Feed Dump: Facebook Girlfriend

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Facebook Girlfriend

This week we learn that 1,600 men have officially too much money.

Watch Video

"Ass" and "Bleem" both cracked me up far more than they should have.

Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?

>.>

Does a 14 foot beard require a hair net?

I want that hat.

What was yelled at the end there?

Alex, I saw the rubber foot on a chain too. You must have gone to the same store in Toronto.

The question I have to ask, why is it on a chain?

I want a rubber foot on a chain. Not for anything sexual, I just want to see the looks on people's faces when I carry it around.

Also, I shouldn't've expected it, but I was kinda disappointed that Kathleen didn't sing "Becoming Popular."

Graham back in the chair!

I'd like to teach Kathleen to sing,
in perfect harmonyyyyyy

"I know what you're thinking, did he have 30 kids or only 29? Well... do ya feel lucky?
Well?
Do ya?
BITCH!?!"

Draconalis:
What was yelled at the end there?

Something like "Look Out, star!" Reference to a flash/cell phone game called "Robot Unicorn Attack".

"Needs a break in his vas deferens" cracked me up.

Foot-on-a-chain has me thinking that Scorpion from Mortal Kombat is diversifying.

Zachary Amaranth:
"Ass" and "Bleem" both cracked me up far more than they should have.

Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?

they did a video on that, they come from alaska

Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.

Bah! Heavy Metal Rainbow Unicorn Attack is where it's at. Get to listen to Battlefield by Blind Guardian.

Sidenote: Lot's of semi-connection to Blind Guardian in LRR recently. This (a stretch), Sacred 2 in Unskippable, Cursed Crusade in Unskippable and GPLP.

Back on track, I don't see why you need to pay someone to make a fake girlfriend. Several years ago for fun I made a second Facebook account named Him Self and put my relationship status as "In a relationship with Him Self" which... made me laugh at least.

Zachary Amaranth:

They did a whole skit on that.

We should have more people switching chairs with Graham. Kathleen did a good job.

Also, nice to know what Alex does with his free time now.

I know that if I ever wanted to induce weirdness, I could pay to see some fake girlfriend posts put up on someone else's Facebook or phone texts.

Alex, you know the rule: Pics or STFU...

*raises hand* My D&D character has an autonomous mustache, it's named Lord Stachington and it sounds like Barry White.

OT(ish): I will forever say 'logic chop' now.

Okay, maybe that wasn't on topic. I stopped noticing if there was a topic sometime after mug and cervix were used in the same sentence.

MowDownJoe:

Zachary Amaranth:

They did a whole skit on that.

We should have more people switching chairs with Graham. Kathleen did a good job.

Also, nice to know what Alex does with his free time now.

See? If Graham's character back then had had this service, he could have gotten a text message at the reunion. See the value?

Really good episode. It's always nice to see a change-up.

It is just me, or is Graham the best at reacting to these news stories? I mean, Alex and Kathleen were really funny, but whenever someone else is reading the news and Graham is responding, I always get at least a chuckle. That's why I still occasionally go back and re-watch The Whatever Thing.

This is probably my favorite Feed Dump. Between "ASS!", the autonomous mustache, and the whole "Rubber Foot on a Chain" sequence, I was laughing my ass off.

Familiar fez? The heavy is a spy!

At least Kathleen used THAT reference instead of going the MLP route.

Probably just as well...that hat looked like someone scalped Rainbow Dash's and Rarity's DNA Digivolution.

In reference to the boot and chain, remember that seen from James Bond with the bottomless chair and the rope?

Why do I think the foot on chain would be a great craftalong item?

Heh, that opener just makes me wonder what TF2 classes the other members of the LRR crew preffer...

Wait what would you use a rubber desert eagle for?

"Some guys like to play Dirty Harry"

0_o ...

"What?!Is that so you can mug the cervix?!"

You can't see me but i just fell of my cair.

Grey Day for Elcia:
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.

Dude do you ever post anything positive. Not joking here, every post of yours I've seen ever has been negative in some way.

About once a month the Dump causes me to laugh myself to tears. This was one of those glorious occasions.

Eric the Orange:

Grey Day for Elcia:

Nice work.

Dude do you ever post anything positive. Not joking here, every post of yours I've seen ever has been negative in some way.

That could be a positive message. You know, to help them see the error of their ways. I'm pretty much a saint. They'll probably give me a medal.

Also, don't call me dude.

Also on related note
Dirty Harry used dual action revolver not semi-automatic pistol

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:
This is probably my favorite Feed Dump. Between "ASS!", the autonomous mustache, and the whole "Rubber Foot on a Chain" sequence, I was laughing my ass off.

Agree, this week episode was ridicusly awesome, also I'm not too familiar with the ponies and stuff but Kathleen´s hat was great :)

What I want to know is what shop Alex was in and why he was in there.

Grey Day for Elcia:

Eric the Orange:

Grey Day for Elcia:

Nice work.

That could be a positive message. You know, to help them see the error of their ways. I'm pretty much a saint. They'll probably give me a medal.

If you don't want to be referred to as a "dude" just put that you're a female in your profile. Since you like being referred to as female, it makes sense. Also, since the percentage of female users is maybe 15%, it's a hell of a lot more likely that you're male(especially if it doesn't say what you are in your profile.

.No.:

Grey Day for Elcia:

Eric the Orange:

If you don't want to be referred to as a "dude" just put that you're a female in your profile. Since you like being referred to as female, it makes sense. Also, since the percentage of female users is maybe 15%, it's a hell of a lot more likely that you're male(especially if it doesn't say what you are in your profile.

I'm not female, so I'm not going to put that in my profile.

Grey Day for Elcia:

.No.:

Grey Day for Elcia:

I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.

I appreciate how there was no comment about Alex deciding to wear a fez halfway through.
Also, I laughed probably more than I should've at what Graham thought is the new third base now.

Also, I believe it was a year ago today when Feed Dump began so....

YAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

.No.:

Grey Day for Elcia:

.No.:

I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.

What does gender have to do with dude? People call everyone dude. I don't like it.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here