Escapist Podcast: 043: Guild Wars 2 & Elder Scrolls Online

043: Guild Wars 2 & Elder Scrolls Online

This week, we talk about the MMOs Guild Wars 2 and the recently announced Elder Scrolls Online.

Watch Video

I can't stand most energy drinks due to the taste. Very few appeal to my palette.

Screw the energy boost, I drink it for the flavour. Probably not the best for my health though...

In another world I might be excited for an Elder Scrolls MMO. I feel like Bethesda is better at crafting an elaborate, well realized setting than they are at creating a compelling narrative, and most of the NPCs in Bethesda games are so deep in the uncanny valley that actroids find them creepy(which is probably why so many of us forget about the main quest in Skyrim/Oblivion/Fallout). That style of world building seems to be better suited to an MMO. I also kind of like that they have a fantasy setting where elves are the biggest pricks in the room.

That said, I've been waiting for Guild Wars 2 since 2007 and damn it NOTHING is going to distract me from it!

What is the title of the book mentioned at 37:20? I can't understand the book or the author and it sounds like something I'd love to read

the first few minutes of the podcast: condensed wtf

Cinco De Mayo is Mexican Independence Day:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo

P.S. when can we register to volunteer for the expo?

P.S.S. for Susans question at 37:52 Hell's Gate by David Weber or the Darkness series by Harry Turtledove?

@Susan - Well, I play MMOs because I hate people but love killing them. Also, if you ever feel tempted to MMO, about 75% - 90% of ToR content is single player.

As for GW 2:

- Isn't the downed system a lot more relevant for structured PvP? In PvE is a nice change, but didn't find it near as important as it is in structured.

- About everybody can tank... well, everybody can aggro, but the idea is that nobody tanks, rather all dodge the big damage skills. An elementalist tanking for example will lead to that guy dying a lot.

- Kiting, did you manage to kite? Mantaining yourself in ranged range while slowing was easy, but the mobs seem to drop aggro very easily.

- Setting: Ahh... mate, they do have dwarves, you have dwarve heroes in your party in GW 1, they are just lost atm, hunging a dragon the size of an island.

- About the dark ages explanation to tech, that is exactly also the idea for Warhammer 40k.

For Elder Scrolls:

- MMO doesn't neccesarly mean everyone in the same virtual space, GW 1 for example is almost totally instanced outisde towns.

- I am confident that it will be a good game because Matt Firor is the director. DaoC is one of the landmarks in the genera due innovations, and i have been wishing Firor to do a new MMO for half a decade now; seems i am one of the few of DaoC fans in this forums though :(

- Weren't the roman roads made to move and supply the army?

- About ToR. I hope not, the focus in the single player campaing on an MMO while forgetting the multiplayer elements are one of the reasons i quit ToR. ToR is nice to level, but... what of value would be lost if it was a single player RPG? For me ToR strenghts come from being a game designed very close to a good single player EA RPG, their weakness come from being a shitty MMO.

VladG:
What is the title of the book mentioned at 37:20? I can't understand the book or the author and it sounds like something I'd love to read

Jhereg, by Steven Brust.

Tanakh:
Weren't the roman roads made to move and supply the army?

Not just, but yes. As the Roman system of client states grew, it became necessary for the consuls (the annually elected generals) to march further and further from Rome, and roads allowed them to reach, for instance, Spain in time for spring. Ancient armies didn't really fight in the fall or winter, so by the time spring came around, it was time to fight. It's no coincidence that the first month of spring in our calendar also happens to be named for the Roman god of war, Mars.

As the Republic grew, Roman consuls had to waste most of the good fighting weather raising an army and then marching halfway across the known world, so they decided to move the start of the new year back two months to get a jump on the campaigning season. That's why September, October, November and December are named after Roman numbers that are two less than their actual position in the calendar. October used to be the eighth month, for instance, but now it's our tenth.

OK, I haven't finished listening to this but 5 de Mayo, is not about religion at all, it is the celebration of the victory of "La batalla de Puebla" in which México defended the city of Puebla from the French army and won, this was considered as a great event since at the time (1862) the French army was considered one of the greatest armies in the world, and well México wasn't even a well established country, this is actually not that important in México and it isn't even a free day, so it baffles me why you guys celebrate it.
Just mentioning it because I've bumped into a lot of people who think it's the Mexican Independence day, which it really isn't.
OK, I'll go finish the podcast now, eh sorry.

