Feed Dump: Facebook Girlfriend

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Grey Day for Elcia:
Correct. There is no issue. You are contributing noting to the conversation, so please stop.

And you've contributed so much. You're a buzzkill at best, and a cynical shit starter in my opinion. I never see you contributing anything but nonconstructive criticism here, maybe I'm just missing your "good" posts, but I somehow doubt it, duuudddee.

On a lighter note, I never really watched this show before, but it seems pretty funny, and you're fellow Canadians, from what I hear. You seem like you'd be a chill group to hang out with.

Slayer_2:

Grey Day for Elcia:
Correct. There is no issue. You are contributing noting to the conversation, so please stop.

And you've contributed so much. You're a buzzkill at best, and a cynical shit starter in my opinion. I never see you contributing anything but nonconstructive criticism here, maybe I'm just missing your "good" posts, but I somehow doubt it, duuudddee.

On a lighter note, I never really watched this show before, but it seems pretty funny, and you're fellow Canadians, from what I hear. You seem like you'd be a chill group to hang out with.

Oh how edgy of you. What a burn. Your little jabs are ever so intelligent. Truly a unique post among internet forums. The way you called me dude? Genius. I've not seen such masterful childishness since primary school.

That was sarcasm, by the way. I don't know if you'll be able to tell--you did start a sentence with and.

Slayer_2:
I was merely stating truth and my opinion.

I don't think you know what opinion means or why that makes no sense. Keep trying, though. I find you amusing.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here