Kid Icarus: Uprising and Hurt Nintendo Fans

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Very interesting read. Nintendo fanboys annoy the hell out of me since SSBB times... Seriously, I had to sever some connections because they were just annoying. Don't get me wrong, all kinds of fanboys are annoying to some extent, but IMHO based on my experience, Nintendo ones are the worst.

What I like the most about your reviews is that you don't change your ways of reviewing games just to satisfy some people, keep being yourself because that's awesome :D

On the sixth page already and not one mention of the thumb-strap? Am I the only one who knows of its existence? It was packaged with the very first version of the DS and nowadays can be bought from the Nintendo store. Nintendo's mistake was packaging this game with a stand and not the thumb strap, which not only made a game like Super Mario 64 DS playable but actually worked GREAT with it. Games with similar analog movement with the touch screen also benefit a great deal with it and this is no different. Problems with fussy controls, hand-cramping, etc. no more with the thumb strap and that it's now reduced to one of Nintendo's best-kept secrets, even if not many games actually necessitate it, is a crying shame.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here