Erin Stout, Investigator

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Pffft. Erin seems like a lot of effort. Just leave her to it and find a less mental woman.

Well this can only end well.

Peepers and Beepers? Now THAT is a description I've never heard before. Great though, because it's rhymes and rhyming makes everything awesome.

Now Erin just needs to play Mortal Kombats theme or Street Fighter in the background, give him an edge, at least, it works in the games.

Her logic is flawless.

DVS BSTrD:
Her logic is flawless.

Well, I can see no flaws in it.

"I'm going to start a fight"?

Great, now you've got that song by Pink stuck in my head again.

Erin Stout. She's a people person.

Well, you explain it.

:P Anyone remember how this entire saga got started?

Now here she is at a bar getting wasted, offering to put out, and now apparently ready to punch someone's face in (my bet is because he turned her down :P).

Captcha: Patch Of Grass.........no comment. >.>

Proactive as always. Violence solves everything.

Anyone else feel it's getting less and less funny the longer it's drawn out?

Seems Erin finally caved and listened to Kratos.

Hilarious. These personal arcs for Erin are a riot. You've got a lot to proud of with this character guys, well done.

Kratos may have rubbed off on her if her solution to a problem is 'spontaneous violence'.

Ok Erin, I think you've reached your limit.

Least her pants will be on this time, also no 360's or any other consoles will be nearby. :p

Peepers and beepers? Priceless XD

If Erin's plan works, she is a genius.

Qitz:
Peepers and Beepers? Now THAT is a description I've never heard before. Great though, because it's rhymes and rhyming makes everything awesome.

You know you could've given praise in rhyme.But chose not to.I'm sure you had lots of time. This simply won't do. Also, where did Erin get all these qualifications? Everyone has their limitations. I think she's a lair. A witch who must be set on fire! I'll stop now, but before you know, there will be snow. This will end in a fight and quite a fright, but its still night, so lots of time for sex. He will soon be her ex. :P

Nothing like insane, drunken head-desk logic. :D

Grey Day for Elcia:

Yep. And honestly this plot line is kind of flaccid, it had Erin get into a fight which was cool but having her sit in a bar an be chatted up by a nice guy is a bit boring especially when the jokes aren't funny enough to really spice it up.

Qitz:

Now Erin just needs to play Mortal Kombats theme or Street Fighter in the background, give him an edge, at least, it works in the games.

GUILES THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING!

Carter, next page, DO IT.

your gamer cred depends on it!

370999:

Grey Day for Elcia:

Yep. And honestly this plot line is kind of flaccid, it had Erin get into a fight which was cool but having her sit in a bar an be chatted up by a nice guy is a bit boring especially when the jokes aren't funny enough to really spice it up.

Your avatar is cute and you agree with me--double awesome.

Grey Day for Elcia:

Yeah it's a bit too slow now but hopefully it picks up soon.

Jeepers, Creepers, let me feel those beepers

She's going to start a fight? Let's hope Kratos hasn't given her any pointers or this is going to end in a murder trial...

Time for something major to happen.

More likely she'll pass out because she stood up too fast. If he has a white knight complex that would work well too. Have to say any girl that said to me 'I'm inviting your penis to a party... in my vagina' would most likely just get bought a cup of coffee and we'd chat till she sobered the hell up a bit.

Erin is a completely sympathetic character as far as I'm concerned. When everybody you thought cared about you turns their back on you, you go looking for comfort. Drink, sex, violence Vent that id Erin!

Zachary Amaranth:

DVS BSTrD:
Her logic is flawless.

Well, I can see no flaws in it.

me ether, it dose seem the correct path at this point

Frankly I think he -is- attracted to her, physically and personally (why is anybody's guess but I suppose there's a match for everyone out there somewhere), but as much as he'd probably like to stress test her mattress, I'd say he doesn't want to become a next morning regret for Erin and realizes that right now her colossally blatant come-ons are likely the beer talking.

By planning to start a fight, I'm guessing she's trying to make herself feel better by wanting to see somebody come to her defense for once. The question now is if this guy will a) go along with it, b) just say "to hell with this" and leave or c) stop her before she screws up even more than she already has.

If I get no sex I will get violence.

thunderbuck:
More likely she'll pass out because she stood up too fast. If he has a white knight complex that would work well too. Have to say any girl that said to me 'I'm inviting your penis to a party... in my vagina' would most likely just get bought a cup of coffee and we'd chat till she sobered the hell up a bit.

I hope to god I am wrong, but I think there is an idea running around that sex is inherently damaging and wrong to do to women. To that idea the only way to have a woman agreeing to casual sex is drugging or drunkink her (rape) or if she decides to get drunk or drugged to do something stupid (so sex is a stupid thing for her to do, and to some people that is still rape).

I am not sure what I would do in that guy's situation. One side of me thinks sex is great for everybody, other side says that she wouldn't agree while drunk, and other side says that she got drunk to agree with it... Goddamit brains!

Still, props to the the guy for acting on principle instead of dick.

And as for people who are accused of white knighting, I guess they do it both for principle and for courting even if they don't realize it.

Dude, just get up, pay your tab, and run like fuck.

If you're lucky, you might get to minimum safe distance before whatever Erin has going on here goes off.

*sigh* I can't say I like Erin very much after this one. She thinks she meets a nice guy and this is what she does with it? Our protagonist, everyone!

Here's hoping you guys have it covered.

Erin has the bioshock wrist tattoos? That is so cool. I've thought about it myself but I don't think it would be me and I'm not sure if I could deal with the pain. I've already got tattoos but apparently wrist tattoos are amongst the most painful.

Grey Carter:
Erin Stout, Investigator

Or he could be gay.

Read Full Article

For not sleeping with some random, crazy woman? *rant, seethe*

Grey Day for Elcia:

Nope. I'm loving the continuity and laughing myself silly at how Erin is testing this guy's limits.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here