Trailers: Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming - Teaser Trailer

Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming - Teaser Trailer

I think that this is going to end up on all of the top ten lists for 2012.

Watch Video

I wonder if my PC can handle the simply immense graphical grunt this game has to offer. Does it come in 3D?

I saw a guy on a tractor, a guy on a tractor with some stuff hitched to it, and a guy driving a tractor with some stuff hitched to it.
Adrenaline Pumping Action!
And if you think that's amazing, wait until you actually load the tractor! It's gonna be INTENSE!

Sleeper hit of the year. Count on it. I know I for one have always dreamt of playing a game where a poorly rendered man on a shiny monochrome tractor drives his equipment around. Epic...

That's the most exciting game footage I've seen since Street Cleaning Simulator.

It's a little late for April fools isn't it? I mean, right? Who is the target audience of an Agricultural Driving Simulator anyway?

Gaijud:
It's a little late for April fools isn't it? I mean, right? Who is the target audience of an Agricultural Driving Simulator anyway?

Birthday/holiday gifts to friends of course at least thats what sun tzu says (according to my captcha)

Looks interesting, will keep an eye for it though i will only get it if it simulates the crops, fertilizers, growing cycles, plagues, weather and whatnot accurately; less interested about the simulation of the machines, landscapes and driving.

I think I can honestly say that was the worst trailer I have ever seen for any game.

Is it wrong that I was actually excited when I read the video title? Oh yeah, this game looks like balls, ("experience the excitement of a blue metal rod turning around a lot!"), but I would totally rush out and buy a proper remake of SimFarm.

I really can't decide which snark to throw at this video. So I'll use them all!

1. Wow, is it summer already? I know which game Yahtzee's keeping in the back of his "In Case of Emergency, Break Glass" box this year.

2. Looks like someone discovered Windows Movie Maker. Otherwise known as "My First NLE" from Fisher-Price.

3. Looks like Maxis decided to remake Sim Farm on the Sims engine. Can I also make my farmer wear a stupid hat and set fire to his house?

4. That banjo track made me expect a Yoshi to pop out with a "HMMMMMM!" and a "Hup, buhlay, ha!" then eat the farmer and shoot him out as an egg.

Also, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts can kiss my ass.

Meh... Farming Simulator 2011 was far better!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/90200/

DeadEy3:
Meh... Farming Simulator 2011 was far better!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/90200/

Plus how can there 3 lots of DlC for this game?

There was exactly 0% agricultiring going on in this video. Curse you Actalogic, you sadists! You enjoy teasing your millions of fans soooo much.

I'd like to see this game as a Let's Play session from Shamus Young and Co.

So, when do they get down to actually simulating some agriculture? Or is it all about re-experiencing the thrilling handling characteristics of your tractor when hitched to every piece of machinery in your barn?

This isn't as good as the Train Simulator with Zombies dlc.

Shit, I need to go lie down. I don't think my body was created to withstand this much excitement. Room spinning. Reality crumbling. Oh, God. Train Simulator flashbacks! Back and forth and it never stops! No more grain! GRAAAAINSSS!

Is this some sort of test, and anyone who actually buys it gets put on some government crazy list.

This is set to be the best game ever.

It is a masterpiece in the making.

oh boy, I can't wait to get me hands on all that "equipement"

The fuck did I just watch?

I'm disapointed, for a game that focuses so farm life the trailer showed too much equipment and not enough beastiality.
EDIT: Was that too mean? No offense to farms.

Is this real? Is this a real game?

Are you messing with me, Escapist?

I hear the ending is terrible, you essentially only get a red green or blue tractor.

Dascylus:
I hear the ending is terrible, you essentially only get a red green or blue tractor.

POW!

And it's outta here!

OT: If we demand that it doesn't end like that, will MovieBob calls us all immature twats?

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

There isn't a word in the English language that can describe the sheer amount of orgasmic joy I felt watching that trailer. The only bad part is that It'll take a pair of freaking GTX 680s to run, I can tell just by the trailer the graphics will be amazing.

The multiplayer will be absolutely amazing, I'm calling it right now.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Dascylus:

POW!

And it's outta here!

OT: If we demand that it doesn't end like that, will MovieBob calls us all immature twats?

They'll release the proper ending as DLC costing $20

As somebody who grew up in a rural community and has had the strange experience of hearing two 17 year olds having a heated (and wierdly informed) debate about whether one brand of tractor or another is superior I can almost imagine the target market for this.

Pfff, you just know they'll tack on multi-player for a quick buck.

...then again, that might be fun.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here