Trailers: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard Official Trailer

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard Official Trailer

Because dragons weren't bad enough they need to introduce Nosferatu and his ilk.

Watch Video

Did that dragon just dive underwater?

rolfwesselius:
Did that dragon just dive underwater?

Yes it did.

So the Elder Scrolls are going to play a big part again, I sorta wished they used a different Mcguffin as a plot device but hey! WE GET CROSSBOWS!

Wait. Is that Skingrad at 0:41? It kind of looks like it.

VeryOddGamer:

That's what I thought. And if I remember correctly the Count of Skingrad in ESIV was a vampire.

Crossbows...thats all I ever fucking wanted!

Can't fucking wait, looks epic, who to join, we'll see!

Simonoly:

VeryOddGamer:

That's what I thought. And if I remember correctly the Count of Skingrad in ESIV was a vampire.

He was but I don't think that's Skingrad. The bridge was a lot bigger and went to the castle and it's the wrong shape. There's also what appears to be a mountain or cliff behind it.

OT: This looks very interesting indeed. The title makes more sense now too, they are literally guarding the dawn from the vampires plot.

Well, looks pretty good, with all those crossbows and mounted combat and a god-damn water-diving dragon.
Looking forward to it!

Water diving dragon.

That's it, I'm sold on this.

As I approached my 180th hour on Skyrim I finally found myself getting a little bored of the game. Maybe it was burn out, maybe it had just gotten genuinely boring despite me still having a shit ton of stuff to do; I don't know. what I do know is that all that just disappeared in a flurry of mounted combat, crossbows, and awesome looking vampires. Oh by the way bethesda. When are you gonna bring back spears and halberds? They were my favorite weapons in Morrowind.

I WANT THAT HORSE, no seriously I will get that DLC and search for that horse first, infact that horse alone would have been enough for me to get that DLC and I will be able to fight on its back.

There will be mounted combat and after this they will release overpriced horse armour DLC just to troll.

OT: This looks awesome, can't wait to see how these new vampire things work. It looks like you can transform into a different form like you can as a werewolf so im probably going to be using this on my mage characters. Even better it looks like you can feed on people who are awake! YES!!! I CAN FINALLY BE AN ACTUAL VAMPIRE AND NOT HAVE TO FIND SLEEPING PEOPLE TO FEED!!!

I'm throwing my money at the screen, but nothing is happening.

BETHESDA! TAKE MY MONEY! TAKE IT! I WANT THIS SOOOOO BADLY!

EDIT: For the record, Dawnguard all the way. Besides, I'm already a werewolf.

DressedInRags:
I'm throwing my money at the screen, but nothing is happening.

yeah no....normal money doesn't work the gods do not accept paper try throwing your gold or septims seeing as that's money in the world of skyrim

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here