Feed Dump: Van Dump

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Van Dump

Join the crew while they give you the inaugural Van Dump.

Watch Video

Matt's pun foul saved him from the horror's of the moose...

This, being the best Feed Dump to date, makes me wonder if everything gets better while driving a van.

wait, Leelee wasn't in the final shot, Did she get out to go pee when they dropped matt off? Maybe She's still alive!

Nice use of the Poker After Dark Music.

But, but, what happened to the moose?

Loved it. Not sure whether to compliment you or berate you for not having one of the credits say (not quite dead), (getting better), or (suffice to say, not at all well).

Of course, I frown because I just know there are going to be people who think the crew actually is dead. And they'll post comments full of over-emphatic condolences. And they'll berate anyone who liked this video.

That was bloody hilarious. Bravo.

Titanic Two: the re-berging
I guess now you'd call that hat a somberrero

unacomn:
But, but, what happened to the moose?

Have you ever seen a moose, those things are huge. Probably just shrugged off the the van.

Kathleen said on Twitter that this would be the weirdest Feed Dump ever. I underestimated just how weird it could get. Good stuff.

I like to think that Idaho man wanted the most realistic reenactment of Back to the Future III possible and the bar scene just went too far.

sky_rider19:
wait, Leelee wasn't in the final shot, Did she get out to go pee when they dropped matt off? Maybe She's still alive!

Well, the credits listed her as deceased, but if we're talking about continuity, she probably occupied the front seat after they kicked Matt out.

sky_rider19:

Oh my god, it makes perfect sense.
She wasn´t in the Van because she KNEW the moose was coming.

LEELEE HIRED THE MOOSE!

That funny and super silly and all, but I may have spent a little bit too much of the video trying to figure out in what way everyone's glasses were different...

Was I only one like
No, the moose, why God you take away the most innocent and beautiful creatures of al..
Oh, it was only the crew!? Good that Moose survived.

Van Dump? Is that a euphemism?

...ew.

This was a really weird and fun Feed Dump! Probably one of my favourite.

Do moose really just litter the roads in Canada or are people leading me on with stereotypical tripe?

Calumon: ...I want that hat...

That was entirely awesome.

TheAmazingHobo:

sky_rider19:

LEELEE HIRED THE MOOSE!

No, no. The twist is that she is a wonder twin, in the form of a moose.

"Van Dump" sounds like an unfortunate Dutch surname!

Every time the camera moved to James, I was going "Aah! Watch the road, watch the road!"

"A man in Idaho was arrested for holding another man at gunpoint, and making him do- what?"

Me: "DANCE!"

~45 seconds~

"Wait, I'm RIGHT?!"

Feed Dump has been on a streak of awesome lately... It makes me fear what will happen when it reaches critcal mass...

Please tell me Matt is going to make the moose moonwalk.

sky_rider19:

I think Matt was holding the camera on Graham for most of the episode. Then Leelee took over that job when Matt got kicked out.

DuelLadyS:
Feed Dump has been on a streak of awesome lately... It makes me fear what will happen when it reaches critcal mass...

May this streak never end.

If I wanted somebody to avenge my moose related death, it would be Matt.

Forget the crew, that hat emerged unscathed from the accident! I'll buy five of those ultra-durable accident-proof sombreros. And I'll also buy that game.

This marks the first time you've used "Qapla'" in two videos in a row... I think. Nice. This week was great, you guys should go to far-away cons more often! X3

Arvind:
Forget the crew, that hat emerged unscathed from the accident! I'll buy five of those ultra-durable accident-proof sombreros. And I'll also buy that game.

Funny story, that sombrero was given to us only days after it did, itself, survive a serious car accident.

Thankfully, all people and hats involved survived with only minor injuries.

-m

aeric90:
This, being the best Feed Dump to date, makes me wonder if everything gets better while driving a van.

Eating bacon. Awesome. Eating bacon while driving a van. Awesomer.

Blow job from a hot babe. Awesome. Blow job from a hot babe while driving a van. Awesomer.

Killing a moose. Awesome. Killing a moose (and subsequently having the moose kill everyone else) while driving a van.... Not as awesome.

Nope, not everything gets better while driving a van.

vxicepickxv:

TheAmazingHobo:

sky_rider19:

LEELEE HIRED THE MOOSE!

No, no. The twist is that she is a wonder twin, in the form of a moose.

And who had the form of water?

And who was the monkey?

TheAmazingHobo:

sky_rider19:

LEELEE HIRED THE MOOSE!

Wait why would she try to kill you guys? You didn't try to ruin her comic.

Also, did you slow down or speed up when you saw the moose? I think your suppose to speed up so it goes over the car, and not through the windshield.

Anyway, Matt will avenge you. Death to Bullwinkle!

Imp Emissary:
I think your suppose to speed up so it goes over the car, and not through the windshield.

No. Speeding up just kills you even more.

Matt_LRR:
Funny story, that sombrero was given to us only days after it did, itself, survive a serious car accident.

Thankfully, all people and hats involved survived with only minor injuries.

-m

Hat experts that they are, LRR nursed the injured sombrero back to full health.

Zim: now I leave you to your....
Gir: Mossey fate, say Mossey fate!
Zim: your Mossey fate.

Titanic II: actually a movie.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: