LoadingReadyRun: The Bee Team

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The Bee Team

While the crew is away at Calgary Comic Expo, the Moonbase's case is left in other hands.

Watch Video

Had to do some last minute duct taping, so the HQ stream might not play for another minute or two. Just a heads up.

Kate, remember: it's only embezzling LLR funds when you get caught...

The ironic thing is that I have no idea who those two guys at the end of the video are.

So. how's that TV show working out for them?

Quick note for technical staff: hitting the "view standard quality" button in the flash player does not cause the flash player to load the standard quality stream, it just causes the player to resize.

Okay Graham, tell me, I gotta know...
what DO you get when you cross a Big Daddy with a prolapsed rectum?

kickmyassman:
Quick note for technical staff: hitting the "view standard quality" button in the flash player does not cause the flash player to load the standard quality stream, it just causes the player to resize.

The player does resize, but it also pulls a different file.

Oh god. Cam's "Gentlemen" face just killed me.

Also, it looks like the HTML5 stream isn't showing up on either quality setting. Just a note for the techs to take into account.

But what did the crew need the bees for?

I had never realized that Dale has a great voice. He should do radio.

Mmmm, pub.

T-shirt, go.

Slycne:

That's what I would have thought! But when the HQ file was still unavailable because of the afore mentioned duct taping hitting the "view standard quality" button brought up this error message in the player:

200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/50dd7b84d99f8ec7d1ff9d0360892a61/mp4_hq/escapist/loadingreadyrun/8a8d310d1a3b96dc9b2d558b14fa267c.mp4''

Logging out fixed the issue!

Hope that helps!

Mydnyght:

Guess it's competition time: let's make a punchline, people!

(Edit: obviously, I have nothing, at list for the moment...)

Yeah FPS_Doug!

Haven't seen them for ages thanks to the TV show not being on over here.

That was the funniest CH I've seen so far..

hmmmm Pub.. best line ever.

Never before, in the history of mankind, has Jamesī disapproving headshake at the beginning of the intro been so appropriate.

I thought it was a weird premise for an episode until I realized it was a play on words. Nice! Go Bee Team!

Oh, my God, Tally! Kate! Dale! Tim!

You spoil us so.

"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase."

With all those Starks, would that make this "A Game of Bees"?

Mikeyfell:
The ironic thing is that I have no idea who those two guys at the end of the video are.

Brilliant. Now a much larger audience has no idea who they are!

kickmyassman:

Slycne:

That's what I would have thought! But when the HQ file was still unavailable because of the afore mentioned duct taping hitting the "view standard quality" button brought up this error message in the player:

200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/50dd7b84d99f8ec7d1ff9d0360892a61/mp4_hq/escapist/loadingreadyrun/8a8d310d1a3b96dc9b2d558b14fa267c.mp4''

Logging out fixed the issue!

Hope that helps!

Hmmm that's odd. Thanks though, I'll pass that along to the IT team.

I was thinking today that there hadn't been a cH in a while and pondered if they'll do another Garaganium thing again.
The former ended up to be fitting

Mydnyght:

A diving suit with pink socks.

Anyone else getting some weird audio issues? I get sounds from the video overlapping/replaying from beginning all over the place on this one. No other issues with any other videos.

Kate! Listen to me: When a Stark goes south, they never come back. Start building a crypt for Graham underneath the Moonbase. Also, be wary of Jeremy Greyjoy, he is a hostage no longer.

Mydnyght:

I dunno, but I bet you're gonna need a Splicer...

Hooray for cHustle! Hooray for bee team!

A box full of bees is bad, but it could be worse. The box could have been bees.

Zachary Amaranth:

Mikeyfell:

Brilliant. Now a much larger audience has no idea who they are!

Haha! That's funny. But seriously... who are they? I have no idea.

Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.

I sqee'd When I saw Teh_pwnerer AND FPS Doug in a LLR episode! Just like how I sqee'd when I saw Graham in one of the Pure Pwnage shorts.... Does anybody else remember that?

LostintheWick:

Haha! That's funny. But seriously... who are they? I have no idea.

I have no clue, either. To be honest.

"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase."

...between the line itself and Kate's expression while delivering it, I almost lost it.

So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.

JacobdeFries:
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.

I believe the Bees themselves are a reference to Bioshock.

They found a use for the Function Generator! Awesome!

Scarim Coral:
Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.

That was me, actually.

And why can't I be a fan of both games? :)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here