Feed Dump: Your Very Own Prom

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Your Very Own Prom

If you're going to fake a disease, cancer may not be the way to go.

Watch Video

Man, Kate was on fire. (In the comedic sense, not the burning sense.)

I love having Kate in Feed Dump

Kate stole the show on that one. Well done!

Yay! Matt's back!

Also Kate's "Thank you for my prom" running gags are awesome.

Kate Stark on Feed Dump = ALL COMMENTS ABOUT KATE.

But seriously guys, very funny.

Doesn't that Coke story kinda relate to the Pepsi story we had a few months ago where if you consumed a hundred cans a day you would get cancer?

Can I haz prom?
Is 4 my autizum

I lost it when the lobster popped up.

LavaLampBamboo:

Errr...I mean...Isn't Kate awesome?

Matt wasn't quite as punny as I was expecting. All I heard was "seafood turf war".

DVS BSTrD:
Can I haz prom?
Is 4 my autizum

I stubbed my toe. Can I get my own prom?

LavaLampBamboo:

Doesn't that Coke story kinda relate to the Pepsi story we had a few months ago where if you consumed a hundred cans a day you would get cancer?

Well, it was more that they had to change the label to list a risk of cancer or the formula because tests in rats demonstrated a cancer risk. Of course, in order to suffer that risk, you had to consume over 100 cans a day. Not exactly the same thing.

This reminds me that I drink waaaaaaay too much soda. Though I'm nowhere near that 8-10 liters a day.

I didn't quite understand the story of the girl, being Welsh and all.
Did she pretend to have cancer so she could have her own prom?
Or raise money because she did have cancer for her treatment, but spent it all on her own prom instead?

I only just realized it's Kate Stark, I always thought she was Kathleen's sister.

I really enjoyed the lobster with a gun.
also, yeah, it is really good to see Kate show up in the videos

I wonder how much Roscoe's prom is going to cost at Desert Bus this year.

Eight to ten liters of Coke a day? Jimminy... Coke is expensive in NZ.

Hey, I got through my comment without mentioning Ka- Dammit!

I was shot in the leg by a gang lobster, can I have my own prom?

scw55:
Or raise money because she did have cancer for her treatment, but spent it all on her own prom instead?

She pretended to have a cancer and asked donations from people.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/texas-prom-queen-arrested-allegedly-faking-cancer-raising-155641926.html

German parliament had that issue with the mass-mailing recently ;)

Caused system crash.

I have to agree with Matt about "cartoons." I tried to come up with a witty reply involving "overuse" and "excuse" but I got bored half way through. Honestly I don't even know why I'm still

I was expecting a lobster gang sign.

Graham suffers from acute Self Pranktacksciocis (Prank-tack-sciocis) A condition of which he can not stop himself from laying tacks on a chair, and than sitting on them.

This illness is among the 42 he currently has, and is undergoing intense internet and film related rehabilitation, treatment and recovery procedures, in hopes one day he shall be cured.

We're also thinking of throwing him a prom.

scw55:

She raised 17,000$ AND got people to throw her her own prom all for a disease she never really had. She's a world-class con artist in the making.

Wait... why was Richard Garriott there at the end?

The lobster was awesome, as was Kate of course.

Damn, I could just sit and watch Kate reel off medical based reasons for a personal prom ALL day long.

Mr.Tea:

scw55:

She raised 17,000$ AND got people to throw her her own prom all for a disease she never really had. She's a world-class con artist in the making.

Good job I'm not a Wizard. There will be a smouldering crater where she used to be. All that would remain would be a pair of boots with smoke raising from them.
She has some nerve pretending to have a life-threatening disease/condition that apparently 1 in 3 people be diagnosed with. We all know what happens to people like that.

Kate, stop being so obviously jealous
I KNOW that you would like to have personal prom too.
Who wouldn't...

P.S. And pepsi is the drink of the real men (so that might explain why you prefer cc)
P.P.S. Let me explain- pepsi have this bitter nuance that cc lacks. So that makes pepsi more manly than cc
P.P.P.S. And yes, I'm right, you're wrong, pepsi rocks, cc sucks (but no big deal, considering cc as superior drink is quite common mistake)

Thank you for giving me my own prom, I just found out I have a cavity.

The message I take away from this is that Kate would like us to put together her own prom.

blackrave:
P.P.S. Let me explain- pepsi have this bitter nuance that cc lacks. So that makes pepsi more manly than cc

It's funny, because Pepsi is in fact sickeningly sweet and over-sugared compared to Coke.

Come at me, bro.

[edit] No, I'm not really interested in having a forum war over which is better, I just legitimately found your comment entertaining because of how much common wisdom it flies in the face of ;).

Alahmnat:

blackrave:

It's funny, because Pepsi is in fact sickeningly sweet and over-sugared compared to Coke.

Come at me, bro.

[edit] No, I'm not really interested in having a forum war over which is better, I just legitimately found your comment entertaining because of how much common wisdom it flies in the face of ;).

I gotta say that Pepsi does in fact taste A LOT sweeter than Coke. I don't what that guy is talking about. I think he may be confused about brands...

LavaLampBamboo:

But seriously guys, very funny.

The story involving a hundred cans a day was about Coke as well. Both companies had to change the formula for California. So yeah, I like to assume she was going for it!

blackrave:
Kate, stop being so obviously jealous
I KNOW that you would like to have personal prom too.
Who wouldn't...

P.S. And pepsi is the drink of the real men (so that might explain why you prefer cc)

I leave you with this...

Wow. Faking a dangerous disease for some attention and cash. That is a higher level of casual emotional manipulation than I think any human capable of operating in society should have. I say we give everyone who has had cancer a stick and let them each have a few good swings at her.

Draconalis:
Wait... why was Richard Garriott there at the end?

Okay, so I'm glad it's not just me.

mmmmm....cancer prom....

There was actually a guy a few years ago in Australia who did a similar thing.

He'd been taking a lot of leave from work. They confronted him, asking him to explain; he said 'oh, I have cancer...' and they were totally embaressed. So he took a bunch more leave for his treatments, and lost all his hair etc. His co-workers bought him some flowers and similar and took it to the hospital...

who had never heard of him.

But the story has a happy ending - well, for people who aren't him - because he got fired and charged with fraud.

Thank you for throwing me my own prom, when I hit my funny bone last week it wasn't very funny. It's good to get so much support after my injury, so thank you.

Great show, Kate really stole that one. No Kathleen though :(

Racist crabs! Whoa.

Pepsi sucks! :D

Graham needs to have a surprise prom night now. Let's do this Canada.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here