Feed Dump: The Salty Watermelon

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Salty Watermelon

Do you like your watermelon salty? Well then Pepsi Japan has just the thing for you.

Watch Video

I would actually drink watermelon flavoured pepsi.
it would probably be better then actual pepsi.
and James, the benefit of putting salt on watermelon is making it sweeter.
I have only seen people who are 60+ do this to watermelon.

I might've tried watermelon Pepsi but salty watermelon Pepsi? No thanks.
On another note, who the hell thinks of these things to try on cows?! Why on earth would you ever think that a cow water-bed is a good idea?

Kangaroos: Nature's stalkers...

Do not knock strawberry milk Pepsi. It surprised me with how it tasted, in a good way. It's better than actual Pepsi.

How many Men At Work cover bands do you have, Graham?

I've actually seen people put salt on their watermelon in THIS country. (USA) But...a cola flavor?!? Not so much. Mind you we ARE talking about the country that brought us beef tongue flavored and snake venom flavored ice cream, so...

*tries to resist making a comparison to the bacon flavored jellybeans I saw...AGAIN...and fails*

Pizza flavoured Pepsi. It would either be the most digusting thing ever, or the greatest thing ever. MAYBE both.

Salty Watermelon: is when you eat bunch watermelons with salt on them and then you throw it back up on your partner's dick and ride it?????????(very popular with the gays)

(Just a joke please don't kill me)

Salt on watermelon makes them taste better. Did I mention I live in the south?

Having grown up with a cocker spaniel, I'd be willing to agree to their place on the cuddly ranking- provided they have clean ears. Cocker ears can get really stinky...

At the same time, I also grew up with English bulldogs, who are far cuddlier than their ranking probably has them at. So, yeah...

salty watermelon...

I don't know about you guys but i thought vagina. It makes sense. They're both red on the inside, they're both salty, and they can both be wet.

I got a real kick out of that kangaroo story.

You know what else is supposed to taste salty?
You know what else are big and round like a watermelon?

You're welcome.

bdcjacko:

YES! I can't believe people don't know about this. It's like ketchup and fries.
I don't live in the south, but my grandpa showed me this when I was five. Been doing it ever since.

I tried to email, but I keep getting failed delivery notifications. So I'll just post it here:

The Salty Watermelon is where several watermelon-flavored Pixie Sticks are poured over a woman's vulva. From there, their partner performs cunnilingus. Every time they hit the clitoris, they have to set it between their lips and let out a brief puff of air as if they're spitting out a seed.

A Seedless Salty Watermelon is a Salty Watermelon where the clitoris never gets hit by the cunnilingus. This most frequently occurs when a guy is involved.

I demand more cow impersonations.

bdcjacko:

Thank you. I was going to post a variation on this. Not that I partake of it, or consider it a good idea. But I know that it's a thing.

Yeah... why do you guys have the giant wooden utensils anyway?

Also, Graham I'm ashamed of you, your Men At Work coverband is named... something that isn't "Hired Kangoons" How could you so readily forget them?

There is no way this'll ever beat Pepsi Shiso, or even the Baobab one they followed that glory up with.

The description of all three flavors of Japanese Pepsi flavors made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Why do they have a giant steel bar locking the double doors behind them? I've seen it before, but it was particularly noticeable this time.

The power of Google compels me. Searching for "salty watermelon sex act" (no quotes) puts this article on the third hit. The two before it are an article on WebMD about watermelons being aphrodisiacs and something called Masque, intended to change the taste of... well, just check the FAQ with the NSFW background imagery.

On a related note to Templar: that sounds disturbing and yet totally plausible. That's yet another food item I can't look at the same way anymore. I miss my blissful ignorance...

Paul! Horrible pun foul strike one!

vxicepickxv:
Do not knock strawberry milk Pepsi. It surprised me with how it tasted, in a good way. It's better than actual Pepsi.

It tasted exactly the same as normal Pepsi to me. The strawberry scent was pretty overwhelming, though.

That being said, salty watermelon Pepsi actually sounds pretty good. I'd try it.

Speaking as a very rude person, I prefer cats. Cute and cuddly ones.

LostintheWick:

bdcjacko:

I don't live in the south, but my grandpa showed me this when I was five. Been doing it ever since.

Salt and watermelon, ketchup and fries... sounds like two ways to ruin otherwise delicious food.

I live the South, and we put salt on watermelons (also, strawberries).

It won't really taste salty, it'll just strengthen the flavor of the watermelon because salt jacks up taste buds because of electricity magic.

Salt on almost any fruit is delicious! Like watermelon and grapefruit, but considering the comments and I'm from Texas I guess it's a South USA and I guess Japan thing.

Heh. When Graham said "Salty watermelon", I instantly thought: "That has got to be a euphemism."

Azuaron:

LostintheWick:

bdcjacko:

Salt and watermelon, ketchup and fries... sounds like two ways to ruin otherwise delicious food.

Haha! Personally, I hate it when fries get into my bowl of ketchup. Fries ruin everything. Even mayo.

I still have my (drunk) bottle of Cucumber Pepsi from my trip to Japan 5 years ago! Best souvenir I brought back, and surprisingly refreshing!

As I understand, watermelon pickling is a fairly common thing. This could be what they refer to.

LostintheWick:
Haha! Personally, I hate it when fries get into my bowl of ketchup. Fries ruin everything. Even mayo.

Why would you have a bowl of ketchup? Do you eat it with a spoon?

Don Reba:
As I understand, watermelon pickling is a fairly common thing. This could be what they refer to.

LostintheWick:

Why would you have a bowl of ketchup? Do you eat it with a spoon?

A spoon sometimes. Usually my fingers. Then I wash it down with my cup of mayo ;)
Mmmm... pickled watermelon. Sounds awesome!

Salty Melon still has nothing on Tentacle Grape soda. Seriously it's a real thing.

I still have my Sega Master System, and gotta say that it's light phaser gun was much better than Nintendo's. Had a nice sleek black design and had a much smoother trigger that didn't make that annoying clicking sound that Nintendo's does.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here