Trailers: Dreadline - Teaser Trailer

Dreadline - Teaser Trailer

Finally a Titanic game where the iceberg isn't the bad guy.

Watch Video

I mean it looks...cool? I think?

I really have no idea.

Captcha: Whoa there
Seems appropriate.

How is this a thing?

What the hell did I just watch?

I...I don't know how to feel about this. Looks...unique? Well, the last second of gameplay there looked like a thousand other top-down games, but at least the art-style will be memorable.

Probably. I don't know.

I hate to be THAT GUY... but man that looked stupid.

Well...it certainly made me chuckle. I don't know if this would make a great game, but it sure looks like it has potential to at least be a comedic spectacle if it's pulled off right. I think the world could use a little bit more of this sort of insane completely not serious premises.

I just... I.... what?

"...", just "...".

On the bright side... I always wanted to make a game... this just dropped the bar way low, so.. I better star cranking~

I remember hearing about this a while ago, so I'd already seen that trailer. It certainly seems like a pretty fresh idea, and I look forward to seeing what other historical calamities they use besides the Titanic and Pompeii (maybe the great Chicago Fire?)

Plus knowing a few of the folks from Bioshock guys are behind it makes it pretty interesting.

I know it's PC only which kinda bums me out, but I'm certainly keeping an eye out for this one.

SnakeoilSage:
How is this a thing?

How was this NOT a thing untill now?

Endocrom:

SnakeoilSage:
How is this a thing?

How was this NOT a thing untill now?

The collective will of everyone who didn't throw a nerd-fit when James Cameron made it a movie.

Why does this exist?

No really, who stopped and thought to themselves: "You know what? Let's make a game based on disasters but have monsters making things worse!"

I'm not complaining, I'm just kinda confused...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here