Issues

Pages PREV 1 2 3

whats the bet it turns out he's a game character too

canadamus_prime:
Wow that was quite the revelation. I couldn't even read all of that because the text was too small.

Capatcha: sonic screwdriver
Yes, please.

Oddly enough this reminded me of a hilarious joke from the Late Great Richard Jeni

CAPTCHA: i'm blushing (Oh my, I'm such a moe)

Madara XIII:

canadamus_prime:
Wow that was quite the revelation. I couldn't even read all of that because the text was too small.

Yes, please.

Oddly enough this reminded me of a hilarious joke from the Late Great Richard Jeni

That was hilarious! lol

"Actually, Tris is my last name. First name's Tay."

*badum-tish*

canadamus_prime:

Madara XIII:

canadamus_prime:

Yes, please.

That was hilarious! lol

Ha thnx.
Makes me wonder what it'd be like if we incorporated that dating method more frequently.

...Can't tell if douchebag is still there...or not...

Madara XIII:

canadamus_prime:

Madara XIII:

That was hilarious! lol

Ha thnx.
Makes me wonder what it'd be like if we incorporated that dating method more frequently.

That would sure make things much more interesting.

everything she said in the second to the last panel is a good reason to date a girl, in my opinion

Cenzton:

templar1138a:
...I'm pretty sure most gamers would still date her.

More like most gamers would still secretly pine after her while in reality doing nothing or making really terrible awkward jokes and advances that always get shot down because of the sheer creep factor and then they continue to brood on their own wondering why they can't get a ladyfriend.

;)

You might be projecting a little bit there.

Grey Day for Elcia:

Cenzton:

templar1138a:
...I'm pretty sure most gamers would still date her.

More like most gamers would still secretly pine after her while in reality doing nothing or making really terrible awkward jokes and advances that always get shot down because of the sheer creep factor and then they continue to brood on their own wondering why they can't get a ladyfriend.

;)

You might be projecting a little bit there.

Nah, I've just spent enough time around gamers who have acted like this. It's a sad but quite often true stereotype :-\

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here