LoadingReadyRun: The Bee Team

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

You can see the crew's reflection on Tally's helmet.

Zachary Amaranth:

LostintheWick:

Haha! That's funny. But seriously... who are they? I have no idea.

I have no clue, either. To be honest.

Might want to watch some more LRR then. :)

Absolutely fantastic episode. More B-Team :D

Cameron wearing multiple head gear, Kate delivering the "There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase." line, and Dale doing the baritone like Barry White. All it needed was Andy singing a song about driving a box of bees from Arizona to Nevada. My favorite cH since episode 9.

So Tim, is that your kid or are you just borrowing it? If it's yours then congrats!

Le_Lisra:

Not sure how much more I could watch.

Zachary Amaranth:

Le_Lisra:

Well that's fair.

Also, they have hundreds of videos. Would take a small vacation to get through all that. :D

Zachary Amaranth:

Le_Lisra:

I think it's the guy who says he has a TV show that people don't know. Not the LRR contributing 'B' team.

Wow. So much excitement from the occasional crew members, I'm not sure if it was Dale's sweet, sweet Baritone or the combination of all the rarely-seen heavy hitters showing up at once that made me soil myself.

I'll join in the list of not knowing who the two dudes at the end were. Anyone care to namedrop what series they have for me?

Le_Lisra:

Also, they have hundreds of videos. Would take a small vacation to get through all that. :D

Been watching LRR for quite some time here, and I don't just mean their stuff on this site. However, I think this might be the problem:

aeric90:

I think it's the guy who says he has a TV show that people don't know. Not the LRR contributing 'B' team.

Did you think I meant I had no idea who the "B" team was?

Zachary Amaranth:

Sorry. Hit reply on the wrong post.

that guy keeps looking into the camera.

UNACCEPTABLE.

The bee-team should get their own spin off show, however I do have one question: why were the LRR crew sent bees in the first place?

Leftnt Sharpe:
The bee-team should get their own spin off show, however I do have one question: why were the LRR crew sent bees in the first place?

For Desert Bus, of course.

Idlemessiah:
They found a use for the Function Generator! Awesome!

Well they may still need it if anyone wants to generate a function.

And here I was waiting for a TF2 Spy reference with Cam's outfit...

Overall great episode! :D

Oh... they're from Pure Pwnage. I've sorta heard of that...

That was the funniest fucking thing in the world....

Exaggeration, I know, but I loved it so much :D Woo! Tim AND his progeny on screen, House Sevenhuysen grows apace, I see. Congrats!

'There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase' needs to be a new t-shirt, seriously!

I'm a historical reenactor so seeing great helms in the video just made my day- loved that it was the lesser seen gems of LRR starring, too!
Kate, Tally, Cam (who I've really come to like) Dale and Mr and Mrs. Greathelm knocked it outta the park.

Sick burn in the stinger... SO rude!

EDIT:

'I have created life, I must go!'
'Is that the Diablo 3 beta in the background?'

Properly lol'd

Tim_LRR:

Scarim Coral:
Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.

That was me, actually.

And why can't I be a fan of both games? :)

Overdose.

What is the music in this episode? Reminds me of the theme from Stalin vs Martians:

There should have been a B team opening credits. That would have been awesome.

Good stuff, everyone.

Commodore Hustle is simply one of my most favorite things! Hi Tally!

Thunderous Cacophony:
Kate! Listen to me: When a Stark goes south, they never come back. Start building a crypt for Graham underneath the Moonbase. Also, be wary of Jeremy Greyjoy, he is a hostage no longer.

Luckily for Graham, Calgary's more east. And yes, I did get the reference.

Edited because I'm an idiot when it come to directions in my own country apparently.

Anyone else think Cam looked a bit like the TF2 Spy with the mask, jacket and cigarette.

JacobdeFries:
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.

"Go... Bee Team?" as opposed to the A-Team.

Also, how has this thread already gone to two pages with people asking who those two in the credits are, and the question has not been answered? I'd like to know, too, honestly, because I have no clue who they were either, despite them apparently having a TV show.

It's probably a stupid question, but who are those two guys with Graham at the end ?

"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase." and "I created life, I must go." were my favorite lines, that, and Tally's idea that "Bee allergy" and "Lactose Intolerance" are myths.

probably the best cH I've seen for awhile, the B-Team should have their own spin off. XD

and 60 posts and no "Bees, my God!" or "Not the bees!" references or jokes? way to go for not overusing jokes, guys. :)

If you have a problem... If everyone else is at a convention... and if you have their numbers... then maybe you can hire... the Bee Team.

LadyRhian:

JacobdeFries:
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.

I believe the Bees themselves are a reference to Bioshock.

Why? They're just bees...

wildpeaks:
It's probably a stupid question, but who are those two guys with Graham at the end ?

Apparently, they had a television show called Pure Pwnage that aired in Canada. Had being the keyword. I've personally never heard of them, but would be absolutely ecstatic at LRR getting a TV show. :3

Great episode as always, LRR!

Zachary Amaranth:

Le_Lisra:

Been watching LRR for quite some time here, and I don't just mean their stuff on this site. However, I think this might be the problem:

aeric90:

Oh.

Yes.

My bad. :D

Was that gold hard hat a reference to canada's worst handyman or am I just a freaky coincident? Maybe loading time will mention....

AngelOfBlueRoses:

wildpeaks:

Apparently, they had a television show called Pure Pwnage that aired in Canada. Had being the keyword. I've personally never heard of them, but would be absolutely ecstatic at LRR getting a TV show. :3

Before that (back in the day) they had an awesome web series.

http://www.purepwnage.com/original_series/video/life-pro-gamer

There is a third guy (Geoff or "Kyle"), he's currently directing the Space Janitors.

Maetrix:
And here I was waiting for a TF2 Spy reference with Cam's outfit...

indeed.

Why were all the lowercase l's and uppercase i's in the credits replaced with right-brackets? (as in this: ])

Tim_LRR:

Scarim Coral:
Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.

That was me, actually.

And why can't I be a fan of both games? :)

Poor Tim. The Matt/Tim confusion will never end, will it?

Le_Lisra:

Oh.

Yes.

My bad. :D

I'm just glad we sorted that out. I was...Confused. XD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: