How to Make Venus in Infinite Craft

Venus in Infinite Craft

Want to make Venus in everyone’s favorite browser crafting game? Maybe you’re a hardcore Bananarama fan or just want to show your appreciation for the planet and/or goddess. Here’s how to make Venus in Infinite Craft.

Recommended Videos

How to Make Venus in Infinite Craft

To make Venus, just combine Island and Venus Flytrap. But what if you don’t have those? Don’t worry – I’ll walk you through every step to get there. Here’s how to make Venus in Infinite Craft:

Venus in Infinite Craft. This image is part of an article about how to make Venus in Infinite Craft.

And there you have it, you’ve made Venus in Infinite Craft.

Additional Ways to Make Venus in Infinite Craft

There are other methods of making Venus in Infinite Craft, such as this solution Dot Esports. It’s an even shorter method of making Venus and is as follows:

• Wind + Fire = Smoke
  • Smoke + Water = Fog
  • Earth + Wind = Dust
  • Dust + Earth = Planet
  • Planet + Fog = Venus

Here’s another five-step method of making Venus Flytrap:

• Fire + Fire = Volcano
  • Water + Earth = Plant
  • Plant + Water = Swamp
  • Water + Planet = Venus Flytrap
  • Venus Flytrap + Volcano = Venus

Recipes That Use Venus in Infinite Craft

You can also combine Venus Flytrap with Venus Flytrap to make Giant Venus Flytrap. By combining Venus with other items, I discovered the following recipes, which are definitely worth messing with. Or put Venus together with everything in your inventory, just for the sake of it.

• Venus + Venus = Comet
  • Venus + Volcano = Vulcan
  • Venus + Tsunami = Aphrodite
  • Venus + Valentine = Cupid
  • Venus + Wedding = Honeymoon
  • Venus + Mummy = Cleopatra
  • Venus + War = Aphrodite
  • Venus + Fossil = Ammonite
  • Venus + Firefighter = Venus de Milo
  • Venus + Horse = Centaur

I’ve had no luck making Bananarama as yet, but I’m not giving up. Why not see what you can come up with? And that’s how to make Venus in Infinite Craft. Be sure to search The Escapist for more recipes, including how to make Taylor Swift and Batman.

Infinite Craft is available now on Neal.fun. 

The above article was updated on 03/15/2024 by Chris McMullen to reflect new information about Infinite Craft.

related content
Read Article All Character Classes in Daggerheart’s Open Beta
Read Article How to Get S Rank in Loveless in FF7 Rebirth
ff7 rebirth loveless cloud
Read Article All Queen’s Blood Ranks in FF7 Rebirth
ff7 rebirth queen's blood cloud vs red xiii
Related Content
Read Article All Character Classes in Daggerheart’s Open Beta
Read Article How to Get S Rank in Loveless in FF7 Rebirth
ff7 rebirth loveless cloud
Read Article All Queen’s Blood Ranks in FF7 Rebirth
ff7 rebirth queen's blood cloud vs red xiii
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.