Trailers: Lollipop Chainsaw - Behind the Scenes Trailer

Lollipop Chainsaw - Behind the Scenes Trailer

Listen to James Gunn and Suda51 talk about the creation of Lollipop Chainsaw.

Watch Video

Well, at the very least I have to respect how utterly unapologetic they are about it.

Also, I can now die a happy man having finally seen Suda 51's face.

you guys reeled me in with that tumbnail.
Looks like an interesting game, I may pick it up.
Also, was she voiced by Tara Stong? Sounded an awful lot like Timmy Turner saying "What the dick?"

Suda 51 reinterprets Romeo and Juliet; Romeo's a disembodied head and Juliet is a sexy jailbait, chainsaw-swinging zombie mutilator.

I can only hope future generations look back and realize this man's brilliance.

Now... who wants to start the petition to bring this to the PC? :D I'll even take the shittiest port that they can come up with. I mean... even Rockstar quality of ports!

daxterx2005:
you guys reeled me in with that tumbnail.
Looks like an interesting game, I may pick it up.
Also, was she voiced by Tara Stong? Sounded an awful lot like Timmy Turner saying "What the dick?"

Well yes, the voice you hear is Tara Strong aka Timmy Turner aka Harley Quinn aka Twilight Sparkle. Just to name 3 of the bazillion roles she spoke.

Suda51

I got the image of a zombie being decapitaded with blood bursting from its neck, and having a rainbow appear from that shower of blood. And that's when I realized, hey maybe I can make a game that's kind of new.

This is his normal thought process people. Either this game is going to be made of pure amazing or it'll suck terribly. No middle ground what so ever.

Without even seeing more than a few screens, I'm predicting that the zombie hack and slash will get boring very quickly, no matter how much kook or cheesecake Suda throws in. Shouldn't have picked zombies.

it looks so sick that you just want to play it.
it looks like a perfect game to mess around if oyu just like to switch off for a wile.
but why not for the pc :(

Zhukov:
Well, at the very least I have to respect how utterly unapologetic they are about it.

Also, I can now die a happy man having finally seen Suda 51's face.

You never saw that promo of him sitting on a toilet talking about Shadows of the Damned? (or was it No More Heroes 2?)

I may just have to buy this for my brother. He loves this grindhouse stuff, and I love Suda 51.

I hear Juliet talk and it's a little weird how I can separate her from Twilight Sparkle, kinda the same way how I can't separate Marcus Fenix from Bender or Jake the Dog. It makes a rather funny image in my head, though.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here