Feed Dump: Nightflight to Venus

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Nightflight to Venus

Everyone's allowed to be groggy, but ideally not while you're flying.

Watch Video

Gra-Gra Gra-ham Stark
Lov-er-of-La-dy-Kath-leen
It was a shame how you've carried ooooooooooooooon

I want dinosaurs on my money :(

WAR GAR BAL
The first Dragon Shout that makes enemies Derp...possibly even Herp.

Message: Cam has now been added to the Canadian potential pedobear watchlist.

Just to clarify, yes, you guys had always gotten the answer wrong with "(Blank) and (Blank) Have to Figure out What Graham is Talking About," but Paul got close once.

Unless I missed one, of course.

Cam is now Commander Shepard:
I should go.

Saying that you got that Bond villain out of your throat can be interpreted very... poorly under the right circumstances.

Also nice Desert Bus reference.

So, is this dino coin legal currency, or just a comemmorative? Becuase I'm greatly amused by the idea of people spending glow in the dark dinosaurs.

Also- time to start hoarding the Canadian pennies that turn up in my change!

WARH-GARH-BAHL!

New Desert Bus meme 7 months early!!!

I gots to get me some of those quarters!

Oh, forgot to add. I can't get the image out of my head. "Folks, this is your captain speaking. We're uh, headed for Venus...."

Dun dununun, dununununununun...

The Final Countdown...

actually its from last year mate, skyrim had only just come out

I think my favorite part of this episode was Cam and his boner.

Wait, let me rephrase that.

Cam and his boner brought me huge joy.

There, much better.

Definitely, one of my favourite episodes.

DuelLadyS:
So, is this dino coin legal currency, or just a comemmorative? Becuase I'm greatly amused by the idea of people spending glow in the dark dinosaurs.

Also- time to start hoarding the Canadian pennies that turn up in my change!

It is legal currency, but it is larger than a normal quarter, so it won't work in a vending machine.

I'm pretty opposed to posting in all caps, but I feel an exception is justified in this case.

CANADA, GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR DINO-QUARTERS!

US state quarters just seem so lame now.

I want a dinosaur on US money... that would be awesome. Also, I think it'd be nice if they included sources for these stories, perhaps in the forum comments or something.

WAR GAR BAL!
I totally saw that one coming as soon as you put on that hat.

Ok I want that glow in the dark dionsaur coin right now!

Great Googely Moogely. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. That was the best episode. And Cam is now tied with Graham as my favorite LRR member.

First off, congratulations Kathleen.

But more importantly, that hat is incredibly common. I've seen it all over the place. I suspect, statistically speaking, that some other source of news may be in possession of it.

Greatest episode ever.

Hmmm, totally make the tshirt with standard skyrim dude saying war gar bal, but he's doing a water gun.

It's super effective.

Unless it's a frost dragon.

Then again dragon types in general are resistant to water.

So it would only be normally effective to a fire dragon.

But would they really be fire/dragons or dragon/flyings.

Or be like charizard and say f the dragons I'm a fire/flying.
(where's that tshirt)

Hmm.

Disco rave tangent? \(^_^)/

I think Air Canada just wrote the script for Asylum's next movie.

It follows a pilot/ex-astronomer who tries to convince the world that Venus is getting closer to Earth. Nobody believes him, until it's too late...

FUS ROH.. crap, they copyrighted that. Darn.

Air Canada, our national airline.. that embarrasses the hell out of us. Between the labor issues that continue to plague the airline (And leave passengers completely screwed when they happen) and this - I am never booking with them again.

So uh... what was a Bond villain doing in your throat in the first place Graham?

aeric90:
WARH-GARH-BAHL!

Nope.avi. It was a meme in the last Desert Bus.

So... did anyone get Cam's inertia reference? Because I'm clueless...

As for Kathleen being correct, if you count Paul's "Butter" answer for the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" answer, then she's second. I don't know if you can rightly count that though.

Hitchmeister:
First off, congratulations Kathleen.

But more importantly, that hat is incredibly common. I've seen it all over the place. I suspect, statistically speaking, that some other source of news may be in possession of it.

Then we have no choice; as loyal servants of LLR, we must seek out and destroy these 'other sources of news' to preserve the honour of Lord Graham.

Step one: Figure out how to clone dinosaurs using the new coins...

This shout sprays a very fast jet of cold water out of your mouth, inflicting small amounts of frost damage and immobilizing your target for ten seconds.. Most effective on wolves and domesticated dogs.

I can't watch this video.

All I get by clicking it is a white page with the text:

Feed Dump
Nightflight to Venus
Graham Stark | 18 Apr 2012 16:00

EDIT: I could watch it today.

Lancer873:

aeric90:
WARH-GARH-BAHL!

I don't think I heard it used as a dragon shout earlier, which means as whar-gar-bbl it would actually be a new thing, well relatively new thing.

Of course whargarbbl itself isn't exactly new.

a dinasour in full colour that has a glow in the dark skeleton on a quater?
boys! were going to canada!!! :D
btw was the coin actualy created by a 7 years old? because i wasnt sure if that part was a joke... and again this is the awsomest coin ever and i must have it!

I'd probably propose to Cam right now if I was gay. Gotta love his deliveries.

vxicepickxv:

Lancer873:

aeric90:
WARH-GARH-BAHL!

I don't think I heard it used as a dragon shout earlier, which means as whar-gar-bbl it would actually be a new thing, well relatively new thing.

Of course whargarbbl itself isn't exactly new.

No, "WHAR GAR BAL" was definitely a thing in Desert Bus 5. It was right after Skyrim came out so it was an obvious pool of memes. One of the rumored uses was that it caused the target to turn to the right.

DuelLadyS:

Collector design on a circulation base. It sells for $30.

This is why I wanted to punch all the commentators on talk radio when this news broke. Because they all started bitching about costs, when it's clearly not a general circulation coin.

Like any of their full colour coins. It's usually a display of innovation in coin making (although not really for this one, since it's just two different kinds of paint...)

What's REALLY innovative is the micro-engraved security marks on the new $1/$2 coins.

dude, I just checked Ebay and some people are asking 50 or more canadian dollars for each of those dino quarters o_0

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here