One, Two, Lots

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

One, Two, Lots

Persistence Wins the Day

Read Full Article

I got a really bad feeling about the next strip.
But still I wonder what will happen. :D

And wait, did she start drinking it already when she was listing why it looks suspicious. Or is it me?

StormShaun:

And wait, did she start drinking it already when she was listing why it looks suspicious. Or is it me?

She already had a drink. Her's was empty, but whatever, lol.

OT: $1000 says they get together and possibly go their separate ways shortly after, both having grown as a person for the other's company.

Grey Day for Elcia:

StormShaun:

OT: $1000 says they get together and/or go their separate ways shortly after, both a grown person from the other's company.

And I'm betting that Kratos tell her to rip his arms off and beat him to death with them. Which would be very entertaining.

Free candy?

BACK OFF BITCH THAT CANDYS MINE!

Drunk Erin is feisty as shit isn't she?

Otaku World Order:

Grey Day for Elcia:

StormShaun:

OT: $1000 says they get together and/or go their separate ways shortly after, both a grown person from the other's company.

And I'm betting that Kratos tell her to rip his arms off and beat him to death with them. Which would be very entertaining.

Someone been playing a little too much God of War, hmm? :P

Qitz:
Free candy?

Something oddly endearing about cute girls with smart-ass attitudes, lol.

Ooo did she just took the bait? Either way this is getting interesting.

Podi Puss!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I still haven't forgiven you Grey...

A bar
A puzzle
A sheepish grin
Relationship troubles

Will Vincent be making an appearance soon?

Daystar Clarion:
Podi Puss!

You will

NOT

be derailing THIS thread Daystar

Erin just got propositioned!

Bonus points for the Discworld reference in the title.

Curious yet apprehensive of whats happening next strip.

I don't like this guy, I don't like him at all. He seems suspicious. I'm watching you mister.

Oh great... Erin's suicidal again...

Kungfu_Teddybear:
I don't like this guy, I don't like him at all. He seems suspicious. I'm watching you mister.

Never trust a man with two jaw lines.

gigastar:

I thought it went 1, 2, *many*, lots....

But yeah, does seem to be a reference.

Kungfu_Teddybear:

He's very cute, I like :3

Free candy would just sweeten the deal. It's about time someone noticed how awesome Erin is!

DVS BSTrD:
A bar
A puzzle
A sheepish grin
Relationship troubles

Ooh. Would love to see what a Catherine hallucination would do to Erin.

Moonlight Butterfly:

Kungfu_Teddybear:

He's very cute, I like :3

Free candy would just sweeten the deal. It's about time someone noticed how awesome Erin is!

You can help yourself to his, most likely, drugged candy all you want. Just remember when you wake up in a dark basement with a black hood over your head, it's your own fault for trusting a stranger with a dodgy square chin.

Kungfu_Teddybear:

You can help yourself to his, most likely, drugged candy all you want. Just remember when you wake up in a dark basement with a black hood over your head, it's your own fault for trusting a stranger with a dodgy square chin.

Doesn't matter, Had Candy :D

But seriously Erin is smart to think of that possibility :p Good girl.

I bet he can count all the way to potato...

Is it my imagination or are the number of empty glasses on Erin's side of the table increasing between panels?

Ouch. But as soon as she said the word "cute," I thought "Big mistake, that's all he's going to remember about what you just said."

And yet she still picks up the beer. I'm guessing she's at that "beyond caring" point, though not sure if it's from the booze or general, fatalistic "I don't give a shit anymore"-ness as a result of depression.

Blonde serial killer guy is amused at her playing hard to get.

cant wait to see his reaction on just how crazy she is (seeing video game characters and throwing video consoles respectively)

eventhorizon525:

gigastar:

Well in full it's one, two, three, many...

And if you want to develop past that you have one, two, three, many, many one, many two, many three, many many, many many one, many many two, many many three, many many many, many many many one, many many many two, many many many three, lots.

Daystar Clarion:
Podi Puss!

We should force Grey to retract that comic or something and ensure the greatness that is Podi Puss

Otaku World Order:

Grey Day for Elcia:

StormShaun:

Well you know, he 'did' steal his chair.

canadamus_prime:
Is it my imagination or are the number of empty glasses on Erin's side of the table increasing between panels?

Nope, you're just hallucinating.

Or a hallucination!

Whats a skeevy bar? like a dive bar?

Im sitll more in favor of the Erin + Dante + Kratos threesome

:3

Grey Day for Elcia:

Otaku World Order:

Grey Day for Elcia:

Someone been playing a little too much God of War, hmm? :P

Qitz:
Free candy?

Something oddly endearing about cute girls with smart-ass attitudes, lol.

Also known at tsundere~

<3

eventhorizon525:

gigastar:

Actually, it's a reference to Gully Dwarves in Dragonlance, specifically Bupu. She was considered smart, as she could count to lots. All the other Gully Dwarves counted 1, 2 (2 meaning anything higher than 1) while Bupu counted 1, 2, lots (so 2 was actually 2, but lots could be anything).

...I have a really bad feeling about this, I can't explain why but I feel like a timebomb is about to go off.

Qitz:
Free candy?

BULL SHIT!!! IT'S MINE!! *lunges at with crowbar* HAVE AT YOU!!

I like how she says what she finds suspicious , maybe even predict that he might offer her candy in his truck , and THEN drinks the beer .

If Erin doesn't absolutely WRECK this possible-rapist's face, limbs, and car, I won't be responsible for my reaction.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here