Trailers: Max Payne 3 - Gang Wars Trailer

Max Payne 3 - Gang Wars Trailer

Someday Max will use diplomacy instead of guns. But until that day enjoy the shooting.

Watch Video

Now this looks like multiplayer to die for.

i just you are forced to play the MP to understand the campaign. now that would be wrong.
sounds like they did put some effort in to the MP but i hope they dint forget about the SP as well. otherwise i will rethink if i want to buy this game.

Metalrocks:
i just you are forced to play the MP to understand the campaign. now that would be wrong.
sounds like they did put some effort in to the MP but i hope they dint forget about the SP as well. otherwise i will rethink if i want to buy this game.

This is Rockstar we are talking about, I haven't seen a single game of theirs I didn't enjoy the hell out of in just single player. Also, it's written by Dan Houser, the writer of Red Dead Redemption and writer and one of the creators of the GTA series.

That said I hope multiplayer doesn't tie in to single player either. It's probably not worth worrying about, but I'm still with you on that.

Codeknight:

This is Rockstar we are talking about, I haven't seen a single game of theirs I didn't enjoy the hell out of in just single player. Also, it's written by Dan Houser, the writer of Red Dead Redemption and writer and one of the creators of the GTA series.

That said I hope multiplayer doesn't tie in to single player either. It's probably not worth worrying about, but I'm still with you on that.

just noticed a terrible mistake. i mend to say is "i just hope you are not forced to play the MP...."
but looks like you understood my meaning.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here