The Good Guys

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Good Guys

A Tale of Hasty Conclusions

Read Full Article

I love Kratos just poking his head up from under the table, that's too funny. Why isn't Erin seeing antagonists too? Also whatever happened to her pet hamster?

Quiet Stranger:
Also whatever happened to her pet hamster?

Wait a second...

*GASP* TRIS IS SUCHONG!

Hey that Dead Bitch Doorstop was a perfect thing to implement in real life. If kept your door open for a fresh breeze, got rid of some useless twat and gave your house a nice Art Deco look to it.

Sounds like helping to me!

Cory/Grey... there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this page. I am quite ashamed of you that you didn't notice.
The shirt and dress are exactly the same as they were on the last page. You forgot about the color-morphing cloth that everyone's clothes are made out of. =I

I guess we'll soon see the appearance of Tropico's El Presidente, the Dungeon Keeper, and The Overlord from Overlord as hallucinations.

Just trying to think of games where the protagonist is an evil person... there aren't many...

Kratos helps in his own personal way. That just so happens to involve murder, mayhem, and genocide. Look! He's helping!

I'll admit that it did take a minute for me to remember exactly what they were talking about here. And that did seem kinda... cruel. Though, I think killing the guy for the bow that he was gonna give Kratos for saving him was just a little bit worse in my mind. They could have easily let Kraotos save the guy, have him attempt to betray him, and had Kratos kill him in self defense. It just didn't sit right with me to kill him so mercilessly.

And before anyone bring up the guy in the cage that he burned alive in the first game, that was pretty obviously a case of he had no choice. The door was set up to do that. This was different.

I still enjoyed the game, though. Just saying that there were a few moments that didn't seem quite right to me.

Saltyk:
Kratos helps in his own personal way. That just so happens to involve murder, mayhem, and genocide. Look! He's helping!

I'll admit that it did take a minute for me to remember exactly what they were talking about here. And that did seem kinda... cruel. Though, I think killing the guy for the bow that he was gonna give Kratos for saving him was just a little bit worse in my mind. They could have easily let Kraotos save the guy, have him attempt to betray him, and had Kratos kill him in self defense. It just didn't sit right with me to kill him so mercilessly.

And before anyone bring up the guy in the cage that he burned alive in the first game, that was pretty obviously a case of he had no choice. The door was set up to do that. This was different.

I still enjoyed the game, though. Just saying that there were a few moments that didn't seem quite right to me.

I think Kratos suffers from MiB2itis people think of the first game and what was awesome? Kratos' anger! So they take him, make him angry again despite the character arc and do it repeatedly to the point where it just gets a bit much.

I hope that's not the reason Drake and Elena always split up again between games. 'Hey people liked the romance arc between them right? So lets do it again ... and again... ... and again........'

As Kratos has his head popping out from under the table, he's probably thinking "he's right you know, but I still say you kill him."

When has KRatos ever led Erin wrong?

...Oh...Right.

Hmmm... I remember that part... I wouldnt say Kratos has a particularly good way with women.

I'd say Kratos was more of an anti-hero.

Well, she could have listened to the guy from Kingdom Hearts.

Quiet Stranger:
I love Kratos just poking his head up from under the table, that's too funny. Why isn't Erin seeing antagonists too? Also whatever happened to her pet hamster?

Suchong is a fancy rat, damnit!

OT: A little short, but made me laugh.

Maybe it's the color scheme, blue eyes or pointy chin, but Tris looks suspiciously like Link.

I cant wait for this storyline to be over.

Good old Kratos, when he's not treating women like objects he's literally treating them as objects. Blech. Man I love god of war 3 but that part and the last third or so still pisses me off.

Kratos what are you doing under the table?

Those two are so gonna get it on.

Table Kratos is watching you altercate.

I like this guy, he kinda makes ense to me.

The mind will tell you to do many things.

The kind of person you become depends on what things you listen too, and decide to do.

Good luck Erin!

This is getting repetitive. Either do something violent to the guy or make out.

(researches the part erin is talking about)

ok... can people please tell me why people think Kratos is awesome when I keep seeing stuff like this that makes me feel he's a pretty vile character?

OMG, what a ninja. I didn't even see Kratos the first time through

Caffeine_Bombed:
I'd say Kratos was more of an anti-hero.

well he's still a protagonist he may be an ass but its not required that they be good

"i never said they were good at helping" LOL!! he's deff a manifestation of her subconscious

OH GOD HE UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING

Either they're so going to go out, or he's part of her subconscious. Or both.

[quote="Saltyk" post="6.375180.14557163"]Kratos helps in his own personal way. That just so happens to involve murder, mayhem, and genocide. Look! He's helping!

quote]
Yeah, but who's he helping with all that bloodshed, and how? And I played the games, it's just I don't get the shift in personality and mood.

Lancer873:
Cory/Grey... there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this page. I am quite ashamed of you that you didn't notice.
The shirt and dress are exactly the same as they were on the last page. You forgot about the color-morphing cloth that everyone's clothes are made out of. =I

Actually he didn't, you see what you don't know is that such material needs to be refreshed and recharged from time to time. The man chatting up Erin is actually quite poor and was forced to forgo this important process so that he could spend money on food and the medicine of sick puppies

*sad violin music*

lacktheknack:
OH GOD HE UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING

Either they're so going to go out, or he's part of her subconscious. Or both.

Well he DOES kinda remind me of Link. If he turned out to be a figment of her imagination that'd be so cool.

.. What if this guy with blonde hair was just her hallucination as well, except she made him up back then as her own video game character? Like, she made him in a Tony Hawk game using the customizing character program or something? That would be a twist.

that guy is pretty good... will he make it?

Oh man, I forgot about that part. Ha! Not quite as good as his own personal flashlight, but it's still a good moment for him. Er...ish. At least he's consistent.

Lancer873:

I thought that only applies to underwear, specifically women's, when the creators were confused by us focusing on one detail, and using said fabromorphic properties to give us the finger by doing exactly what we asked, more than we ever asked for?

Kratos is Lurking. It is hilarious.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or