Issues

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Issues

Specifically, issue #1 through issue #347

Read Full Article

Nothing quite like that disclaimer on a relationship...

Tris?

As in, Tris[s] Merigold?

Hah, dude has a girl's name.

*cough*

...then please take your damn medicine if you honestly are worried! Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't, but doing nothing will certainly not help, that I'm pretty sure of. Oh, wait, wrong conversation.

"Well what if I LIKE prickly sarcastic bitch?"

Daystar Clarion:
Tris?

As in, Tris[s] Merigold?

*cough*

Or it could be short for Tristan, and that's a very manly name.

Gosh darnit. Why does it have to be so long before the next strip comes out? I'm rather enjoying this story arc.

I've only just realised she has the same hair style as a chocobo in 13..

Nougaty Moe Center? SOLD!

Also, you may want to get some medicine for that nasty cough.

Taken Aback? You too eh Captca?

My my, that's quite a mouthfull.

Skeleon:
...then please take your damn medicine if you honestly are worried! Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't, but doing nothing will certainly not help, that I'm pretty sure of. Oh, wait, wrong conversation.

It was etablished earlier that the meds don't help they only make the hallucinations even weirder and the docs have no idea how to fix that.

Ask your doctor if Girlfriend™ is right for you.

Women who are pregnant or nursing should not handle Girlfriend™. Other women may, but only under close supervision. Avoid prolonged use if you do not wish to become pregnant. Side effects may include nausea, dry mouth, hair loss, hair gain, insomnia, hair loss again, sweaty teeth, the bends, and not being able to find any of your stuff even though it should be right where you fucking left it! If you require assistance paying for Girlfriend™, contact us to join the damn club.

That's where you stand up and walk away.
You don't even try a one night stand, because if there are gold rules in life - "Don't stick it in the crazy" is certainly one.

You stand up, you turn around and you walk away.
Getting together with an idea of "fixing" your partner only works in romcoms

In real life if you want to save strangers, you go and work in ER or Fire Department, donate blood or bone marrow. You do NOT start a relationship with one, who is clearly broken.

InTheEnd:
It was etablished earlier that the meds don't help they only make the hallucinations even weirder and the docs have no idea how to fix that.

While I can believe that, I cannot believe that the doctors wouldn't have an alternative treatment to try and help her with. I'm sorry, I know this is just fiction, but her basically just giving in is not okay in my eyes, even if - hell, especially if - treatment didn't help her immediately. In fact, psychiatric treatments can take weeks or months until they really take hold. If this comic is going to stay on this rather darker route than the quirkier early ones, I'm going to evaluate it as such.

Daystar Clarion:
Tris?

As in, Tris[s] Merigold?

*cough*

Dudes with girl's names are such losers, amirite?

Erin even attempting to be moe is a disturbing thought.

And yet I still find her cute... Tris better watch his back!

TBH dating someone with mental issues is no picnic. It's less so if you also have them XD. I have Asperger's and also dated a girl with it... Needless to say we'd just play off each other's mindfuckery with ultravague communication while requiring specificness in recieving it.

Dastardly:
Ask your doctor if Girlfriend™ is right for you.

Women who are pregnant or nursing should not handle Girlfriend™. Other women may, but only under close supervision. Avoid prolonged use if you do not wish to become pregnant. Side effects may include nausea, dry mouth, hair loss, hair gain, insomnia, hair loss again, sweaty teeth, the bends, and not being able to find any of your stuff even though it should be right where you fucking left it! If you require assistance paying for Girlfriend™, contact us to join the damn club.

Lol, also remember not to mix different brands of Girlfriend to avoid side effects such as sudden death and possible castration.

On topic

Great comic again guys.

Yikes, she just spilled her guts to this Tris guy.
Now if only she had mentioned what she's playing.

...I'm pretty sure most gamers would still date her.

Wow that was quite the revelation. I couldn't even read all of that because the text was too small.

Capatcha: sonic screwdriver
Yes, please.

templar1138a:

yeah you're prolly right... hell i've prob dated crazier than her lol

Daystar Clarion:
Tris?

As in, Tris[s] Merigold?

poiumty:
*cough*Dudes with girl's names are such losers, amirite?

The burn. I can feel it from here.

OT: This story arc gets more and more interesting. Is the intention that he doesn't notice that massive disclaimer?

Daystar Clarion:
Tris?

As in, Tris[s] Merigold?

*cough*

You could not cough loud enough after saying that.

Honesty is really the best policy.

so who else is betting that he sees them to?

hudsonzero:
so who else is betting that he sees them to?

I'm actually kind of wondering if he isn't one of them.

poiumty:

Daystar Clarion:
Tris?

As in, Tris[s] Merigold?

*cough*

OH SNAP SHIT'S GETTIN' REAL

Nothing to say about the comics, just wanted to say that.

I wish I could meet a guy that could deal with my crazy

wait

did I say that out loud...

poiumty:

Daystar Clarion:
Tris?

As in, Tris[s] Merigold?

*cough*

T-T

Ashley is a manly name for manly men, I don't care what you say.

templar1138a:

More like most gamers would still secretly pine after her while in reality doing nothing or making really terrible awkward jokes and advances that always get shot down because of the sheer creep factor and then they continue to brood on their own wondering why they can't get a ladyfriend.

;)

Cenzton:

templar1138a:

More like most gamers would still secretly pine after her while in reality doing nothing or making really terrible awkward jokes and advances that always get shot down because of the sheer creep factor and then they continue to brood on their own wondering why they can't get a ladyfriend.

;)

Heh, hence my use of the conditional "would."

Cenzton:

templar1138a:

;)

Then start a thread on the internet about getting 'friendzoned' :D

Daystar Clarion:

T-T

You know who else is named Ashley?

poiumty:

Daystar Clarion:

T-T

You know who else is named Ashley?

I still win.

Huzzah!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook