Trailers: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Grimlock Trailer

Am I mad, or does that actually look good?

I get the feeling your opinions on this game might be just a little tiny bit biased, and personally I thought this looked very bland. I reckon the feeling of being a space robot dinosaur that breathes fire (what the actual fuck?) is going to get old very quickly.

Nostalgic Transformer fans rejoice!

Why can't he transform whenever like the other Autobots/Decepticons? Also he's a space, ROBOT, dinosaur. Also he was created on Earth by the Autobots to combat Devastator. This could be a good game but at this point I'm questioning the greatness.

Shoggoth2588:
Why can't he transform whenever like the other Autobots/Decepticons? Also he's a space, ROBOT, dinosaur. Also he was created on Earth by the Autobots to combat Devastator. This could be a good game but at this point I'm questioning the greatness.

Coincidentally, I was just reading something today about how the developers had to pitch the story of the Dinobots to Hasbro so they could include them. In this alternate version, the Dinobots are created by Shockwave, who is opening space bridges to other worlds looking for resources to aid Cybertron.

As for the former question, likely because the thought is a gameplay mechanic of making him a total badass when in his t-rex form overrides the normal logic of him being able to transform at will.

Slycne:

Shoggoth2588:

Coincidentally, I was just reading something today about how the developers had to pitch the story of the Dinobots to Hasbro so they could include them. In this alternate version, the Dinobots are created by Shockwave, who is opening space bridges to other worlds looking for resources to aid Cybertron.

As for the former question, likely because the thought is a gameplay mechanic of making him a total badass when in his t-rex form overrides the normal logic of him being able to transform at will.

There are two different origins stores to the Dinobots and this is one of them. The original story is Wheeljack creating them on Earth but the Dino were already on Cybertron before that. The story was then changed when the cannon had Shockwave ruling their home planet when Megatron was dealing with Earth. Hopful this also means that Shockwave will be a character in the game. He was dlc in the first.

Yay, giant soldiers in a generic third-person combat game. Oh, no, that was Space Marines of War Effect. This one's about robots.
;P

Wait - was that release date in English rather than American? Huh.

Wicky_42:
Yay, giant soldiers in a generic third-person combat game. Oh, no, that was Space Marines of War Effect. This one's about robots.
;P

Wait - was that release date in English rather than American? Huh.

>.> there's just no pleasing some people .....

as for me.
Grimlock, and me murdering stuff as him .... NOT WORTHY!!

Me Endocrom. Me cautiously optimistic of quality of game.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOO! Grimlock! Where ya been

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here