Space Janitors: Episode Three

Pages PREV 1 2

That was quite funny, with all that arm-cutting. Still, i kinda feel sorry or the guy who lost his arms...no-one should experience more than 2 arms getting cut off...

I thought the previous episodes had some amusing moments, but this is the first one that had me genuinely laughing out loud. Good show, Escapist. You just got yourself a subscriber.

Haven't seen the second episode and still feeling sour towards the show. May give this episode another chance later.

lol, that was really funny. just throws away the hand and cuts off his buddies arms.

but please dont put this add every time we want to watch a video here. its really annoying.

I'm still not sure about this show. It's watch-able but it doesn't have anything particularly great about it.

Oh god, I was on edge the whole time not expecting what was gonna get chopped off next.

was that a roomba broom broom?

I still love this show, I still think it wants to be bigger than the format allows for. I think it SHOULD be bigger than the format allows for. Find a better format. I mean lenght primarily, this needs to be a 15min episode type thing.

You've got a viewer out of me. The Escapist always needs good live action series and this is shaping up to be one of them.

Really liking this new series. Keep it up guys.

This show just gets more awesome.

Also, Evany Rosen = teh awesome!

Keep up the excellence!

so.... is that really a Roomba being used as a NON automatic vacuum cleaner or something else?

that is classy!

That was pretty great. Keep up the good work!

bobstone:
so.... is that really a Roomba being used as a NON automatic vacuum cleaner or something else?

We like to think of them as Broombas

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or