Steve Butts:
Ancient armies didn't really fight in the fall or winter, so by the time spring came around, it was time to fight.

What do we consider ancient? Because there are viking and hun winter campaigns. Of course only armies that could afford not to have a developed agriculture could do that; for the rest going out on fall would ensure famine.

Anyway, yeah... the roman senate and emperor building roads and roman cities off the kindness of their heart, or even to civilize the barbarians is unthinkable.

Susan may have been thinking of the Mexican Day of the Dead celebration that takes place Nov. 1-2 (according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead ).

A suggestion for Susan -- to perhaps give GW 2 (and therefore MMOs) a shot is to consider role playing one of the plant player characters with a distinct distaste of the technology of the GW 2 universe, in general, and guns (and gun wielding characters) in particular.

For Steve and the guys -- you may know better (being games industry journalistic professionals), but every forum comment I have read so far takes great pains to distinguish Bethesda Games Studios (Skyrim, Oblivion, et al.), from ZeniMax Online Studios (Elder Scrolls Online). True, ZeniMax Media Inc. (of which the two aforementioned development studios are subsidiaries) was co-founded by Bethesda Softworks founder Christopher Weaver (in 1999), but none of a partial list of developers found on the ZeniMax Online wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Online_Studios state previous experience at Bethesda, or work on the seminal single-player TES games.

Also:

Like other TES titles, The Elder Scrolls Online will examine a previously unseen era in Tamriel history, set a full 1,000 years prior to the events of Skyrim.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/117074-Bethesda-Announces-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online

Tanakh:

Steve Butts:
Ancient armies didn't really fight in the fall or winter, so by the time spring came around, it was time to fight.

What do we consider ancient? Because there are viking and hun winter campaigns. Of course only armies that could afford not to have a developed agriculture could do that; for the rest going out on fall would ensure famine.

I'm using the capital-A Ancient. The Huns appeared in Europe within a hundred years of the events that many historians use to mark the fall of Rome. The Vikings showed up a few centuries later, so they're definitely not Ancient.

It's true that there were winter campaigns. Hannibal and Alexander the Great each had them but, as you said, they didn't rely on citizen levies and instead used mercenaries or other professional forces. Spending winters at home wasn't really an option for either of them.

I'm wondering... will we ever be able to get a download of an extended intro/outro music track, 'cos it rocks!

I'm interested on how that Guild Wars 2 loot system works. Reason being, I like the traditional system that when I'm by myself if I get the first hit on a monster I get everything from it. Hey, I'm pretty selfish when it comes to loot.

Pretty much all MMO's I've played have had the traditional system, but a few months ago I was really getting into play Star Trek Online, and it doesn't have a system like that. When it comes to the sectioned off random ship battle areas(not the special battles, just the there are Klingons or Romulans, etc, here, destroy them when you see them), I can't stand the system.

The system is basically, everybody that does damage to an enemy ship gets experience/skill points, but the person that makes the killing/destroying blow gets the loot if loot drops.

I can enter one of those areas alone(they are community areas where random players can be dropped in), and then get into a battle with a fleet of five ships, three small, one medium sized, and a flagship. I'm at a just high enough level where I can take on that many ships by myself, so I destroy the four smaller ships and happen to not get a loot drop for them. At the end, I'm in my so called final battle with the flagship and I have it down to where only a couple hits will destroy it. The problem comes when I'm waiting for one of my powers I use as a finishing type move to recharge, then all of a sudden out of the blue, some random guy in a larger ship rushes past me going full speed and shoots off a volley of quantum torpedoes and destroys the flagship. At that point, the loot spot shows up, but I can't pick it up, because he got the last shot, so he gets the loot. I did all the work, but I don't get the loot.

What boggles my mind is that I've actually mention my dislike of the system on the STO forums, and I find that I'm in practically a minority of myself. Everybody thinks the system is great, that people getting the loot because they did more work is stupid. They tell me to do the special group based starship instances where I'm almost guaranteed to get some loot. The problem is when I explain why I don't do them that often they just wave me away. The reason I don't do those instances that often is because they are grand battle type things where there are like 5 to 10 player ships and over 70 enemy ships. There is so much going on in those battles that my computer wigs out(what the hell you doing to me man?!) and it also puts a heavy strain on my connection. Other than those, my computer handles the random battle areas just fine with my computer and connection acting fine.

