LRR

LRR <3 PAX East

Loading Ready Run gives us a look into their experience at PAX East.

Read Full Article

Note to self: Go to PAX East at some point. It looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

Was hoping for a Jonny 3 Loading Time, but this is good too.

That is a lot of Bump in the Night, I never laughed so hard. The only way I could have laughed harder if it was Storm Crow.

The awkwardness of the "Racial profiling" was funny but in a way that made me feel awkward, which was in itself funny.

God damn, conventions look so much fun. Makes the wait for London MCM next month all the harder (First convention for me). I really wish I could go to some of these like PAX or something a long those lines.

Calumon: Extra time of you away from your pantry? :3

I'm still upset that I couldn't go to PAX this year. Next year for sure!
Bump in the Night hat is so awesome.

7:26 Great! Now I have to change my name again!

Lady Kathleen:
I had to blow my load at the match game

(-_^)
*scoots chair closer*
Go on...

One of these Days PAX East! One of these days!

AbstractStream:
I'm still upset that I couldn't go to PAX this year. Next year for sure!

Aww shucks, it was nothing.

Sadly, it didn't survive the plane trip home (I had to finish assembly of it in Boston) or I would have shipped it forward to the LRR crew...

And now I've been in two LRR videos! That's my hand on the table when Kathleen is opening Bump in the Nights.

psychopez:

AbstractStream:

Aww shucks, it was nothing.

Sadly, it didn't survive the plane trip home (I had to finish assembly of it in Boston) or I would have shipped it forward to the LRR crew...

That was an awesome hat. I was hoping to see it on Feed Dump.

I may make another and send it anyways, without the PAX East deadline it's one of those projects that's real easy to just ignore. "Play another ME3 multiplayer round, or work on the hat. Which one has a sniper rifle? That's the one..."

It's how my mind works.

I did, however, let it slip that the hat was just for PAX East, made of Bump in the Nights.

PAX Prime I'm looking to make the Bump In the Knight. :)

Kathleen: "I had to blow my load at the match game."

Matt: o.o *moves to the left*

Kathleen: :D *moves to the left*

James: "You're all terrible at this. Graham please tell me where we are."

Graham: "Hey we're-"

Matt: "You blew your load at the match game?"

Kathleen: "My funny load!"

God, this is why I love you guys. Someday I'll have the budget to stalk you guys. Someday...

I was so happy at the moment, but for some reason I look angry in the video. Make no mistakes, the LRR meet-up was blowing my mind! Canadaman ho!

PayneTrayne:
I was so happy at the moment, but for some reason I look angry in the video. Make no mistakes, the LRR meet-up was blowing my mind! Canadaman ho!

You were Canadaman? You have my thanks as a Canadian patriot for strutting around at PAX like that if that is the case.

Well, if you're going to bring in the Prince of All Cosmos...

Made by my sweetie made for her daughter some years ago.

I am 17 and have yet to attend anything other than one anime con D: i really cant wait to go to a future con and meet LRR / go to LRR events.

And right after i post this, the escapist announces that they are having their own con and its in my state....yep some higher powers loves me right now. -almost cried from happiness when i read "durham, NC"

x'D punched a wall...it hurt

are you guys seriously sitting next to mc frontalot.... i'm so goddamned jealous right now...

Living is Sweden (or, as we call it amongst ourself: Notchadonia) is great in many ways, but the distance to awesiome conventions is a huge (pun incoming) con.

Redlin5:

You were Canadaman? You have my thanks as a Canadian patriot for strutting around at PAX like that if that is the case.

All in a days work, citizen.

But seriously, I was surprised at how many people actually liked the costume but had no clue who LRR or the Arrogant Worms were.

I guess it's a little late now, but you can actually look at all of the cards in that older style booster if you push down hard enough where the name is, and you can slide the cards around just a bit to look at the contents of one of those types of boosters.

OK, if on the next Desert Bus I don't see 'One Thousand Bump in the Night cards' I'll go up there and take all of them for myself.

BUMP

Two things:
1-That Goblin Wizard was the rare, and it's actually worth like 10 USD.
2-OMG. Science. Shirts. HOW GET?!

delanofilms:
Two things:
1-That Goblin Wizard was the rare, and it's actually worth like 10 USD.
2-OMG. Science. Shirts. HOW GET?!

http://store.loadingreadyrun.com/ - They're being added to the store again very soon. We were out for a while so we took them down. Also we sell them at live appearances.

You see Kathleen, this is why you never blow your load too early. Sure it soaks he fans with gooey funniness but then you are are comically flacid for the rest of the day.

Analogies are fun : D

I was actually thinking of grabbing all the black and Sanctuary Cats from my locals draft leftovers and sending them over, but I can see now they don't need anymore MTG cards. :p

PayneTrayne:

Redlin5:

All in a days work, citizen.

But seriously, I was surprised at how many people actually liked the costume but had no clue who LRR or the Arrogant Worms were.

Educate the masses friend. To enlighten the Yanks about two great Canadian groups is a most worthy mission for Canadaman.

Wow if you really affected the price of Bump in the Night that's hilarious.

Average price of BitN on the aggregation sites Lord Hosk, another form goer Yaxley (he who dumped all the cards on James) and I were using went from $.05 to $.07, so yeah, we raised the price.

I secretly hope the pros are noticing the increase in price and wondering if it's some sooper secret tech no one knows about yet.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here