Unskippable: Godfather 2

Godfather 2

Not as good as the first one, and way not as good as the movies.

Watch Video

Couldn't not-Al Pachino's voice actor have at least done a reasonable impersonation of Al Pachino?

Captcha: "good work"

Yes, yes it was good work.

EDIT: fix'd

"the Rebels are the past and we're it's future..."

You knew bad shit was going to go down after he said that...

And suddenly I feel like having some cake...

Capcha: "Public good..." Hmmm, odd...

"Can't refuse"? More like can of refuse AmIright?
Established story-line? What is that?

so, ah guys that's not a helicopter... there are a total of zero guys in the helicopter that are blood brothers, if you're actually going to be pedantic about it

jus' saying

"The Goadfather"

*REF WHISTLE*
PUN FOUL! 10 YARDS

The Lugz:
so, ah guys that's not a helicopter... there are a total of zero guys in the helicopter that are blood brothers, if you're actually going to be pedantic about it

jus' saying

Uhm ... I do believe Fredo and the Don are actually blood brothers ... But, yeh, it's definitely not a helicopter.

The Wilhelm scream joke had me laughing heartily.

am i the only one that found it hilarious that they managed to place Hugh Jackman in "the godfather" storyline!?!?

My favorite joke: "he's now his right hand." "And I am his left kneecap!"
Keep it up, guys!

They didn't say mafia on the plane/helicopter because they didn't use that term in the movies.

It was a term coined by the media back then. The families don't call themselves that.

His father's name was Hyman.

Hugh Jackman as Dominic... good

Just Cause joke, bravo

Graham_LRR:
Not as good as the first one, and way not as good as the movies.

Hey, Graham? Paul? Others who are credited but of whom I take very little notice?

Screw you.

I had almost - almost! - forgotten about this shitheap. This crappy, short, badly-made, badly-plotted sequel to one of my all-time favourite games. And here you are, a few years later, throwing it back in my face and invoking all the old trauma. I swear to God, if I flip out and kill a hooker I'm blaming you guys.

FEichinger:

The Lugz:

jus' saying

Uhm ... I do believe Fredo and the Don are actually blood brothers ... But, yeh, it's definitely not a helicopter.

Using the more common definition - two unrelated men who have sworn a pact of loyalty - everyone in the plane is a blood brother to every other man, excepting perhaps the pilot. For all we know, he might just be some dude, flying away, unaware of how dastardly his passengers are. Only two - Michael and Fredo - are literal brothers, being of the same mother and father.

Admittedly, that's where the similarities end. Michael is badass and Fredo has a 'stash that looks like he eats a lot of ass. Also Freddo is the name of a chocolate bar and Michael is a stone-cold badass.

A little too much talking over the voices again, guys. I could barely make out anything that was happening, because you interrupted pretty much every other sentence.

Wilhelm scream was funny, though.

Wait, there are games based on the Godfather movies and officially licensed? That's just sacrilegious.

The Lugz:

jus' saying

HA! Whoops.
That's...

Wow. Well, no excuses for that, we just messed up there.
Why did we say helicopter...?

Sorry!

All the Parachutes! And the ability to defy physics, that helps a lot.

Graham_LRR:

The Lugz:

jus' saying

HA! Whoops.
That's...

Wow. Well, no excuses for that, we just messed up there.
Why did we say helicopter...?

Sorry!

lolz, now i feel bad no need to apologize i was entertained so even when you goof you do it well and that's the game really isn't it :P

The Goadfather: "What're you gonna do, shoot us?"

So, what? Could they just not afford Pachino or did he refuse permission?

SonicWaffle:

FEichinger:

The Lugz:

jus' saying

Using the more common definition - two unrelated men who have sworn a pact of loyalty - everyone in the plane is a blood brother to every other man, excepting perhaps the pilot. For all we know, he might just be some dude, flying away, unaware of how dastardly his passengers are. Only two - Michael and Fredo - are literal brothers, being of the same mother and father.

Admittedly, that's where the similarities end. Michael is badass and Fredo has a 'stash that looks like he eats a lot of ass. Also Freddo is the name of a chocolate bar and Michael is a stone-cold badass.

Aaactually ... The term "blood brother" is most commonly used that way, but it also refers to literal brothers. Thus, "blood brothers" might not be semantically fitting - given the context - but it's perfectly correct.

FEichinger:

SonicWaffle:

FEichinger:

Aaactually ... The term "blood brother" is most commonly used that way, but it also refers to literal brothers. Thus, "blood brothers" might not be semantically fitting - given the context - but it's perfectly correct.

Yes, that was why I said "using the more common definition" :-P

man how awesome would it be to have Hugh Jackman replace the main character in lots of different games :]

Say what you want, but it's a pretty fun game.

Finally! Mafia guys says "take care of" in the literal sense.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here