Space Invader

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Space Invader

On Hints and the Taking Thereof.

Read Full Article

Erin's looking very cute today :)

Hmm... sounds like one I should remember...

Also, nice reference in the tagline. :P

"That a game boy?"

Poor S.O.B. Was doomed from the start. Also doesn't help that he's now sitting on Kratos' lap.

Real question is, where do I get "Attack of the invasive assholes who can't take a hint" for a 3DS?

he could almost pass for link: green shirt, green hat, blond hair, total d-bag but it cant be him tho everyone knows he's a mute

Oh great who's this gunna turn out to be? Zuchong with a Z?

Awwwww, Erin's been love-struck.

No more fantasizing about fictional and possibly anthropomorphic men! :P

I see a relationship on the horizon! :D

I don't picture imaginary/ghost Kratos as one to grudgingly slide over, so um... yeah.

bracelets outside the shirt? I don't get it.

Man Erin had gone all anime eyes on the 7th panel. I don't think this will be the end of the brush off as we haven't seen the guy face (we probably see it in the next page).

Man, is Erin blushing, sunburn, or just makeup?

'Is that a gameboy'

Calling a DS a gameboy instant win in my book (I do that too)

I liked this when it was a three-panel comedy webstrip.

I feel like I'm reading a comic book really, reeaaalllyyy slowly. A really nice comic book, mind! I quite like it! In fact I dare say once I get the chance to read the story all at once in published book form (wink wink) I'd love it! But this doling out of content incredibly slowly will kill the pacing.

So, Grey and Cory. Sell me the book and I will withdraw my criticism.

...seriously turn this into a comic book.

CheeseMaker:

The empty glasses on the table make me lean towards "drunken flushing".

I don't know why, but the opening panel made me think off of Hopper's the Nighthawks.

TechTim:
he could almost pass for link: green shirt, green hat, blond hair, total d-bag but it cant be him tho everyone knows he's a mute

Maybe Link just doesnt talk because this is the usual outcome...

Moonlight Butterfly:
'Is that a gameboy'

That's grounds for execution, miss!
Or, at the very least, exile.

Moonlight Butterfly:
'Is that a gameboy'

I still haven't forgiven Nintendo for dropping the name from their handhelds :(

Erin's face is probably red because of all the alcohol she drank. She's drunk!

It will always be a Gameboy dammit! Even now it's a Gamebody3DS.

Hmm, I like this guy already! But we shall see how long it lasts.

Also, I agree with this one:

Fappy:

Moonlight Butterfly:
'Is that a gameboy'

I'm loving the posters in the background. I had to laugh at 'Cradle of Grimer.'

I always wonder why people do that. Why would you go to a bar if you just want to bury your nose in a electronic gizmo/book and have everyone leave you alone? The drinks are more expensive The music is worse. You're guaranteed that, at least, one person is going to try to talk to you even if you're not a woman.

Why not just drink at home?

Stage 3: Anger.

Aw, come on, Erin... don't be like that... Hey, listen!

You know, the 3D doesn't work with drunk vision... (not that it worked that well to begin with. Zing!)

I have that game. It was a lot of fun, actually. Good party game but lousy single-player.

Oh good. I thought you might've been playing "Drink until you can't feel feelings anymore". The gameplay in that was crap, especially the co-op.

Hopefully the guy doesn't take advantage of Erin. I've had enough of people doing that (her friend sleeping with her roommate for one thing.. then being thrown out. Yeah I haven't forgotten you know!) Still, Erin looks very cute and made me smile. She's an awesome person and I will continue to watch these comics in hopes to see how she develops overtime in character.

Woah. Bitch much? Maybe a good thing he got rejected before he could get in any deeper >_>

Moonlight Butterfly:
'Is that a gameboy'

TrilbyWill:

That's grounds for execution, miss!
Or, at the very least, exile.

Fappy:

AbstractStream:

It will always be a Gameboy dammit! Even now it's a Gamebody3DS.

You said it AbstractStream! I don't care how many fancy letters or numbers you put in front of it, or behind it. SP, DS, DS3D, ABC123, or whatever the next jumble of meaningless junk is! If it's made by Nintendo, can be held in your hands while using it, and it plays games. It. Is. A Game Boy.

The all-new Chevy Sonic isn't new anymore, dammit!

Caramel Frappe:
Hopefully the guy doesn't take advantage of Erin. I've had enough of people doing that (her friend sleeping with her roommate for one thing.. then being thrown out. Yeah I haven't forgotten you know!)

Wouldn't Erin need to know where he lives so she can break into his house and throw a blunt object at his girlfriend's head first?

CheeseMaker:

^All three of those combined.

Also drunk.

I think Critical Miss is on the border of leaving my feed. Trying a story was the first warning sign, but with relationships everything is gone. Also it's not about games. Who asked for this?

thepyrethatburns:

Caramel Frappe:
Hopefully the guy doesn't take advantage of Erin. I've had enough of people doing that (her friend sleeping with her roommate for one thing.. then being thrown out. Yeah I haven't forgotten you know!)

Wouldn't Erin need to know where he lives so she can break into his house and throw a blunt object at his girlfriend's head first?

Hang on now, I will notify you that though her actions of throwing the Xbox was uncalled for, her friends are certainly what led her to do so. The guy watches as Erin and her roommate fight, then when he decides to finally stop it- the roommate insults Erin for her condition despite that the guy's the very reason she had that 'mental issue' in the first place.

Instead of them trying to help or understand her, they treat her like crap and even when she apologizes the guy just throws her out. No friend, no one should do that. Is it that hard to talk to someone or sit down with them? Is it that hard to not judge people and treat others like a human being? She deserves better I say, and if she was in my house stealing my Xbox and I caught her- I would of questioned her but then wanted to sit down and play a game alongside her cause you know.. she is my friend and I know her condition so it's best to bond that way. Besides, you do not sleep with your friend's roommate. You just don't unless you talk it over with Erin cause otherwise it's going to be a hard situation for everyone.

I will wait patiently to see where this is going but I alredy have a fair idea.
It should get very intresting very soon by my reckoning.

thepyrethatburns:
I always wonder why people do that. Why would you go to a bar if you just want to bury your nose in a electronic gizmo/book and have everyone leave you alone? The drinks are more expensive The music is worse. You're guaranteed that, at least, one person is going to try to talk to you even if you're not a woman.

In this case she just had a very embarrassing incident involving her roommate, being where she might see Mol again would probably be the last thing she wants.

Of course it might end up worse when she stumbles home drunk, but I can't say she thought that far.

The last panel floored me for some reason.

thepyrethatburns:

There is a difference. Just hope you'll never need it. ;)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here