What Time Is It?

This comic is so math.

Though I was kind of expecting it to be like that fan-fiction the Ice King wrote. Ah well, still funny.

I did not get this :/

Let's go to the judges... Yes, it's there for 30 points! The judges would also have accepted the following:

"Clobberin'/Clobbering" Time
"Medication" Time
"Calibration" Time
and "Peanut Butter Jelly" Time.

OT: Yeah, I had to read the blurb to understand the joke. I still don't really get it...

Don't feel too bad Jack:
Everyone knows "wands" R4 whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmps.

Ahdventehcha!!!!!

Now go beat up that jerk the ice king for stealin' all the princess ladies. But more importantly the foxy lookin' princess ladies.

I guess I'll have to add Adventure Time to my list of cartoons made for kids that adults enjoy way too much. The other cartoon on the list is My Little Pony.

Anyway, nice comic. If you're ever looking for more guest artists, I'd love to be considered.

What I'm taking away from this is... I need to watch more cartoons.

Time to get some new friends?

LOL pure awesomeness

Personally, I can't stand Adventure Time (The animation doesn't sit well for me, and I don't find most of the humor very funny, tbh.), but to each his own, and it is funny to see what everyone would be as the cast of Adventure Time. Had to say... though... the roles were both surprising, and yet expected.

Now, here's the eternal question... is Podi the Ice King or Marceline? Or some other character that I prolly don't know because I don't watch the show all that much?

Evil Smurf:
I did not get this :/

Adventure Time, some random pointless cartoon on Cartoon Network (Jesus christ, I miss the good old days) is being made as a game on the DS. The game itself will most-likely suck total donkey arse, but oh well.

Bwhaha! Poor Jack.
I don't watch Adventure Time, but this is still funny.

Very excited at the prospect of LeeLee appearing in another LRR video.

Update from 2012-05-02: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/feed-dump/5666-Van-Dump

I will still say it's Vader time.

Adventure time is the best cartoon ever made.

Jack in a dress?
I approve.

Well. I didn't see that coming. Good show, and the cartoon is pretty good too.

Hope you have fun! Wish I could go to one of these darn events.

I am obligated to post this-

It's ad-venture time,
C'mon grab your friends,
We'll go to very
Distant lands.
With Luke the dog and
Alix the hu-man, the
Fun will never
End, it's adventure
Time!

Stop... Hammertime!

Antitonic:
Let's go to the judges... Yes, it's there for 30 points! The judges would also have accepted the following:

"Clobberin'/Clobbering" Time
"Medication" Time
"Calibration" Time
and "Peanut Butter Jelly" Time.

OT: Yeah, I had to read the blurb to understand the joke. I still don't really get it...

What about "Dodgeball" Time?! *whips a dodgeball at your head*

I also didn't really get it at first due to not being an Adventure Time fan, but any excuse to put Jack in funny costumes is good enough for me.

:O

If I manage to hobble together an improvised plan to be there I COULD MEET YOU!

More incentive to go to Calgary found!

Is it sad I automatically thought "Tool Time"? Ha,I used to watch reruns of that show as a kid.

Daaaah Whoosh:
I guess I'll have to add Adventure Time to my list of cartoons made for kids that adults enjoy way too much. The other cartoon on the list is My Little Pony.

Anyway, nice comic. If you're ever looking for more guest artists, I'd love to be considered.

there is something about it, Adventure Time and Regular Show, they seem like the should be for kids, hell, they are even in time blocks where kids would be able to watch them.

and yet they seem like they should be on during Adult Swim.......

that would be awesome if you were magically transported into a game but only depending on what game it was. if it was somthing like zelda then heck yes, but if you got teleported to a game like diner dash then that whole experience would have long lasting traumatizing affects for years to come.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here