Basically, if I do the work, I better get the loot in the end. If not, I'm going to resent the person that took what I consider my loot. It also happens that most of the time those tend to be the people that send and invite to join their fleet. Of course I shoot the request down, though if I said anything I would say, "F you! You stole my kill and loot, and now you want to be friends?!"

As you can see, I don't group well in MMOs, because I don't like sharing loot. I don't like roll systems because I usually have to end up rolling for something I need, but only end up getting it like 5% of the time, because random guy number 2 wants it to sell at the auction house.

Sonic Doctor:
I'm interested on how that Guild Wars 2 loot system works. Reason being, I like the traditional system that when I'm by myself if I get the first hit on a monster I get everything from it. Hey, I'm pretty selfish when it comes to loot.

Pretty much all MMO's I've played have had the traditional system, but a few months ago I was really getting into play Star Trek Online, and it doesn't have a system like that. When it comes to the sectioned off random ship battle areas(not the special battles, just the there are Klingons or Romulans, etc, here, destroy them when you see them), I can't stand the system.

The system is basically, everybody that does damage to an enemy ship gets experience/skill points, but the person that makes the killing/destroying blow gets the loot if loot drops.

I can enter one of those areas alone(they are community areas where random players can be dropped in), and then get into a battle with a fleet of five ships, three small, one medium sized, and a flagship. I'm at a just high enough level where I can take on that many ships by myself, so I destroy the four smaller ships and happen to not get a loot drop for them. At the end, I'm in my so called final battle with the flagship and I have it down to where only a couple hits will destroy it. The problem comes when I'm waiting for one of my powers I use as a finishing type move to recharge, then all of a sudden out of the blue, some random guy in a larger ship rushes past me going full speed and shoots off a volley of quantum torpedoes and destroys the flagship. At that point, the loot spot shows up, but I can't pick it up, because he got the last shot, so he gets the loot. I did all the work, but I don't get the loot.

What boggles my mind is that I've actually mention my dislike of the system on the STO forums, and I find that I'm in practically a minority of myself. Everybody thinks the system is great, that people getting the loot because they did more work is stupid. They tell me to do the special group based starship instances where I'm almost guaranteed to get some loot. The problem is when I explain why I don't do them that often they just wave me away. The reason I don't do those instances that often is because they are grand battle type things where there are like 5 to 10 player ships and over 70 enemy ships. There is so much going on in those battles that my computer wigs out(what the hell you doing to me man?!) and it also puts a heavy strain on my connection. Other than those, my computer handles the random battle areas just fine with my computer and connection acting fine.

Basically, if I do the work, I better get the loot in the end. If not, I'm going to resent the person that took what I consider my loot. It also happens that most of the time those tend to be the people that send and invite to join their fleet. Of course I shoot the request down, though if I said anything I would say, "F you! You stole my kill and loot, and now you want to be friends?!"

As you can see, I don't group well in MMOs, because I don't like sharing loot. I don't like roll systems because I usually have to end up rolling for something I need, but only end up getting it like 5% of the time, because random guy number 2 wants it to sell at the auction house.

Theres no Mob tagging if you help anyone killing a mob you will both get full loot from it

ARKSgtAlpha:
the first few minutes of the podcast: condensed wtf

Cinco De Mayo is Mexican Independence Day:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo

No... it even says so on the Wikipedia page you linked to: "Contrary to widespread popular belief, Cinco de Mayo is not Mexico's Independence Day-the most important national patriotic holiday in Mexico-which is actually celebrated on September 16."

This is true:

Kaleion:
OK, I haven't finished listening to this but 5 de Mayo, is not about religion at all, it is the celebration of the victory of "La batalla de Puebla" in which México defended the city of Puebla from the French army and won, this was considered as a great event since at the time (1862) the French army was considered one of the greatest armies in the world, and well México wasn't even a well established country, this is actually not that important in México and it isn't even a free day, so it baffles me why you guys celebrate it.
Just mentioning it because I've bumped into a lot of people who think it's the Mexican Independence day, which it really isn't.

And it's not a "voodooish" holiday. It's like, I don't know, Veteran's Day or something.

Now, Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), that is a trippy skull-filled holiday.

