Chapter 2

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Chapter 2

Up, Up, Down, Down

Read Full Article

So I'm confused. Stowaways was the story arc where Erin started having hallucinations, correct? So that means that this current Arc of Erin discovering that Elliot and Mol are dating is "Chapter 2" right?

I hate Dante.

Needs more Vergil.

Just another Friday night drink then.

I've seen stranger looking people down at my local, and weirder arguments.

Rassmusseum:
So I'm confused. Stowaways was the story arc where Erin started having hallucinations, correct? So that means that this current Arc of Erin discovering that Elliot and Mol are dating is "Chapter 2" right?

I'd have guessed roughly the same (would just have guessed that the whole Elliot & Mol dating, and the whole fallout w/ Erin the end of the arc).

Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start!

What code is active?

Qitz:
Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start!

What code is active?

Erin's Hallucinations now have extra lives.

So many miscarriages, were just swimming in aborted fetuses. (I am so sorry that was awful)

91 comics is ONE CHAPTER?

Ctrl Alt Delete didnt even go that long.

Grey Carter:
So, we've decided to start labeling the comic's chapters, because if we don't it's going to be impossible to keep track of all the miscarriages.

Ya know maybe you should do an arc about a miscarriage. Because I have to tell ya that really worked for the last webcomic that did it.

Heh, 'Cerebus Syndrome' and 'Miscarriage Arc' on posters in the background...

Cerebus syndrome isn't bad, as long you don't suddenly start talking about how women are ruining the world...

A link for those who didn't get it...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CerebusSyndrome

K.

love to know what there arguing about prolly who's picking up the tab

If this were happening while I was having a drink, I'd turn to see them fight.

Daystar Clarion:
I hate Dante.

Needs more Vergil.

If UMvC3 is any reference, the both of them can really just go burn.

Preferably from a well-placed Penance Stare.

Z of the Na'vi:

Daystar Clarion:
I hate Dante.

Needs more Vergil.

The Flames of Revenge?

Couldn't even melt a marshmellow.

Daystar Clarion:
The Flames of Revenge?

Perhaps, but I question why Ghost Rider is punishing Kirby in the first place. He's not the "sinning" type.

Dante and Vergil on the other hand, are probably brimming with it.

The only way this strip could be any more of a 'bum-er' is if she was hallucinating Kurosu Jun from Persona 2.

Ahhhhh, the specter of continuity...He That Demands Chapters!
:P

Karnesdorff:

Cerebus syndrome isn't bad, as long you don't suddenly start talking about how women are ruining the world...

K.

I hate you.

Z of the Na'vi:

Daystar Clarion:
The Flames of Revenge?

Perhaps, but I question why Ghost Rider is punishing Kirby in the first place. He's not the "sinning" type.

Not the sinning type? Kirby is a mass murdering, cannibalistic, anarchic, regicider, skin-wearing lunatic. I don't even want to know what Penance Stare would do to him.

Hexenwolf:

Karnesdorff:

K.

I hate you.

What? It's just TvTropes, just go there and read the page, then 5 pages linked to from there...then 20 pages linked from this five, then...

K.

Will Buckley Jokes ever get old...No I dont think they will

Fappy:

snip

Not the sinning type? Kirby is a mass murdering, cannibalistic, anarchic, regicider, skin-wearing lunatic. I don't even want to know what Penance Stare would do to him.

THis. Kirby is the scariest because he disarms you with cute then EATS AND WAERS YOUR FACE!

How about you just don't do any personal storylines and just make your comic about games?
That should be even easier.

So... Kratos and Dante arguing in the background about who's hitting the sack with Erin later that night?

(Older comic ref)

Two years of comics and we're only now getting to Chapter 2.

OfficialJab:
How about you just don't do any personal storylines and just make your comic about games?
That should be even easier.

Damn...missed by 2 posts...oh well, it's a bit redundant now but I'll post what I was going to post anyway:

But...but... I liked all the one off throwaway jokes with no overarching storyline... I don't give a shit about some imaginary characters personal life.

Eh, chapters are overrated anyway. I like that Oblivion poster, though I can't make out the tinier script.

Kratos looks more like Kratos the Dante dose

just sayin

other wise o.o not much else to say about it, since it just one pic

Long chapter.

Z of the Na'vi:

Daystar Clarion:
The Flames of Revenge?

When you think about what Kirby can do already, it has all the makings of a baby Eldritch Abomination.

Hehe. Cerberus syndrome posters.

Fappy:

Z of the Na'vi:

Daystar Clarion:
The Flames of Revenge?

If nothing else, he's hit that "gluttony" cardinal sin often enough to where he's going to be doing some hard time in Circle #3.

Yay! Dante's in this (Props to the Author for using the real one, not Angry Kevin). I love Dante, he's just awesome!

Looking forward to seeing what sort of role he ends up playing in the coming Arc.

Z of the Na'vi:

Daystar Clarion:
I hate Dante.

Needs more Vergil.

And suddenly I'm starting to think I'm not welcome here....

Awww, poor Erin - she looks so sad here :(

I LOVE this, there needs to be more visually driven stuff in this comic ala Romantically Apocalyptic. I think two or 3 well done pannels can say more than a messy mass of speech bubbles. But i guess that is just my taste, personally i think the whole "Issue of the week" thing has kind of driven the comic away from what it does best. Not to sound like im asking for more of the same BUT the original comic worked becuase it worked jokes into a loose narrative about her crummy work and i think there was a lot more to be mined from that. Grounding something in a natural building of story and character over time is the best way to keep enriching your readers.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here