Feed Dump: Emo Hair & Other Poop

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Emo Hair & Other Poop

There may be an entire generation of Emo children that can only see through one eye. Where are their weepy overly dramatic charities with a Sarah McLaughlin song?

Watch Video

Briella sounds like the name of a line of cleaning supplies.

Also, is this the first time a story in the video has also appeared in the Escapist news section?

You can't beat a good poop story

That thief had plans for when he was flush with cash.
Too bad the police rectum.

And with all those babies being named after reality TV stars, in a few years we'll being seeing a LOT of Lazy eye.

aaaah, the now infamous "error 37" great episode guys... and nice hair Graham ;)

DVS BSTrD:
That thief had plans for when he was flush with cash.
to bad the police rectum.

I'm sure that has to be an extended pun foul. Take 10 yards.

Loved the 'Error 37' at the start.

I still want to know how someone steals a ski lift.

Police authorities believe they have a lead and are currently following a trail that is either the ski cable or the world's longest snake.

SachielOne:
Also, is this the first time a story in the video has also appeared in the Escapist news section?

No.

stormshot:
I still want to know how someone steals a ski lift.

Very carefully.

So, why didn't they just get the guy that swallowed the diamond in for an X-Ray or colonoscopy. Wait, that's a US thing. We think you swallowed this diamond, so we're going to shove a camera up your butthole.

A sudden downpour shouldn't affect your filming when you are indoors.

Huh... I somehow feel like a diamond worth that much would be large enough and pointy enough to present a significant consumptive/digestive problem... did it at least come out polished from the stomach acid? =P

Looks like you guys had plenty of time to do this one while the Diablo III servers were down...

I wonder if that diamond would be less in valve since it has been inside of a person and was coved in feces unless they don't tell that to the possible buyer?

Czech Republic made it into Feed Dump! Wheee!

Fuck yeah, my name's out of the top 5!
Let it drop further society, please.

Great episode, plenty of laughs. I especially loved the Error 37 bit.

So you've got Diablo 3 blues?
all those errors without any clues?
It's so hard to rhyme,
but maybe next time
we can help you find something to use.

Captcha: "sick puppy". How oddly relevant.

I want to know how many people mistakenly thought the Jaws line was in reference to the shark.

Mullahgrrl:
A sudden downpour shouldn't affect your filming when you are indoors.

Well, it does if that downpour starts in the office toilets...

Maybe it was that criminal and he flushed the evidence! Quick, after that diamond!

I was Mason before it was cool. 18 years ago.

Was that sound at the end someone flushing a toilet upstairs, or were they cooking bacon?

penthesilea180:
Was that sound at the end someone flushing a toilet upstairs, or were they cooking bacon?

If that wasn't the toilet, then thats some VERY greasy bacon.

Also; "ooh ee ooh ahah, ting tang walla walla bing bang!" Ah childhood ^_^

Graham's face at the end, while the pipes were moving water about. Oh man, did I almost die of laughter.

0_Insomnis_0:

Pssh. I was into Mason before that. I don't know any persons named Mason, but I am, and always have been, fond of mortar and it's associated elements.

I thought it was a shower. Now the mystery must be solved. What WAS the water sound at the end?

I always associate the name Mason with Mason Reese from TV commercials. But if you're not as old as me, you probably don't remember him.

That was a perfectly topical opening.

I now have to go start a new witch doctor character and start typing that song into chat and say im charging my spells.

varmintx:
I want to know how many people mistakenly thought the Jaws line was in reference to the shark.

Atleast one person mistook that reference....and then read your comment, realised what the reference was and felt like a moron. Thanks

Scarim Coral:
I wonder if that diamond would be less in valve since it has been inside of a person and was coved in feces unless they don't tell that to the possible buyer?

Swallowing diamonds it a time-honored part of cat-burglary, and it's quite possible being part of a caper increases its value. (At least, after its washed.)

cricket chirps:

varmintx:

Atleast one person mistook that reference....and then read your comment, realised what the reference was and felt like a moron. Thanks

The internet does have its strengths.

I got the Bond villain reference, who hasn't seen Moonraker. Also, at the end, I thought that was a toilet. Did... did the police need to use your toilet to get the diamond back?

I had to actually pause and groan and just sit for a moment at hearing both that Bryella is a name, and that there is a show called Jerseylicious. Just... ...

Meh, Escapist has a story on the emo hair now.

And no one else that I've heard of has my brother's name. Hasn't been popular since the Chaldeans.

I'm naming my child Prahames. Even if she's a girl.

Prahamattheslyn. (Hey the leprechaun that was here just disappeared.)

Also, I'm not sure if CoD players breeding or reality TV fans breeding are the worse choice, really.

BehattedWanderer:
Graham's face at the end, while the pipes were moving water about. Oh man, did I almost die of laughter.

0_Insomnis_0:

Pssh. I was into Mason before that. I don't know any persons named Mason, but I am, and always have been, fond of mortar and it's associated elements.

Well I am a Freemason, so I've liked Mason since- well, if I told you, you'd be found dead the next morning and the police would eventually chalk it up to autoerotic asfixiation, so you don't really want to hear.

Yes! Sweet yes! Another story from my fucked-up corner of the universe. Like I've said before, it's like we people of Windsor are trying to get featured on Feed Dump.

Hitchmeister:
I thought it was a shower. Now the mystery must be solved. What WAS the water sound at the end?

There is a bathroom on the second level of the Moonbase, the sewer line runs through the studio area.

Also that hat is very lucky, the other one is luckier but I don't talk about that one. but I have to say, its a repeat hat.

SachielOne:
Briella sounds like the name of a line of cleaning supplies.

No, there was also this one time when a Feed Dump story aired in tandem with the related Escapist news story about a Hooters vampire.

Also, "We are currently monitoring his bowel movements."

There should never be a time when that can be said with any real seriousness. There... honestly shouldn't be.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here