Regarding Cinco de Mayo... I think people said what needed to be said on that. Hehe, you guys need to learn that when you don't know, don't speculate. ;) Hope you guys paid Wikipedia a visit or two.

Okay, something really, really bugs me about your speculation regarding The Elder Scrolls Online. You all assume it's going to pick up after Skyrim, but that's not the case!! They've actually stated that it takes place a thousand years, sometime in the second era (2E531 IIRC). The emperor has indeed been assassinated, and the daedric prince Molag Bal tries to bring all of Tamriel in his own daedric realm.
Besides, you can't base a game on the ending of a questline, because some people don't ever do said questlines (like Susan says, she usually doesn't do the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild).
Also, I've been digging in the Elder Scrolls lore and it's before Dagoth Ur's reawakening, it's before Tiber Septim's reign and ascension, the earliest mention of the Dark Brotherhood is 2E412, the Mage Guild was formed in 2E230... That would mean a lot of lore to discover.
The Thalmor won't come into play at all, since the Aldmeri Dominion won't be formed until 2E830.

Anyhow, sorry for going on about the lore, I'm a nut case when it comes to Elder Scrolls lore. I've always said I didn't want to see an Elder Scrolls MMO, because I'm not a fan of MMOs (I also don't like people, and I like games I can save when I need to, pause when I need to, and quit when I need to), but now that it's happening... Gosh, I can't help myself. I listen to Jeremey Soule's latest variation on the Elder Scrolls theme, I get goosebumps, and I get all excited all over again. I'm doomed. Never stood a chance. Curse you Bethesda, I love you. Take my money!

Regarding Wesley Crusher, I never disliked it him the way everyone did. And yeah, that video was awesome and got me all teary-eyed. And gosh, it made me feel so old...

FlameAx:

Sonic Doctor:
Snip

Theres no Mob tagging if you help anyone killing a mob you will both get full loot from it

It was said in the podcast that people that did come in to "help" someone randomly would still get loot from the fight.

So from what you said, that means that both the person that started the battle with a mob and the person coming in at the last second will also get exp and loot.

Eleima:
Regarding Cinco de Mayo... I think people said what needed to be said on that. Hehe, you guys need to learn that when you don't know, don't speculate. ;) Hope you guys paid Wikipedia a visit or two.

I'm going to have to sharply disagree with you on that point. Do you never ponder or speculate when you're discussing something with your friends? Do you never venture an opinion before checking Wikipedia? We happen to be in a room with recording equipment, but other than that, there's little differeence between a podcat and us just jawing, like any old group of people do. Sometimes we get stuff wrong. Sometimes we don't know the answer. So what? Why are being held to this standard of perfection?

I have absolutely no problem getting something wrong, then looking up the answer later, or being educated by someone more erudite on the subject than me. But to suggest we "need to learn" to just shut up if we don't know something for certain seems quite arrogant to me.

Um, hello??
*tap* *tap* *tap*
Is this mic on??

Eleima:
...you guys need to learn...something really, really bugs me...I'm a nut case...I also don't like people, and...I'm doomed...

Drink some coffee before posting? ;}

Sonic Doctor:
It was said in the podcast that people that did come in to "help" someone randomly would still get loot from the fight.

So from what you said, that means that both the person that started the battle with a mob and the person coming in at the last second will also get exp and loot.

So I did a little digging and here's how the mechanic works in Guild Wars 2. Everyone that has entered the monsters damage table gets full experience and a chance at loot. The threshold for getting full credit is around 5-10%. While everyone gets the same amount of experience, they all get their own separate and independent rolls on the loot table. So no one is stealing anyone else's loot or experience in any way shape or form. This system is all about rewarding cooperation.

Slycne:
So I did a little digging and here's how the mechanic works in Guild Wars 2. Everyone that has entered the monsters damage table gets full experience and a chance at loot. The threshold for getting full credit is around 5-10%. While everyone gets the same amount of experience, they all get their own separate and independent rolls on the loot table. So no one is stealing anyone else's loot or experience in any way shape or form. This system is all about rewarding cooperation...by stabbing them in the back.

Found this hidden with spoiler text.

Stuff like self-healing in any class and teamwork were in Guild Wars before. Loot dropped for fellow party player members a lot when I was playing, so the loot system is about the same if not enhanced a bit.

