Feed Dump: Facebook Girlfriend

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Lady Kathleen:

Tharwen:
Kathleen. In the nicest possible way:

Please never sing again...

That's why I don't do singing challenges during desert bus. Its not that I'm shy, it's just that I'm AWFUL.

You mean you wouldn't do a singing challenge even for a large donation? But think of the children your singing will benefit XD

redisforever:

Zachary Amaranth:

redisforever:

They did a Loading Ready Run episode on that. It's called Canadian Girlfriend.

OT: That unscriptedness was the best thing ever. EVER.

Congratulations, you're our 500th responder. Your prize is in the mail.

Awesome! :D

Please be money, please be money!

It is a Canadian girlfriend.

By which I mean it's nothing.

Awesome Feed Dump, guys. Having Kathleen in the chair was kind of a nice change of pace (not saying that I don't like Graham giving the headlines, just that it's nice to see a change every once in a while to keep things interesting.)

And, as far as that foot-on-a-chain goes, even though it's very strange, there are things that are even stranger.

Wow I just realized you guys have become my favorite/only source of news. Not sure if it's the hats or that I don't have TV.

See, I'd love to comment on the rest of the Feed Dump but the only thing in my head is the rubber foot on a chain. Because now I'm imagining some guy swinging these bad boys about

The way we remembered the bases was with the handy Fs:
1. French
2. Feel
3. Finger
4. Fuck

If making out isn't so impressive anymore, I don't know how that would be updated; but I choose to believe you'd just hit a ground rule double rather than mess with the bases.

So you get Molestia by combining Celestia and Kathleen eh?

Active Schizophrenic:

DUUUDE!? Who doesn't like being a dude, dude?

Old Jedi Chad Kroeger?

BanZeus:

Active Schizophrenic:

Old Jedi Chad Kroeger?

HOLY SHIT ITS THE MOTHERFUCKING BIG LEBOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Active Schizophrenic:

BanZeus:

Active Schizophrenic:

Old Jedi Chad Kroeger?

That is the best movie of all time!

Grey Day for Elcia:
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.

I'm confused as to how paying someone to be your fake Facebook girlfriend is supposed to make anyone less "lonely." At best, it's a misguided white lie (and I can see it going horribly wrong). Yes, it's pretty creepy to pay someone to pretend to be your girlfriend. It's creepy in real life, and it's no less creepy on Facebook, even though it's probably cheaper.

tamaness:

Grey Day for Elcia:
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.

I'm confused as to how paying someone to be your fake Facebook girlfriend is supposed to make anyone less "lonely." At best, it's a misguided white lie (and I can see it going horribly wrong). Yes, it's pretty creepy to pay someone to pretend to be your girlfriend. It's creepy in real life, and it's no less creepy on Facebook, even though it's probably cheaper.

The same reason some lonely people pay to talk to people on the phone; they don't really care about the lonely person and the poor guy or girl knows that. They just want something.

No need to make fun of people in that situation.

Happy 1st year of Feed Dump guys!

Oh man, this one was by far the funniest episode I've seen in awhile.

Fake Facebook girlfriend? Give me an example of when they were real.

Fez outta fucking NOWHERE!

A rubber foot on a chain? What in the actual fuck?

Nice Robot Unicorn Attack hat/reference as well Kathleen. Very witty.

Also: ASS!

yay! Erasure!

all day, the whole day, I've had that song in my head (thanks robot unicorn attacks evolution) and i come home, completely forget about it and...god damn it!

tamaness:

Maybe it will work as a pre-selection decoy? As in, by making these guys suddenly appear more desirable because they now apparently have a girlfriend, they may be granted a change to get an actual girlfriend?

Grey Day for Elcia:

tamaness:

Grey Day for Elcia:

Nice work.

The same reason some lonely people pay to talk to people on the phone; they don't really care about the lonely person and the poor guy or girl knows that. They just want something.

No need to make fun of people in that situation.

You see, the difference here is that people who call a phone chat line just want someone to talk to. Someone who pays people to act like their girlfriend on facebook *are* creeps. Not because they're lonely people who want someone to talk to, but because they're willing to flat out lie to people they call their friends about that in order to either:

a) get their friends to think they have a girlfriend and aren't lonely which will just exacerbate their problem and make them lonelier in the long run

or

b) get their friends to think they have a girlfriend so maybe some girl will start wanting what she can't have which is manipulative and therefore wrong.

