LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Three

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Evil Smurf:

Don Reba:

Daverson:
The vest returns! Hurrah!

Where does it return from? I don't recall seeing it.

all very well, but does it blend?

How can people be so cruel? I just don't understand it.

Yay for Andy in the background with vagina hat on :D
But must say: it was better than first one, but worse than second one :/

Andy completely stole every scene he was in. He was the MAN in this video :)

Awesome twist, but it would have had more of an impact if I could actually find the old Story Guy episodes on your site. Can someone help me out?

Avayu:

Don Reba:

Daverson:
The vest returns! Hurrah!

Where does it return from? I don't recall seeing it.

From here,here, and here. There also was another Story Guy vid called "The Vest", but it doesn't seem to be available currently.

Now, what I want to know is whether this is the same vest as six years ago.

Thanks! Also, found The Vest.
Now that I've seen them, they don't really seem like the same person in any way except for the vest. Maybe that's explained in the next episode.

Alright, this is sort of the coolest thing ever. After seven years we get the prequel.

Aww, Andy hugging a giant pug thing!

Great video, really funny stuff!

The first one was great, second one was meh, and now... think we got a case of the Sequelitis here.

GeorgW:
Thanks! Also, found The Vest.
Now that I've seen them, they don't really seem like the same person in any way except for the vest. Maybe that's explained in the next episode.

I did not realize Graham could be so bad-ass. Clean shave and Jason Bourne haircut really suit him.

You've changed Jonny. But not for the better

I'll be honest, I kinda prefer the previous two. Still good, though.

I'll admit, I was surprised to see another Jonny video so soon after the second.. (at least it doesn't feel like it's been that long) So when I saw it I was naturally unsure of the integrity of the video. After watching it, I've been mildly amused by this new twist on the tales of the J-man.

Also, people need to stop complaining about the storyline. It's not our part to make the story, we just listen. If something happens we don't like, it's part of the story we're not telling.

Sherlock/:
Nooooo! J-man, what have they done to you!

A moment of silence for the demise of one of the greatest characters of lrr.

".............................." We'll miss you Jonny, we only liked you because you drank.

It was only at 3:20 that I realized Andy was there.

I get this feeling that JC is still coasting on a blood-alcohol level that will be with him for a looooong time. Sober or not, the man may be Permadrunk.

You know, after all this time, I must ask; What does the J in J-fresh stand for?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here