Unskippable: Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Part Two

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Part Two

16 quips, Desmond freaks out and Ezio kicks ass. Both literally and as objective descriptor.

Watch Video

Can we change the name to "bad cut scenes that we make fun of"able, because you could most definately skip a bunch of the ones on here, including this one ;).

"He sought to discover how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop. He never made it without biting."
That's classic!

Mess with the hood,
won't do you no good!

Dayum. Referencing the Dos Equis guy when seeing Ezio's beard AND for the ending credits remark. Clever. ^_^

And yeah, does the world really need six UBISOFTs???

"It wasn't me" Saw me bangin on the sofa "It wasn't me" saw me bangin on the counter...

I was in hysterics :') awesome job guys!

It's funny cause Ezio Paraphrases Dos Equis in the game:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_f8G6b_yc

Actually, once you get the timing down, the hidden blades are probably the best melee weapons, because when you counterattack with them, it's always and instant kill.

It's like they crossed the elegant stylings of the of the Dos Equis character with the sheer badassness of Liam Neeson's ...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The most interesting assassin in the world...

"Stay thirsty my friends"

Best Pre-Asskicking one liner

"Stay thirsty my friends"

Best Pre-Asskicking one liner

The Gentleman:
It's like they crossed the elegant stylings of the of the Dos Equis character with the sheer badassness of Liam Neeson's ...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The most interesting assassin in the world...

And his least interesting descendant...

Mydnyght:

We are Ubisoft! Close down one studio, two more will open in its place!

Falseprophet:

Mydnyght:

We are Ubisoft! Close down one studio, two more will open in its place!

We, are legion!

OT: The stealthy blades, as mentioned above, are actually the best melee weapon. Counter attacking is always a 1-hit kill, unless the enemy is immune to counter attacks then you just kick him until he falls. xD

I should get around to actually finishing this game, but not really a lot of "interest" do to so.

I've been waiting in a deserted frozen ruin for 300 hundred years only to be killed by an inconvenient hidden blade because our one archer didn't fire another arrow...and all I got was this bloody t-shirt.

canadamus_prime:
"He sought to discover how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop. He never made it without biting."
That's classic!

Indeed. A shame he never learned, though.

Zachary Amaranth:

canadamus_prime:
That's classic!

Indeed. A shame he never learned, though.

No, he should've asked the wise old owl.

canadamus_prime:

Pretty sure the owl was a Templar.

Zachary Amaranth:

canadamus_prime:

Well that would've been a problem.

Wow, I guess Ubisoft's claim that the AC games were made by people of all races and creeds was very serious...

"Well English isn't my first language"

Chocked on me tea and fell off me chair!

canadamus_prime:

Zachary Amaranth:

canadamus_prime:

Not really, Templars tend to very forthcoming once you've slit their throat.

Yes, the Hidden Blade might suck in close combat, but damn me if it isn't satisfying to pull off a quick-kill riposte with them. One time I played a whole game of Assassin's Creed using only the hidden blade when I could in fights. Tough as hell, but oh-so-very rewarding.

DVS BSTrD:

canadamus_prime:

Zachary Amaranth:

Not really, Templars tend to very forthcoming once you've slit their throat.

Oh so them he should've gone and asked Mr. Owl.

anian:
I've been waiting in a deserted frozen ruin for 300 hundred years only to be killed by an inconvenient hidden blade because our one archer didn't fire another arrow...and all I got was this bloody t-shirt.

What was up with that? Was that a warning arrow? The Templar equivalent of 'Hey, you!'? Or did they just have an embarrassing packing accident?

Wow, I forgot all about that "Wasn't Me" song.

Crap, now I remember that awful song...

The "stay thirsty my friends" joke should have been THE last thing said when he puts his hood back on. I would have laughed so much harder.

BrotherRool:

anian:

What was up with that? Was that a warning arrow? The Templar equivalent of 'Hey, you!'? Or did they just have an embarrassing packing accident?

Atleast their only archer got to use his one arrow well, look at the bright side for the Templars. I mean, what if he missed? "Oh way to go archer! Now we have to send the whole army down to do it."

I love how when the scene switches from Desmond to Ezio it also suddenly becomes a thousand times more interesting by default. I mean, the first part is just a couple of dudes talking and then suddenly: WHAM! Italian-style kung fu.

doggy go 7:
Can we change the name to "bad cut scenes that we make fun of"able, because you could most definately skip a bunch of the ones on here, including this one ;).

Well, it's a double entendre, of course. I mean, it's not just that (most of) the cutscenes are unskippable, but also that "this is a show you simply cannot skip", kinda deal.

Farther than stars:

doggy go 7:

Well, it's a double entendre, of course. I mean, it's not just that (most of) the cutscenes are unskippable, but also that "this is a show you simply cannot skip", kinda deal.

It's more-so just that WE can't skip them, right? We've always admitted (and sometimes even joked about it) that some of the scenes we do are skippable. It'd be boring if we did :)

that scene with Ezio was missing something I think I know what it was

much better go back to that scene. Mute the unskippable audio and play this song. It makes those cutscenes with Ezio so much more epic

When it came to the slow list of the six different Ubisoft's it had me in stitches.

The hidden blade was the best weapon in AC1&2, they nurfed the hidden blade's targeting system in AC:B, but in AC:R the hidden blade is awesome again.

Heh, well maybe the pointless playable section was for sightseeing with a free camera purposes...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here