Trailers: End of Nations - Liberation Front Trailer

End of Nations - Liberation Front Trailer

Get a front row seat to see what the Liberation Front faction has to offer.

Watch Video

Westwood is back on form by the looks of things. Ea's tiberium aliences has got no chance.

bfgmetalhead:
Westwood is back on form by the looks of things. Ea's tiberium aliences has got no chance.

You shouldnt be comparing that shitty turd to this. You should be comparing it to Generals 2, but of course its far too early to call it just yet.

Fuck yeah! Real classic Command and Conquer online in all but name. The ghost of Westwood rises and hopefully brings us a kick-ass game and a new take on RTS multiplayer.

gigastar:

bfgmetalhead:

You shouldnt be comparing that shitty turd to this. You should be comparing it to Generals 2, but of course its far too early to call it just yet.

yea..but Biowear? I know EA has a very bad grasp of their market but why of all their slaves, choose Biowear?

I hate the ad... I can't type the "pass" in full screen mode...

About this preview...
I don't play much RTS anymore... but if this game wants to survive, I hope the P2W factor is not over 15-20% threat count... and there is a match-up balance in this game, so we don't end up having a crap load of stacking issue, or OP $Weapons$ like Tribes:Ascend... (don't give me wrong, I play alot of that game... but the $differences$ are so obvious...

bfgmetalhead:

gigastar:

bfgmetalhead:

yea..but Biowear? I know EA has a very bad grasp of their market but why of all their slaves, choose Biowear?

You misunderstand, the new studio making it was only named Bioware after Generals 2 was announced.

And its staffed by the RTS veterans from EA Los Angeles (now working on FPS's, good riddance) and some optimistic talent from Visceral. It could work. Or at least the result will be better than C&C4.

who else thought of crysilis when they saw that aircraft

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here