GinxTV: Top 5 Gaming Graffiti

Top 5 Gaming Graffiti

With so many options Ginx narrows down the list to five of the best cases of in-game graffiti.

Watch Video

Ha! I knew it. The second I saw Rage's secret passage and scrawl-filled rooms, I knew that the Ratman would be higher up on the list.
Also, I love the fact that in L4D, that message - I miss the internet - is written right beneath some sort of forum, where ideas are discussed by different people, as is evident from the different types of pens used. Obviously the rage-filled messages conceiled by anonymity reminded the final writer of the internet, a fact which is both very sad and iconic, in my opinion.

The lack of older games dissapoints me. To mention one the REDRUM one in silent hill

Is that the dulcet tones of the lovely Violet Berlin my ears detect?

Immediately I thought they must include portal somewhere in the list.

Where's Aoife? I'd go to the Escapist convention thing if I knew she was going to be there. Too far to drive from KC otherwise.

FiatCelebrity:
Where's Aoife? I'd go to the Escapist convention thing if I knew she was going to be there. Too far to drive from KC otherwise.

She explained it in the last Backchat video comment section:

AoifeGinx:
Hey guys, just thought I'd check in and let you know what's going on. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel Backchat for the Escapist, due to time constraints on our production schedule. We make a 24/7 TV channel and online content was just eating up too much of our time. Which sucks, as we really enjoyed making it and loved having a spot on the mighty Escapist. But you never know, maybe it could make a return someday.
Thanks so much for your support though, means a lot. And, as Don Reba pointed out, we still upload plenty of content to our Youtube channel.

The aforementioned Youtube channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GinxTelevision/videos.

I'm going to be honest... I'd likely be the one saying that I miss the internet. And then I'd have my arm chewed off by a zombie.

Good times.

If I were going to go with some graffiti from Left 4 Dead, I'd either go with "Better Safe than Sorry" or "no zombie is safe from Chicago Ted"

SomebodyNowhere:
If I were going to go with some graffiti from Left 4 Dead, I'd either go with "Better Safe than Sorry" or "no zombie is safe from Chicago Ted"

"You don't rescue Chicago Ted from Zombies, you rescue Zombies from Chicago Ted!"

I'm actually kind of liking this part of Ginx, I may just keep watching their top Fives if they keep these things a rolling.

What, no love for Marc Ecko's Getting Up? That game is ABOUT graffiti tagging.

Oh wait, this list is about good games. Nevermind...

Don Reba:

FiatCelebrity:

She explained it in the last Backchat video comment section:

AoifeGinx:
Hey guys, just thought I'd check in and let you know what's going on. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel Backchat for the Escapist, due to time constraints on our production schedule. We make a 24/7 TV channel and online content was just eating up too much of our time. Which sucks, as we really enjoyed making it and loved having a spot on the mighty Escapist. But you never know, maybe it could make a return someday.
Thanks so much for your support though, means a lot. And, as Don Reba pointed out, we still upload plenty of content to our Youtube channel.

The aforementioned Youtube channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GinxTelevision/videos.

Whoa, I guess you're an even bigger fan than me. Thanks for the link man.

How about "Would You Kindly..." from Bioshock?

I need all future Escapist videos to have that music.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here