Out of Tens

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Out of Tens

Erin Stout and Doucheous Racoonus.

Read Full Article

I give the pannel 9, ( not sure if that was intentional but i'm rolling with it. )
hah!

Poor duke, not even the man himself can give his own game ten out of ten...
Like a certain person once said

You're teelling me Ten, but your body...! Your body's telling me Eiiight!

Was Sly any good, I never got to play it?

Ammy is right.

You should give her a ten.

So that's why game reviewers keep giving so many inflated high scores to so many undeserving games.

(*Hauls ass out of the building to hide in the nearest underground concrete bunker*)

Actually Altair is being a little modest. He's only giving his game a nine, and Samus' 6 seems to be right on Par with Other M =P

At best, this comic can only rate a seven, if only because you didn't bother to put in a functioning link to it for over an hour! What is with the escapist these days?

How come Samus only wants a 5 for her's?...oh right other M.

PunkRex:
Was Sly any good, I never got to play it?

The first one a bit.
The second one is excellent (one of the best games ever according to my nostalgia) and the third is good mostly but great in parts.
Also nice to see things I like reference other things I like.
All in all good comic.
But I'd like to know if anything in particular prompted the reference? Like any news to do with the series recently.

I think Sly has the right idea. Cut out the middle man or woman in this case and just make his own review.

Daystar Clarion:
Ammy is right.

Damn you! I went into this thread, hoping to say "inb4 Daystar saying Erin should give Okami 10 <.<"

lol poor Altair only gets a 9. xD

But yeah...it's pretty bad when you hallucinate a small, anthropomorphic racoon mauling you.

Sly bit Erin? Doesn't that mean she's going to have some super awesome Ninja Raccoon powers now?

Running around town stealing from the rich and giving to the poor!

Fear the power of:

The Coooooooh, wait.

white bread, that fits perfectly captcha.

Oh my, an Epic Rap Battles Of History reference. Did not expect that.

And Duke, there's no way in hell that you're getting a 10 for Duke Nukem Forever. It was damn bad.

DVS BSTrD:
Actually Altair is being a little modest. He's only giving his game a nine, and Shamus' 6 seems to be right on Par with Other M =P

At best, this comic can only rate a seven, if only because you didn't bother to put in a functioning link to it for over an hour! What is with the escapist these days?

Shamus? Did Shamus Young start wearing the suit after Other M? Huh, his blog says nothing about it.

This made me laugh. They all want 10's for their game yet some messed up or least screwed up at the end like Sly biting the poor girl on her shoulder. What makes me wonder is why wasn't he looking like himself but instead a dressed up raccoon? Did she actually see a real raccoon attack her but just imagined it as Sly within the last second? Despite if it's really Sly or not... ouch, that must of hurt...

So Altair or whatshisname has only 9 finger? cause it sure looks this way ;)

Samus, put that down. 15 isn't a viable option for a score.

These comments have been very interesting.
I liked the comic, the punchline caught me off guard, I was expecting someone to not want a 10 and was excited to see who. This punchline was better, but I still want to know who wouldn't want a 10... The guy from Neverdead maybe?

PrinceOfShapeir:

DVS BSTrD:
Actually Altair is being a little modest. He's only giving his game a nine, and Shamus' 6 seems to be right on Par with Other M =P

Shamus? Did Shamus Young start wearing the suit after Other M? Huh, his blog says nothing about it.

CURSE YOU SPELLING! You dam well who I meant, 'your highness'.

what epic rap battle of history reference?

Trucken:

And Duke, there's no way in hell that you're getting a 10 for Duke Nukem Forever. It was damn bad.

what epic rap battles of history reference?

Wait, Erin's dress changed colour? WHAT IF THIS MEANS THIS COMIC IS BEING TAKEN PLACE ON A DATE WITH HIM LATER?!?!?!?!

Or that the dress is made from the same material the underwear was from a few strips ago.

Calumon: She didn't change just there in front of him, did she? D:

Samus only asked for a 5?

Wow. She must've hated Other M's story too.

aegix drakan:

Wouldn't it be a 6 if you counted the arm cannon?

Daystar Clarion:
Ammy is right.

I'm assuming I can guess your opinion on Okami's score.

In any case, Duke Nukem asks for ten, but holds up eight fingers. Thus proving how brain dead he really is.

edit: For all I know Ammy might be an Okami character, I don't fucking know. I never played it.

Binnsyboy:

Daystar Clarion:
Ammy is right.

In any case, Duke Nukem asks for ten, but holds up eight fingers. Thus proving how brain dead he really is.

edit: For all I know Ammy might be an Okami character, I don't fucking know. I never played it.

You guessed correctly.

Also, go play Okami.

anthony87:

aegix drakan:

Wouldn't it be a 6 if you counted the arm cannon?

...True. I guess I should've thought of that. XD

Binnsyboy:

Daystar Clarion:
Ammy is right.

Wait, that's Duke Nukem?

Huh, thought it was Albert Wesker.

cursedseishi:
Poor duke, not even the man himself can give his own game ten out of ten...
Like a certain person once said

You're teelling me Ten, but your body...! Your body's telling me Eiiight!

Gotta be hard to get to ten when you never learned to count.

Bodyless:

yep, in game lore thing, something about proving loyalty/provide a way for the hidden blade to pass the hand.

muffinatorXII:

Trucken:

what epic rap battles of history reference?

Also, Samus says 6, Altair 9 and Duke 8?

Hmmm, well this is probably the most biting expose on how game reviewers do their thing. :)

I am waiting for a reveal that Erin is not alone with this condition, and that it's more common than anyone believes or something. :)

That said, the bit with the fingers was cute, poor Altair.

I'm gonna sound like a total fanboy but... HALO 4! 10?! WTF! ITS HALO IT DESERVES NINETY-BILLION OUT OF TEN!!!! GUH!

Bodyless:

Yeah, assassins had to lose a finger in order to use the hidden blade, it was changed after Altair took charge.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here