Trailers: Metro: Last Light - Enter The Metro Trailer

Oh, yes.

Oh, oh, yes.

Ok Metro you've peeked my interest now show me some game play and you got sale.

That was easily the best live-action game trailer I've ever seen.

Oh, and for anyone confused as to why all the people were running for the metro station, apparently the Moscow underground was built to double as a public fallout shelter.

I was kinda hoping it would show some gameplay or something.

Das-Video-niya!
Now THAT is how you make a Trailer!

Worgen:
I was kinda hoping it would show some gameplay or something.

V.A.T.S. not really what live trailers are for.

Zhukov:
Oh, and for anyone confused as to why all the people were running for the metro station, apparently the Moscow underground was built to double as a public fallout shelter.

Please! My high-school had a fallout shelter.

Zhukov:
That was easily the best live-action game trailer I've ever seen.

Almost Every metro built since the london underground is bomb proof and most are fallout shelters too.

Metro: Last Light - Enter The Metro Trailer

I cannot think of another game that I would rather play.

Watch Video

Um, WOW! The OP is switched to a whole day after the trailer was posted? Do you guys even hire programmers anymore? (Or proof read your articles for that matter?)

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make a live action trailer.
Take note, marketing department of Prototype 2. Please, take note.

A video actually not voiced in a fake Russian accent? Intriguing.

Metro 2033 was a game with a ton of potential, but a few glaring issues ruined it for me. Polish those out, and improve on the many things it did extremely well, and we have a winner.

Zhukov:

i'd heard that but never knew if it was true.

The Metro games have a very bizarre aesthetic to them. It's set in 2030's in the post apocalypse, twenty years from now. Yet everything looks and feels it was made in early 90s-late 80s.

Hehe, saw this yesterday, and it disappeared before I could make a comment. I was wondering how long it would take for it to reappear.

OT: That was pretty damned good. The crazy guy shouting in the streets was a nice touch. Still haven't finished the first one though. So much to do...

looks interesting might actually check it out to see what this series is about also "i dont want to set the world on fire" *singing in fake russian accent

So awesome. I loved the first one. Can't wait for this one to see its release.

One think I can't stand is the separation of parents and children like this.

My eyes are really wet right now.

Excellent live-action trailer!

An excellent trailer, gave me chills when they closed the door on the rest of the public. I really liked Metro 2033. The atmosphere was fantastic, a lot of the lore of the game was weird and creepy. I also like the fact that they didn't really explain all of it. The only complaints I had, which I hope they change in the upcoming installment, is new/more guns and overall a longer game. Other than that Metro was fucking fantastic!

I assume that the baby and the man 20 years later was Artyom, protagonist from the first game, and the colonel/officer/comissar who took him his adoptive father Alex then?

''Pointing the obvious since 1984''

/shivers
eugh, dead island flashbacks, let's hope I'm wrong here.
although, they already DO have another installment under their belt, I suppose they can deliver.

CAPTCHA: hear hear
oh, don't be so dramatic.

nice trailer and very well made. but the first game dint knock me over as i hope it would. so i think i will give this one a miss.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here