Feed Dump: Tyrannic Saurus

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Tyrannic Saurus

There are worse names to go with than Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Watch Video

But. But. I want narrative! A feed dump with all Matt? Heaven.

connall:

May I point you here? http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/447/Phailhas-24

Nuts. And I was kind of hoping they'd get Ivan, the Game Overthinker's intern, to revive them too. If for no other reason than to mess with people's heads here.

You guys should have saved the Tyrannosaurus for last. Seriously, there's no way to top that. Not even that hat.

Graham seemed a bit grumpy in this episode.

Zachary Amaranth:
You guys should have saved the Tyrannosaurus for last. Seriously, there's no way to top that. Not even that hat.

I have to agree. Opening with dinosaurs makes it really hard for the rest of the show to follow it. It's like opening the fireworks show with the mass chained explosions, then firing off a bunch of solo rockets. Pretty on their own, but not quite as fun as what came previously.

You guys should have used the dinosaur story for last.
It really Rex the flow of the show.

Eric the Orange:

He really needs to moosen up.

Eric the Orange:

He knew he was going to have to wear the ugly hat. I'd imagine that'd put anyone in a bad mood.

I got nothing...

Aw, I liked the narrative :( Still, probably for the best.
I thought there were rules about names, but a friend of mine just changed his name to Brony Fluttershy, so...

I'm getting to the point where I feel compelled to sing along with "LOL Canada".

Callate:
I'm getting to the point where I feel compelled to sing along with "LOL Canada".

Same here. Truth be told, although I feel bit traitorish for saying so, 'Oh, Canada' is a much catchier song than 'Star Spangled Banner'.

Callate:

There's a point where you weren't compelled to do that?

OT: Yay for hints of continuity, but what I'm curious about is the new thing right at the start of the video with the LRR symbol. Is that something you're gonna be putting in all your videos now?

I feel bad for Graham; that is the ugliest hat I've ever seen. I thought that LRR had better taste (or at least an endless supply of nifty novelty hats).

Yankeedoodles:

Callate:

Same here. Truth be told, although I feel bit traitorish for saying so, 'Oh, Canada' is a much catchier song than 'Star Spangled Banner'.

I sing along too. But your anthem is pretty good too; isn't it a drinking song about rockets?

Was that a new "production logo" I saw up at the front? I liked the visual; not as enamored with the soundtrack.

connall:

You would enjoy this:

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/447/Phailhas-24

Also, I remember that hat from Loading Time! That is an awful hat.

Dammit, now I want that hat.

I would like to see a Mr. Rex. A Mr. T. Rex.

Matt should surprise open all LRR videos!

DVS BSTrD:
You guys should have used the dinosaur story for last.
It really Rex the flow of the show.

Eric the Orange:

He really needs to moosen up.

How many bad pun fouls do you have again? I lost count after thirty-eight. :D

OT: Great Feed Dump guys. I agree with others in the comments about saving the T-Rex bit for last. Honestly, the only thing worse than naming yourself after a species of dinosaur is naming yourself after a species of dragon from mythology.

Lancer873:
what I'm curious about is the new thing right at the start of the video with the LRR symbol. Is that something you're gonna be putting in all your videos now?

They did that with the new Checkpoint, too. I'm guessing it is a thing that they're doing with their videos.

I only know sarnia is a replace because that Nail kid is playing there (the one thats supposed to be number one this NHL draft year [though I dont know if the Oilers will take him, or at least i wouldnt, they need to start getting some more D]).

connall:

Matt, we know that's your alternate account -_-

GREAT, now i have to go change my name to Veloci raptor, and go by "Vel" so when people inevitably go "wow thats a cool name, what is it short for?" I can tell them.

...Vel, Vel Raptor, Velociraptor P.I. at your service.

MowDownJoe:

Lancer873:
what I'm curious about is the new thing right at the start of the video with the LRR symbol. Is that something you're gonna be putting in all your videos now?

They did that with the new Checkpoint, too. I'm guessing it is a thing that they're doing with their videos.

I figured we should get some kind of brand recognition going :)
It won't be on LRR videos, cause they HAVE that already, or Unskippable, because The E owns that show.

Sarnia? My aunt lives there! She's not the type to call 911 for chats, though.

(For the curious, it's on the US border, 30ish miles north of Detroit.)

Its gotten to the point where I am singing along to the "LOL, Canada..." intro.

008Zulu:

I laugh every time I hear Paul singing the lol canada song by himself.

It's unfair that a man can change his name to Tyranosaurus Rex but T-Rex cannot change his name to Hubba Bubba.

Did Cam have grey hair before and I didn't notice?

I've been to Sarnia a couple of times before; it's not quite as magical as the movies made it out to be.

008Zulu:

I sing along with the "Paul and Matt have to figure out..." opening.

I liked this. And he was grumpy because of Matt. MATT RUINS EVERYTHING. Because he's Ganondorf.

Great episode, and I have the same vacuum!

This is what Paul's introduction was about. "I have a tail composed of several large osteoderms":

Awww, so close and yet so far... still, a storyline with several of the most prominant members of the team are dead would be a little tricky to work with.

I do believe that is the first time I've heard Graham swear like that?!

-M

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or