No Right Answer: Best Time Machine Ever Part II

Pages PREV 1 2

Gigawatt is accepted both ways with the G and J sound.

Starik20X6:

The Epoch. /argument. That thing is all of the awesome.

Yeah, I was surprised that they didn't mention it. Especially since it seems kind of redundant to have a phone booth versus the Tardis.

Qitz:

I WIN!

Didn't see Hot Tub Time Machine coming though. But you still have a time machine that's not only stationary but also needs you to change the water.

Heh, I was coming to the comments section to do the exact same thing. Thank you for the ninja. :)

You know... that bit with stealing Yahtzee's hat and the Feed Dump phrase made me realize I have a question. Are you guys going to be at the Escapist Expo? You aren't listed on the info as far as I can see. It's just something that popped into my head so I figured I'd ask.

Other then that, I honestly don't care for any of the time machines. The phone box looks bland and has the time passing issue. The hot tub just is too silly for me. The primer is needlessly confusing. The delorian (spelled it wrong, I know) is can cause problems depending where you go. And, while I like Doctor Who, the 'science' used to explain the TARDIS is either entirely theorectical or just made up. I don't care for made-up science since most anything can be explained by someone good at bullshitting. Plus, the TARDIS just seems a bit too... I'm not sure how to describe it. Deus Ex Machina-ish maybe? It just seems like it basically gets to do, or not do, whatever the writers need it to do/not do whenever they need it to.

Out of all of them, I'd likely choose the TARDIS in all honesty. But I'm not a huge fan of any of them. Though it doesn't help I haven't seen 3/5 of the movies/shows the devices belong to anyways.

what about "the time machine", "the time tunnel", project "Quantum leap" and of course the time displacement divice from the show VOYAGERS!

i beleive you missed the best, i repeat THE BEST time machine ever that being the quantom leap exelorator who wouldnt want to jump into other peoples bodies in your lifetime not to mention have constant connection to your time through al

try and argue with that

RTR:
No contest.
This is the best video you guys have done.

No it's not they picked a hot tub over the T.A.R.D.I.S. Seriously? I am sure there is a hot tub in there some where.
Captcha: End of the World. Why yes captcha we did get to see the end of the world in the T.A.R.D.I.S. In fact we saw the end of the universe. Top that hot tub.

I'd like to see "Best time machine that doesn't require a vehicle" not a snappy title but hear me out,

Terminator vs. Quantum Leap

Both have virtues and drawbacks, only 1 has a smoking hologram

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook