Trailers: Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock - Monsters Trailer

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock - Monsters Trailer

With this list of monsters it makes Doctor Who seem like a horror series.

Watch Video

This game looks like a series of horrors.

horrible camera angle
horrible combat
horrible voice acting (except for the Daleks of course)
horrible graphics.

If we've really plateaued this console generation's technical limitations, why do we still games that look and feel like ass?

DVS BSTrD:

horrible camera angle
horrible combat
horrible graphics.

If we've really plateaued this console generation's technical limitations, why do we still games that look and feel like ass?

True, but i wouldnt be surprised to hear that the game was done on an even smaller budget that the TV series is.

Huh I thought this wasn't coming out for Xbox? Seems it's out for XBLA now! Nice!

Weeping Angels might be in it?

I just hope that they aren't in the area as the Silence, god that would scary as hell.

The game looks alright, but I like Dr. Who, so I'm just gonna go along for the ride on this one.

And you lost me at River Song. Worst character ever. I stopped watching because of her, I won't play a Doctor Who game with her in it.

gigastar:

DVS BSTrD:

horrible camera angle
horrible combat
horrible graphics.

True, but i wouldnt be surprised to hear that the game was done on an even smaller budget that the TV series is.

Then shouldn't we be addressing cost effectiveness before we kick off the next race to increase frame rates for jiggle physics?

Captcha: Describe this brand with any word(s)
Extremely disappointing

As long as its not done by the people responsible for the DW point and click adventure games. *shudders*

I want to like this... but they aren't making it easy.

Cyber Planner is invented for the game... you mean like what was in The Wheel in Space and The Invasion?

KorLeonis:
And you lost me at River Song. Worst character ever. I stopped watching because of her, I won't play a Doctor Who game with her in it.

You spelled Rose wrong.

saintdane05:

KorLeonis:

You spelled Rose wrong.

You both spelt Amy Pond wrong.

You should all buy this game. Day-one.

It looks like a cheap 80's horror series. Everything is awful. But then I've never like the series anyway so I don't suppose it matters.

Endocrom:

You should all buy this game. Day-one.

Huh. Was there an image somewhere. Maybe I should take a look.

Voice acting felt a bit...off in this one. Is that actually Matt Smith and Alex Kingston doing the voices?

Ah well, don't tell me a Doctor Who adventure game couldn't be a lot of fun. Yeah, what little we've seen looks cheesy and dodgy, but...if you don't like cheesy and dodgy, then why the hell are you watching Doctor Who?

I don't watch Doctor Who so can somebody tell me daleks are supposed to sound like that? The trailer alone gave me a head-ache because of how ear-grindingly bad they sounded.

Bioware should make a Doctor Who game...

scw55:
Bioware should make a Doctor Who game...

No they shouldn't, they're control and operates by EA now, if they made a DW game it'll require origin and have a red, blue, green ending.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here