No Right Answer: Omnibus 2: Electric Boogaloo

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Omnibus 2: Electric Boogaloo

Our mail boxes are stuffed to capacity, which means it's omnibus time! Not only that, but it's the beginning of the "Ur Right Answer" fan contest, so get cracking!

Watch Video

Yogi bear is an ass and a thief? That's harsh man, poor yogi.

He's smarter than the av-erage bear!

Also, who taught Dan how to do Transitions? That was a BAAAAD idea and yes, that one level I don't like was the worst level out there.

I wish i had an idea and a friend to debate with (that speaks english) to send a submision. (or maybe i can subtitle it)

Qitz:
Yogi bear is an ass and a thief? That's harsh man, poor yogi.

He's smarter than the av-erage bear!

Also, who taught Dan how to do Transitions? That was a BAAAAD idea and yes, that one level I don't like was the worst level out there.

The transitions were supposed to be adorably basic. I'm glad you loved them so much! ;)

"I've never played a Schafer game!"

Get the hell off my Internets.

Then play those games.

Then come back ;)

The prize is they get to do your job for no pay. :-)

WooHoo!

Seriously, if they can't figure out how to play that exposure to their advantage, they don't deserve to win.

Garfy:

Get the hell off my Internets.

Then play those games.

Then come back ;)

I've never played much of a Schafer game because I don't like them.

what one did you play? cuz last time i checked they're all awesome even tho brutal legend wasnt fully up to usual standard

If I had a friend that like debateing random things I would totally do this but sadly I don't can I debate myself? lol

jecht35:
If I had a friend that like debateing random things I would totally do this but sadly I don't can I debate myself? lol

If you would like to debate yourself, that is fine. Just film yourself on one side of the table, then film yourself on the other side, and edit them together.

esperandote:
I wish i had an idea and a friend to debate with (that speaks english) to send a submision. (or maybe i can subtitle it)

I think a subtitled No Right Answer would actually be pretty awesome.

Actually, even better? Do a debate of "Subtitles vs Dubs". Do the debate in your native language, and then subtitle your friend, and then overdub yourself in English. It doesn't even matter which side you guys take, cause it's funny either way.

can we have a 3 way debate?

"I prefer the more unshaven butt." -Chris Pranger

Here's a debate for you guys for whenever, next episode or just next Omnibus episode. Scariest Demons: The Deadites versus The Dante's Inferno (game) Demons.

A Deadpool image from Deadpool #8.... Written by Daniel Way.... Before this series started to stink.... Real Bad....

This is part of a crossover Deadpool had with Thunderbolts. Deadpool was about to blow up a flying robot he was standing on before he made that statement. Because this version of Deadpool talks to himself & usually responds back as one or two others....

"Oh $#@!".... I hope this post goes nowhere instead of getting into a debate where "My Opinion doesn't count & must be DQ'ed".... Because heck there somehow has to be rules beyond the topic to a show called "No Right Answer".

Firefilm:

jecht35:

If you would like to debate yourself, that is fine. Just film yourself on one side of the table, then film yourself on the other side, and edit them together.

So we, ourselves, have to be on camera? Not just record voices on skype and do some fancy editing?

I doubt a skype call would work, which is a shame considering I know some people who would be fun to debate with but are too far away to arrange something in 2 weeks.

Good episode this week. And isn't a British sensei just a teacher?

Is the drinking segment a requirement for the contest, or is it optional? And do we ned to include a title sequence?

It's fine. I've never played a Mario game outside of Super Mario RGP.

Teaches me to be sarcastic... but you didn't answer!

Timberwolf0924:
can we have a 3 way debate?

Yes, three-way debate is fine. It's all up to you!

skylog:
Is the drinking segment a requirement for the contest, or is it optional? And do we ned to include a title sequence?

Answering all your questions, it's up to you if you want those things.

Kinda makes me wish I had a youtube channel and someone good to debate with. Sadly, I don't really know anyone that would be good for that.

Toy Story 3 vs. Return of the King:
what is the best threequel ever?

RTR:

Toy Story. More epic, and more emotional in less time. Also it doesn't have four successive ending scenes.

Best unfulfilled lesbian romance on television.
Answer: Firefly, Inara and Saffron.

... so close.

I'd like to enter, but I can neither think of a good debate question nor does the boyfriend want to do a debate with me (partly because he doesn't want to be on the internet [even though his question was in this video], and I believe it's also because any debate between the two of us would end in a shouting match).

Hell, right now we're getting close to yelling over which gen of Pokemon is better (he says anything after gen 1 is retarded).

I like you guys but I'm going to try to enter this contest, not because I think I could do better but because it'll be fun.

I have a great topic you haven't done that doesn't have two obvious answers.

If I can't finish it in time (when is the deadline by the way) you're welcome to use it.

RTR:

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is a better choice than Return of the King. Not sure if it beats Toy Story 3 though.

Father Time:
I like you guys but I'm going to try to enter this contest, not because I think I could do better but because it'll be fun.

If I can't finish it in time (when is the deadline by the way) you're welcome to use it.

Hey, even if your video ends up being better than us, we won't be offended. You hit the nail on the head; it's just for then fun and community building.

I look forward to your video. We said the deadline is two weeks from today, so let's say by 9pm on may 9th. We will be announcing the winner on the episode that airs the tenth, but we need at least a few hours to choose a winner!

Firefilm:

Father Time:

Hey, even if your video ends up being better than us, we won't be offended. You hit the nail on the head; it's just for then fun and community building.

I look forward to your video. We said the deadline is two weeks from today, so let's say by 9pm on may 9th. We will be announcing the winner on the episode that airs the tenth, but we need at least a few hours to choose a winner!

9 PM what time zone?

WOOTFK chris doesnt drink??!?! EVER - so are u some sort of ahm....naturally stoned i guess? NICE :D

Father Time:

Firefilm:

Father Time:

9 PM what time zone?

Let's say 9pm USA pacific time

Me:
Have you guys considered Marvel vs DC yet?

Them:
Yes.

Well... I guess that answers my question. Damn my polite/vague wording.
Also, Kyle's trollface after answering my question? Priceless.

Great episode, Dan completely stole the show with his editing.
I'm excited for the contest, is there a possibility for a tie if there's more than one deserving winner?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here