GinxTV: Top 5 Angriest Characters

Top 5 Angriest Characters

These characters are experts at holding grudges.

Watch Video

Where's Captain Titus? Come on, Fury Mode with a motherfuckin CHAINSWORD!

Awful. Lots of time spent listening to some woman tell us how angry X character is, barely any time at all listening to x character actually say/express anger.

How about less mindless yap-yap and more letting the audience see for themselves just how angry X character is.

What game is that at the beginning where the guy says fire? That game looked pretty cool

It wouldn't be a proper list without Kratos being number 1 on it.

A top 5 about anger yet Asura doesn't make the list?

Baron von Blitztank:
A top 5 about anger yet Asura doesn't make the list?

I agree.
Common, it's name is Asura's Wrath.

Also, I would have liked to see the character show why they are one of the angriest characters. It would make the video so much better than to listen to the women which talks about them. If you can't express the anger of a character trough his own words or actions, he obviously isn't as angry as you think.

Aww c'mon.
"Krogans" isn't a character.
That's like answering "Jazz bands" to the question "top 5 musicians"

Im sorry and not trying to troll but that vid was awful.

To much talking and not enough showing them be angry.

Also Krogan isnt a char its a race.

and apart from Kratos there are so many more angry chars then the ones listed.

This is a pretty terrible list. Cole Phelps? Donkey Kong? Who would think those are the angriest characters out of video gaming?

No Jack of ME2, Falco from Star Fox, Gary from Pokemon? The only redeeming quality is Kratos, and he tops every list.

wow where is max payne? and the krogans arent angry they are warriors wtf.....bit like saying soliders are angry.
liked some of the other ones you did but that was piss poor
You guys even had the bulletstorm people in your clip and neither mentioned the hilariously derailed main character (cant remember his name for the life of me) or that MONSTER-DICK of a general or whatever he was you hunt throught the whole damn game.....
0.5/10 for this one since at least she didnt trip up while she read the voice over lines......

mygocarp:
What game is that at the beginning where the guy says fire? That game looked pretty cool

im pretty sure you talkin about that sequence of bulletstorm they had in there - fun shooter but not much more than 8h gameplay in it - if you can get it cheap go for it

God of war a convoluted story?, have they ever heard of legacy of kain?

ischmalud:
You guys even had the bulletstorm people in your clip and neither mentioned the hilariously derailed main character (cant remember his name for the life of me) or that MONSTER-DICK of a general or whatever he was you hunt throught the whole damn game.....

Grayson Hunt and General Serrano (sp?), in that order, are the names you're looking for, god.

And from what I've been reading, the list seems rather baffling. Granted, the only character I can think of off-hand is Asura (I don't count Kratos as he always seemed more psychotic than angry, especially after the first game). But even so, lemme tell ya, Asura has plenty reason to be pissed, as they say, the fuck off.

I didn't watch the video but let me guess, all characters from games released in the last 3 or so years?

She's never played No More Heroes, has she? Travis Touchdown? Or, for what it was worth, which, compared to the first game, wasn't much: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World? "Ratatosk mode"?

How about Cesaré Borgia, from AC: Brotherhood? He was a pretty pissed-off asshole.

Overall, this video was rather disappointing, like most "Top 5" lists.

The real question here is WHAT THE HELL HAS VOLDEMORT GOT TO DO WITH ANY OF THOSE GAMES??

This show really is pretty dire... Less explanation about the character, more showing the character BEING the character.

And for the love of God - accuracy, accuracy, accuracy.

I was curious if this was a joke because the video was so awful, a real shame it isn't.
This should be the simplest thing in the world, how do you fuck it up this bad? Krogans are warriors, and a race not a character, and everyone aside from #1 were some of the worst possible candidates.

I like how only one character on this list was created more than 5 years ago. If we were to compose a list of the angriest game characters EVER, we'd include a lot more guys from every era of gaming. So much modernist bias these days.

This guy always seemed pretty mad to me... Well the other part of him always seemed to be raging to kill most things. XD

This is a pretty bad list and the only one that fits there is Kratos because anger defines his not so mild mannered temper tantrums that gets everyone killed.

I hadn't even realized GinxTV videos were still running on the Escapist. They got rid of Lisa Foiles' show to replace it with a bland, uninformed version of the same concept?

Well it's more that Lisa Foiles took an undetermined amount of time off from making Lisa Foiles top 5 for reasons she nor the Escapist are willing to go into a lot of detail about. But knowing The Escapist's track record they probably still owe her several months worth of pay.

That said, why Krogans? Why not single out the angriest one of them? Or y'know, pick more candidates that actually deserve to be on that list. There's dozens of games out there featuring a protagonist who is basically on roaring rampage of revenge.

Sooo... I assume this list was just made for a giggle? 'cause that's the only reason I can think of it being so poorly compiled.

Falseprophet:
I hadn't even realized GinxTV videos were still running on the Escapist. They got rid of Lisa Foiles' show to replace it with a bland, uninformed version of the same concept?

Lisa left the escapist. :( she did not have enough time to do her show properly

Again, no Asura?

Who made this? What was the criteria? Was there a system? I'm not expecting like, a score-card and full documentation of expanded universe stuff, but, for the life of me, this looks less like a professional gamer, let alone a team, made it, and feels more like an amateur rattled off some characters they -remember- being angry from their limited game collection. Think about it. Why else would there be a bunch of random clips from a Harry Potter game?

What about Scorpion? He had his head ripped off, killing him completely. Then, at a later date, his wife, child and clan were brutally murdered, which somehow pissed off the already dead Scorpion so much, he reincarnated himself just to get vengeance.

I'm not saying he's angrier than Kratos or Asura, but surely he's angrier than Donkey Kong or "The Krogan race"? I never saw Cole Phelps rip off a suspect's limbs and then snap their neck...

Uhh...you guys think the GoW plot was convoluted? Let's see.

Guy's tricked into killing his family. Guy gets revenge. Guy is tricked again. Guy decides to kill everyone involved in said betrayal. And whoever is also passing by.

Seriously, never play an RPG if you can't handle GoW's story.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here