So I see making fun of people who are doing this as a way to dissuade others from doing it and is really a public service to all parties involved.

alpha0924:
b) get their friends to think they have a girlfriend so maybe some girl will start wanting what she can't have which is manipulative and therefore wrong.

Lol. You're assuming we're pathetic enough to be instantly attracted to someone who isn't single, despite never having been attracted to them before? Wanna rethink that?

I should just edit the post. Having to do this dance is getting oooold. Sometimes it hurts to be right T^T

So Alex is The Heavy, and he's wearing a crown...
That can mean only one thing.

The unicorn hat. I wants it!

InTheEnd:

Active Schizophrenic:

BanZeus:

Old Jedi Chad Kroeger?

That is the best movie of all time!

I KNOW! WE MUST TEACH THESE POOR MEN WHO DO NOT KNOW THE WAYS OF THE DUDE.

sprout:

You probably won’ts get it. The only bunch who are more of a hat hoarder than LRR are VALVe. ;o) Unless you can convince them to auction it off on Desert Bus 6, I guess.

wackelpudding:

sprout:

You probably won’ts get it. The only bunch who are more of a hat hoarder than LRR are VALVe. ;o) Unless you can convince them to auction it off on Desert Bus 6, I guess.

I didn't mean steal it. I meant purchase it. All i'm after is a link to a store or the name of the hat.

Grey Day for Elcia:

alpha0924:

Lol. You're assuming we're pathetic enough to be instantly attracted to someone who isn't single, despite never having been attracted to them before? Wanna rethink that?

I should just edit the post. Having to do this dance is getting oooold. Sometimes it hurts to be right T^T

It's not that everyone is instantly attracted to someone who is taken. It's that some people are.

Alex's last exchange there was... quite interesting. Definitely... interesting, to say the least.

Also, Kathleen needs to wear more hats at the end. I <3 Robot Unicorn Attack, and that sequence just made me crack up.

The word 'whammies' in relation to sex fucking killed me. I was crippled with laughter for a full five minutes. I have not laughed so hard since 'The Shot' Crapshot. Alex, you win forever.

Grey Day for Elcia:

maxben:

Grey Day for Elcia:
What does gender have to do with dude? People call everyone dude. I don't like it.

Be fair, why the hell would someone have a problem with being called "dude"? I get why he thought it was a gender issue and not you having a massive stick up the behind.

I don't like it. I said I don't like it. What's the issue?

No issue, as long as you are comfortable with admitting that its YOUR problem, not his. Its not even a preference, it is literally a problem where you get unhappy at stupid stupid things. The guy was completely legitimate on calling you out on your negativity.

maxben:
No issue

Correct. There is no issue. You are contributing noting to the conversation, so please stop.

Halden Prison in Bastoy, Norway is being dubbed as The Worlds Nicest Prison.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?cs=bz&p=World%27s%20nicest%20prison&fr=fp-tts-701-1&fr2=ps

GamemasterAnthony:
At least Kathleen used THAT reference instead of going the MLP route.

Probably just as well...that hat looked like someone scalped Rainbow Dash's and Rarity's DNA Digivolution.

I was going to say that Kathleen was trying to be Celestia

RTR:
I appreciate how there was no comment about Alex deciding to wear a fez halfway through.
Also, I laughed probably more than I should've at what Graham thought is the new third base now.

Also, I believe it was a year ago today when Feed Dump began so....

YAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Darn it, ninja'd. Ah well. HAPPY BIRTHDUMP, FEED DAY!

I got excited because I saw Alex here again and thought we'd get another "Alex Reacts" We need another of those, they are awesome.

Samantha Burt:

RTR:
I appreciate how there was no comment about Alex deciding to wear a fez halfway through.
Also, I laughed probably more than I should've at what Graham thought is the new third base now.

Also, I believe it was a year ago today when Feed Dump began so....

YAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Darn it, ninja'd. Ah well. HAPPY BIRTHDUMP, FEED DAY!

HAPPY NINJA DAY!

Ah Alex, you look more and more like a homeless bum the more we see you, but not in a bad way

-M

Wow, there were actually many hats involved in this episode! ... I mean besides foots and eagles and whatever...
Just great!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or