LoadingReadyRun: Find My Friends

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Find My Friends

A sneak preview from Apple's upcoming developer conference.

Watch Video

Bob from Apple, that's funny on at least two levels I've noticed.

I'm afraid that this will leak to 4chan, and they'll send emails to one of the addresses, and all it will say is, "How you doin?"

It's more likely if they pay attention to the friends history.

Im kinda interested in what "messed up" and "giraffe style" would mean.....
then again, maybe its better if i dont know.....

Because now your asshole friends will surely not call you while you're doing the horizontal monster mash...

Two more things:

1) Can you remotely turn on an iPhone camera?

2) Giraffe style?

*googles*

OH DEAR GOD!

Those two figures together are gonna haunt my dreams. o_o

For work or foreplay, chose Apple: Because heaven forbid you should turn your fucking phone off!

The graphic is stuck in my head o.e
And that list of who's going at it, ALL IN THE SAME DAY!? Wow.

Guy: I'll be there in like 10 to 15 minutes.
Girl: WHAT?!?!?

bwahahahahahahahahaha

So ideally, would the enjoyment level indicate whether to call or not? Like 5 stars is "Shit, shouldn't disturb them" and half star being "Fuck, they need to get out quick! A call should work"

Also, nice to see a George Gordan reference

I swear my friend has this app...

I've learnt to turn off my phone now. Although saying that it does give me the oppertunity to say the epic line "I can't talk right now, im going into a tunnel"

bladester1:

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Jer and Tally ... And I'm surprised I could imagine that actually happen ... Y'know ... Graham calling and all that shizzle ...

Weeeeeeeeeeird Loading Time to come, I guess.

Giraffe style and Monkey style now make me want to figure out how to do it crane style and praying mantis style. Excellent, if disturbing, stuff.

...with Find My Friends Who Are Doing It the days of awkwardly interrupting your friends while they're having sex are over...

No, my friend, they are just starting. Mwahahahahaha! :D

DVS BSTrD:
For work or foreplay, chose Apple: Because heaven forbid you should turn your fucking phone off!

No, it's not their phones that are fucking! BA DUM TISH

Guys... pause at that list of emails and read it. It's hilarious XD

The perfect pairing with the friends and family plan.

Jandau:

...with Find My Friends Who Are Doing It the days of awkwardly interrupting your friends while they're having sex are over...

No, my friend, they are just starting. Mwahahahahaha! :D

I'm glad I wasn't the only person who thought that...

Also, "pegasister4eva@bronies.co.uk engaging in erotic roleplay". Why can I not stop laughing?!

Aureliano:
Giraffe style and Monkey style now make me want to figure out how to do it crane style and praying mantis style. Excellent, if disturbing, stuff.

Mantis is easy. Just bite your mate's head off.

Why do I get the feeling that the title of the app (FYFWADI) is not necessarily the original?

I was worried for a minute that the girl wasn't Tally, but thankfully, she won't have to kill Jer now. Love the list of people doing it--great touch, guys.

More George Gordon, awesome!

That clerical error is never going to die!

About fraking time. I've been waiting for this app for ages.... Does it have prime ape orgy settings though?

Finally, technology I wish I'd had as a college student.

I totally paused when they showed the screenshot of all the friends who were "doing it" and am not disappointed. Good on Joan Pollock for finding someone to satisfy her!

god damn his eye brows are expressive! i thought that before, but without his glasses, dayam!

FEichinger:

bladester1:

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Jer and Tally ... And I'm surprised I could imagine that actually happen ... Y'know ... Graham calling and all that shizzle ...

I know it was Jer and Tally, it just felt wear to put their names in.

bladester1:

FEichinger:

bladester1:

bwahahahahahahahahaha

No need to feel weird - we didn't. Actually, we quite enjoyed filming that clip. ;D

Graham's expression on the phone was superb. It really nailed the joke.

Tally LRR:

bladester1:

FEichinger:

No need to feel weird - we didn't. Actually, we quite enjoyed filming that clip. ;D

I figured that, otherwise you 2 wouldn't have done it.

George Gordan looks like he's giving some encouragement from his caller ID photo..

Of course Apple would never go forth with the cooler alpha name, Find my Friends Fucking.

I love how the list makes a distinction between 'having sex' and 'enjoying sex'.

The real question, though, is: is it accurate enough to recognize self-love?

This seems scarily plausible now...

Once again, the stinger is the best xD

Tally and Jer making out? Seems a bit risque for LRR.

The web group that brought us "underpantaloons" and "fun with condoms".

Alright. NOT that risque.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or