A bit of a shame you guys are setting yourselves up for TES-Online, as there is a bit of info that, well, removes a lot of the things you discussed in the podcast. You said you have reason to be optimistic, but.. Your facts are pretty wrong ;)

Time - as mentioned, it's set 1000 years before Skyrim's events. So nothing from morrowind, oblivion, skyrim plots has any influence whatsoever. That time even precludes the dark brotherhood completely. The in-universe lore doesn't mention any big events around that time, so whatever they are doing, it is a new addition to the lore, and not something already established.

Mechanics - the devs have said that they want to make mmo-players comfortable, so the gameplay and combat mechanics will be wow-like. Plain old exp from enemies (and not like TEs games, where you improve what you use by using it), non-realtime hotbar-based abilities with cooldowns, raiding instances, visual appearance like Rift and TOR.

Dragons were confirmed to NOT be in, at all. Same for romances (not sure why they even mentioned this, by the way.. Maybe it was framed as "no marriages" though)...

The gameworld size is going to actually be *almost* as big as Skyrim's. So.. smaller.

The developers are actually the team behind the AoC mmo games.. So that's the gameplay style you can expect, not the Bethesda's internal team that makes the TES-gameplay.

I cringed when I heard that an Elder Scrolls MMO was being created. My main concern being that if it takes off will it delay a future TES: VI (Which I really hope is Elsweyr). I stopped playing MMOs chiefly because of the time commitment needed to play them. As much fun as it could be, I doubt I'd play it. I'd also have to buy a new gaming PC and I think I'd rather just stick to consoles at this point.

Slycne:

So I did a little digging and here's how the mechanic works in Guild Wars 2. Everyone that has entered the monsters damage table gets full experience and a chance at loot. The threshold for getting full credit is around 5-10%. While everyone gets the same amount of experience, they all get their own separate and independent rolls on the loot table. So no one is stealing anyone else's loot or experience in any way shape or form. This system is all about rewarding cooperation.

Thanks for the insight. So basically, the game does a normal loot roll to see if you get something, just the same as if nobody helped. Both people get their own separate loot roll and each could get a different piece of loot and not know what the other person got if unless something is said between them.

Susan Arendt:

So what? Why are being held to this standard of perfection?

Not perfect? I've listened to every weekly podcat from pretty much the beginning, and I've always thought all of you are just perfect. :-)

Now on the guy you were talking to: I've noticed that some people around here tend to take everything on here like it is straight factual news. Meaning, they seem to think even the entertainment is under journalist scrutiny. MISTAKES ARE FORBIDDEN =P

Same people need to chill and enjoy the cool podcats. I love them because they have that round table of friends type vibe and aren't "super serious", though there are the more analytical parts which I like as well, which also can devolve into awesome craziness.

They also on occasion bring me back, like the discussion of energy drinks. When I was in high school many years ago(nine), Bawls was the it energy drink in my group of friends. The only place we could find it was at a gas station on the main drag in our town. It is silver capped blue glass bottle of greatness. Actually haven't had the stuff in years though, haven't been able to find it, even at said gas station.

Thanks for the fun all you bring every week.

SpaceGhost:
Drink some coffee before posting? ;}

I actually don't drink any, maybe I should take it up?! :D (it was 3pm incidentally)

Susan Arendt:
I'm going to have to sharply disagree with you on that point. Do you never ponder or speculate when you're discussing something with your friends? Do you never venture an opinion before checking Wikipedia? We happen to be in a room with recording equipment, but other than that, there's little difference between a podcat and us just jawing, like any old group of people do. Sometimes we get stuff wrong. Sometimes we don't know the answer. So what? Why are being held to this standard of perfection?

I have absolutely no problem getting something wrong, then looking up the answer later, or being educated by someone more erudite on the subject than me. But to suggest we "need to learn" to just shut up if we don't know something for certain seems quite arrogant to me.

Okay, I'm gonna start off saying I'm sorry, that came across as (let's not be afraid to call it what it was) b*tchy, and that certainly was not my intent. You're 100% correct, speculating and making mistakes is fine (it's one of my pet peeves, people don't know how to admit that they just don't know, they're actually willing to pretend that they know, and well, in my line of work, medicine, that can get people killed).
I just found it hilarious to listen to you guys going on when all the while, I was saying "nooo, that's not what it is! XD" Maybe I only remembered because I have this uncanny memory for useless high school courses, who knows. Incidentally, I'm so insecure about my knowledge in art, history and the like, that I'm always checking Wiki on my phone (and more often than not, there's a bet riding on said knowledge).

