LoadingReadyRun: The Bee Team

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

LadyRhian:
If you look at the box, there is no tape on it, and no sign it was peeled off. Taking tape off cardboard always leaves marks. :) Especially the type of tape used to pack boxes for shipping. And they were just delivering the box- Why open it? It could be a sign to the receiver that someone tampered with their mail and/or stole something from the box. Oh, I know! The box contained stuffed bees! Someone stole them and substituted REAL bees. ;) Time to sue the shipping company!

Alright, let's take a look at the box:

What do we see? We see cut tape. It must have been cut by the person who received the box, carried it upstairs, and phoned Tally at the beginning of the episode. Canada Post might have much to answer for, but this does not have to weight on its conscience.

As far as I can tell, the video is 100% realistic, with the exception of the effects of amplified base, which have indeed been busted. :)

I was all giddy at the "There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase" line, mostly because it was really unexpected.

And like someone said, that should be a t-shirt.

poor graham lol and that was pretty awesome!

My two favourite Canadian sketch comedy shows in one episode. My life is complete.
Awesome Pure Pwnage cameo!

LadyRhian:

I believe the Bees themselves are a reference to Bioshock.

They're a Spoiler Warning reference!

Hi, Mumbles.

LadyRhian:

Also, let me add... If you can't lift a single gross of bees, you are incredibly weak. So, unless that box was made out of lead, and not cardboard...

Physics time!

A large number of bees are calmed by smoke, then placed in a cardboard box. Initially, all the bees are at rest (all standing on the bottom of the box). Then the bees wake up, and they all begin flying, while staying within the box. Does the box weigh more, less, or the same as it did before the bees woke up?

MrGuy:
Physics time!

A large number of bees are calmed by smoke, then placed in a cardboard box. Initially, all the bees are at rest (all standing on the bottom of the box). Then the bees wake up, and they all begin flying, while staying within the box. Does the box weigh more, less, or the same as it did before the bees woke up?

i cant help but Notice that At one point, when cam is about to light up a smoke, he looks like The Spy- for green team

LadyRhian:
With all those Starks, would that make this "A Game of Bees"?

Surely it would be a "A Game of Hives"?

Funny episode and more Kate is never bad.
Creepy fanboy powers go!

Mullahgrrl:

Tharwen:

LadyRhian:

I was thinking someone wanted to reference the bee hand...

But they're just bees! No-one mentioned any hands!

(Also, the plasmid in Bioshock makes wasps, not bees. Ha.)

Then why is the plasmid in a honey farm?

Dammit, you're right.

They're still just bees though.

varmintx:
snip

JacobdeFries:
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah)

Thunderous Cacophony:
Kate! Listen to me: When a Stark goes south, they never come back. Start building a crypt for Graham underneath the Moonbase.

Scrumpmonkey:

So good. Every time I hear the intro this season, it does not sound quite right.

My brother just had a kid named Calvin! To be clear, my brother is not Tim. And he claims not to have been thinking of Calvin and Hobbes, which I do not believe.

So I know that smoking's bad for people and I am trying to quit, but I have to say that if I could hang out and have a cigarette/cigar/cigarillo with Cam and just shoot the breeze in a biergarten, that would be the best thing ever. Mmmm, pub.

Hahaha love this. I was there at calgary expo and toke part in the 3 second scene at 0:33 :D
Got to see the incomplete version of this before it was released and it's still funny as hell.

AngelOfBlueRoses:

wildpeaks:
It's probably a stupid question, but who are those two guys with Graham at the end ?

Apparently, they had a television show called Pure Pwnage that aired in Canada. Had being the keyword. I've personally never heard of them, but would be absolutely ecstatic at LRR getting a TV show. :3

As a Canadian....yeahhh....still never heard of them.
I *have* heard of LRR tho.

....and i'm pretty sure these other guys haven't raised a gazillion dollars for charity either.

So......Chin Up Graham!
You guys are cool just as you are!

:)

Awesome job as always!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: