Media Sandwich: Media Sandwich Episode 12

Media Sandwich Episode 12

The guys welcome Doug the Nostalgia Critic to this episode of Media Sandwich.

Watch Video

Chris sounds drunk o_O

First one I'm watching, because I just recently discovered Doug.

And no, I obviously haven't finished. Listening right now.

Havn't watched it yet, too long for me right now but its the goddamn fucking Nostalgia Critic, hell yeah!!!

If you would have watched things like his commentaries and crossovers, it wouldn't have been a surprise that Doug Walker is a nice guy. It's not as if "internet celebrities/legends" like him and James Rolfe are like television/movie celebrities. They wouldn't have so many crossovers and good times at conventions if they were bad at meeting people.

Hey I played the whole gaia trilogy... and I might have to do it again. Did that shop have a copy of "Evo: the search for eden"? I'm trying to remeber the games past Soulblaze and can't. I keep thinking of things and going, "no wait that was Wild Arms." Which was an awsome thing in itself if only for the music.

Dough is the least funny one on TGWTG.

I want to see that Green Eggs & Ham sketch with Danny DeVito and Jim Carrey, that will be AWESOME!

No cheese before midday? Aw hell naw.

Because it's all in one book, could you count the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy as 1 film for the '5 for the rest of your life' pile?

Starik20X6:

Because it's all in one book, could you count the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy as 1 film for the '5 for the rest of your life' pile?

Absolutely. It only seems fair since they were shot as one movie. Basically any film that doesn't feel complete unless other movies are involved, I'd say that counts, Harry Potter excluded of course just to be contrary to my own rules.

Chris Pranger:

Starik20X6:

Absolutely. It only seems fair since they were shot as one movie. Basically any film that doesn't feel complete unless other movies are involved, I'd say that counts, Harry Potter excluded of course just to be contrary to my own rules.

Huzzah! Yeah there has to be some rule for sequels. Unless I want to count the new Marvel movies as one single entity. Mwuhahaha.

Clearly the best Bee movie is The Swarm, hands down.

That was TERRIFYING!

Only 3 days? - I just finished "More Information Than You Require", it took me months of reading it for 15 minutes at a time at work if that.

Rocky's Robot - I think I remember that. It had a huge flying saucer shaped head right?

Doug's Mickey Impression - Fun fact: Harlan Ellison got fired from Disney for doing something very similar.

Free Willy cartoon - Just googled it. Well I'll be damned. That's insane.

I LOVED Terranigma. Congratulations on your find! Mad Props! Woo!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here