Trailers: Dragon's Dogma - Dev Diary Part Two

Dragon's Dogma - Dev Diary Part Two

With all this pawn talk I thought that this was actually a chess RPG.

Watch Video

My first thought when they mentioned that pawns tell the player enemies' weaknesses:
"Hey! Listen!"

The death of the jRPG I: Dragon's Dogma.:/ Seriously, I hope this doesn't become a trend that replaces jRPGs minorly. Much less entirely.

Also, the faces all look like they were designed by Bethesda. That doesn't make me happy. Not to mention their bodies, body movements, their clothes, and even the landscapes look heavily like they were made by Bethesda.

At least the combat looks very, very solid.

I wanna get my hands on this game since the demo is apparently very good,but damn do they need to learn how to make trailers and dev diaries. The trailers actually make me wanna play the game less

calling them "pawns" seems kinda degrading, dontcha think?

LilithSlave:
The death of the jRPG I: Dragon's Dogma.:/ Seriously, I hope this doesn't become a trend that replaces jRPGs minorly. Much less entirely.

Also, the faces all look like they were designed by Bethesda. That doesn't make me happy. Not to mention their bodies, body movements, their clothes, and even the landscapes look heavily like they were made by Bethesda.

At least the combat looks very, very solid.

Come on dude, it's one game.

Don't be so hyperbolic.

Most of what they said can be summed up in one sentence:

"Those little bastards never shut the hell up."

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)