After all, we're not expecting you to be experts in Hispanic celebrations, but in games, the gaming industry and gaming journalism, a job which you all perform admirably well, and I know that. My comment was meant as playful banter (I thought the smiley gave it away, but there is no tone on the Internet), and I'm sorry it was misinterpreted.

Also, stop saying you guys are old, it makes me feel old too!

Back on topic, I've been doing more digging regarding Elder Scrolls lore, particularly the Second era, and came across some major plot threads and huge potential a friend pointed out.

-Tamriel is not united, but is no longer under the rule of the Akaviri Potentates after the assassination of the last Potentate by the Morag Tong in 2E430.
-The Morag Tong is outlawed in Tamriel, because they LITERALLY WROTE "MORAG TONG" ON THE WALLS WHEN THEY KILLED THE POTENTATE.
-The Fighters Guild and Mages Guild have just recently been chartered.
-The countries of Anequina and Pelletine have recently united to become the country of Elsweyr.

This is all stuff as it sits. What are we likely to see during the game's progression?
-Black Marsh forcibly splits into an Argonian-only country, after the Knahaten Flu renders the country uninhabitable by men.
-The Akaviri Invasion of Morrowind in 2E572, which causes major shockwaves in Tamriel, leading to:
-The unification of Summurset Isle and Valenwood to form the Aldmeri Dominion, and:
-The rise of the great general Talos, better known as Tiber Septim, ushering in the Septim Reign.
-Tiber Septim's declaration of the end of the Second Era.

And, if we get to deal with the Akaviri Invasion, that means we get to hang out with our old buddies Vivec and Almalexia and Sotha Sil again! Though, as much as I hated the three of them, Vivec does troll the Akaviri pretty well: he literally uses his god powers to grant ALL DUNMER IN MORROWIND the ability to breathe underwater, then drowns all the Akaviri in the country. I would definitely pay money to see that cutscene.

Now how cool how it be to come across the Tribunal once more? Incredibly awesome, says I.

Excellent podcast as usual gang! Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online sound really awesome, but my laptop will never be able to run them...it can barely run Diablo 2.

Anyway, my favorite part of this week's discussion was the last ten minutes talking about Survivor. My mom's a big fan of the show, so I watched it some when I was younger but not at all recently. Hearing all about this Kat girl and just how dumb she was prompted me to look up this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x55M8SDQPqI

My god this is hysterical! How can someone be this stupid?? There isn't any footage of her "I'm only 22!" quote, but there is funny nod to Game of Thrones that the uploader threw in towards the beginning. (Think Cersei and Jaime)

Anywho, keep up the great work!

I'm so glad they addressed Kat in Survivor. So glad she's gone.

Rassmusseum:
Excellent podcast as usual gang! Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online sound really awesome, but my laptop will never be able to run them...it can barely run Diablo 2.

Anyway, my favorite part of this week's discussion was the last ten minutes talking about Survivor. My mom's a big fan of the show, so I watched it some when I was younger but not at all recently. Hearing all about this Kat girl and just how dumb she was prompted me to look up this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x55M8SDQPqI

My god this is hysterical! How can someone be this stupid?? There isn't any footage of her "I'm only 22!" quote, but there is funny nod to Game of Thrones that the uploader threw in towards the beginning. (Think Cersei and Jaime)

Anywho, keep up the great work!

Kissing cousins, indeed. She will probably at least grow out of her general stupidity, unlike Colton, who is a horrible person through and through. I'm not saying I hope he falls down a deep dark well...but I wouldn't cry if he did.

I don't think it Elder Scrolls Online is just going to be Skyrim Online. I'm sure it will involve more than just one province, we were all JUST in Skyrim like 5 months ago.

Leximodicon:
I don't think it Elder Scrolls Online is just going to be Skyrim Online. I'm sure it will involve more than just one province, we were all JUST in Skyrim like 5 months ago.

I thought it was already confirmed that it will include most, if not all, provinces?

Eyedrenalin? Anybody else think of Aeon Flux's eye drug, or that guy in Pitch Black that shoots up into his eyes?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here