Miracle of Sound: Silver and Steel (The Witcher 2)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Silver and Steel (The Witcher 2)

Better make way when the Witcher comes.

Watch Video

this is too catchy for it's own good. (whatever that means)

edit: dat slavic guitar riff

Awesome, catchy, and about the way I expected it to be. Love it.
Also like the way you used polish (Srebro i stal is polish for silver and steel, which remind me of sovngarde song where you used whatever language it was)

that was a great song, very catchy and fun to listen to. but that guy came out of nowere and killed the king.

Another great song! And i love the little polish accents,nice touch.I really keep wondering how do you manage to relese those songs so often and with such awesome results.

Polished to perfection, if I do say so myself

Very, VERY awesome. Catchy, character-focused, and containing both an old medieval revelry feel as well as a hard brutal rock sensation, which really captures the atmosphere of the game. Well done!

DVS BSTrD:
Polished to perfection, if I do say so myself

... God, I hate that I love you right now.

Awesome song! Love the Polish in there.

Also, this might just be my ears messing with me, bit I think the written lyrics don't fully match up with those in the video.

Song: Visit visions vast
Description: Wander visions vast

Song: My steel is fluid and fast
Description: My steel is fleet and fast

That...
Was...
Awesome!

So catchy and so fitting! <3<3<3

L3G0kees:
Awesome, catchy, and about the way I expected it to be. Love it.
Also like the way you used polish (Srebro i stal is polish for silver and steel, which remind me of sovngarde song where you used whatever language it was)

I see my question has been answered before I could ask it.

And yeah, catchy song, which I'm mildly surprised that I like since I don't care for the Witcher games.

Way more up beat than I was expecting for the grim and dark Witcher, but still seems to fit. Well done as always MoS!

Brilliant song, but it's lodged in my brain!

As everyone said, its catchy and it takes no time to grab you and pull you in. Incredibly enjoyable and that guitar part is AMAZING.

This I like...!

Awesome song. Tighter than a pig's arse.

Hehehe...

Awww I meant to make a meaningful contribution to the forums, but everyone already said it was catchy. D:

I just love all the different styles you're willing to try! Keep it up!

I've never played the witcher, but this songs is a great song, love listening to it! might have to try the witcher now.

Great song even if I know nothing about the game :)
Good Job as always.

Althenias:
I've never played the witcher, but this songs is a great song, love listening to it! might have to try the witcher now.

My thoughts exactly my friend.

OT: And chalk another one up in the "win" Column for Gav. Seriously, it's impossible for him to make a bad song.

Captcha: Xylophone, there's a challenge for you Gav, work a Xylophone into a song some how.

I like it, but nothing tops the BF3 song for me yet.

I love you, I love this song and I love The Witcher 2.

Right now the world is love.

Excellent. This might be my favourite Miracle of Sound song now.

Great track, Gav!

I might be a little biased, but that is a GREAT song for the Witcher 2.

Not only is a good track in itself, the lyrics get the universe down near perfectly.

Great one, Gav.

A fantastic, catchy chorus and I love the medieval/rocky vibe. Having only my laptop to game on is stopping me from getting The Witcher 2 (it hardly ran the first one) but I can make do with this song for now

Aaw yeah, this one is up there in my favorites. The beginning hook, so catchy!...Well, I guess that's why it's a hook anyway.

first i didn't hear what you were trying, but after awhile i started to like it. not my favorite, but a great song for great game. well done sir.

Felt very lite and catchy. I enjoyed it a lot.

Kinda like...Folk-Metal...lite. Hmmmm.

Good work Gav, catch enough to be stuck in my head for days.....

Off to listen again!

Irridium:
This I like...!

Awesome song. Tighter than a pig's arse.

Hehehe...

I would have probably gone with duck over pig. but the point is still the same

Again awesome work, it makes me very happy thank you.

You need some training in Polish accent. I am Polish, and until I read the lyrics, I had no idea that was "srebro i stal". :P

Having said that - really, really awesome!

Nice work. Will be playing this when I play through Witcher 2 again this summer, now with the Enhanced stuff... oh yeah! Haven't picked it up since I finished it soon after it came out last year.

You read my mind, I was thinking just yesterday that I was suprised you hadn't done a song about The Witcher yet. I was hoping that it would be a damned fine piece of music.

Once again, you do not disappoint. Thursday is Miracle of Sound day!

Another great song as expected. Your goal of reducing repetition is coming along nicely.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here