Erin Stout, Detective

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Erin Stout, Detective

In Which Erin Explores the Homicide Etiquette

Read Full Article

Man, I'm glad the Hitman comic was only a temporary diversion and this storyline wasn't over.

Hm, so this is real and not a dream. Well, unexpected. What next?

Quick! Someone get Erin those Heavy Rain sunglasses so she can go full on Detective on his apartment.

Or, she can just, you know, talk to him. Like a savage animal. Or a regular person. Though she's not exactly regular.

I was staring at Tris trying to work out why he suddenly had a suave moustache when I realised it was his mouth. Oops.

I have liked this story arc so far, but it is starting to feel rather... slow paced, in the sense that every strip has a small joke and it advances the overall thing just a teeny bit.

This is brilliant, but it does kinda need a little more happening.

Still, Love it as usual.

Grey Carter:
Erin Stout, Detective

Read Full Article

Something is seriously fucked up with the male's face in the last panel, did you notice it or was it by design?

I'm surprised Erin doesn't work for the Police, she'd be a great detective.

TheIronRuler:

Grey Carter:
Erin Stout, Detective

Read Full Article

Something is seriously fucked up with the male's face in the last panel, did you notice it or was it by design?

Remember when Erin said she was going to start a fight? Right now I'm thinking 50/50 odds between him getting beat up getting her out of that mess or Erin starting the fight with him by mistake.

What a cunning ruse...also is Tris sporting a black eye as well?

Scars Unseen:

TheIronRuler:

Grey Carter:
Erin Stout, Detective

Read Full Article

Remember when Erin said she was going to start a fight? Right now I'm thinking 50/50 odds between him getting beat up getting her out of that mess or Erin starting the fight with him by mistake.

The jawline is very strange and so is the whole face structure, I think you slipped up here, Grey Carter.

It's alright, we still love you.

Just when you thought this storyline would get interesting. It didn't.

So it's what . . . reverse/reverse psychology? reverse/reverse/reverse psychology?

Oww, now my head hurts as much as Erin's ...

I can't state strongly enough how much I am enjoying your comic at the moment. There are other witty, intelligent strips out there but none of them has made me care about a character as much as Erin. In all her flawed abrasiveness. Keep it up guys!

Well, a social butterfly, Erin is not.

Captcha:

first captcha that actually made me smile...

On the floor? Why he has no furniture?

Looks like Tris jumped in to help Erin and took a few punches himself... or Erin, in her drunken rampage, started a fight with him.

No, no, no...

Murder rooms have to be lined with tarps and have a boombox playing "Hip to be square" otherwise the atmosphere just isn't right...

While I am enjoying this storyline, it is being dragged out WAAAAAY too much.

She presents a compelling argument, Erin truly is a masterDebater.

TheIronRuler:

Scars Unseen:

TheIronRuler:

The jawline is very strange and so is the whole face structure, I think you slipped up here, Grey Carter.

It's alright, we still love you.

Did you miss the part where he has a black eye? And that's probably not all Erin did to him.

Or maybe we shared Erin's beer goggles back the bar.

WanderingFool:

Captcha:

first captcha that actually made me smile...

"I'm NOT going to murder you."
"That's exactly what I would say right before I murdered someone."
Great exchange right there. :P

Bloodtrozorx:
What a cunning ruse...also is Tris sporting a black eye as well?

yup and its on the same eye as erin's! interesting.....

The strips are starting to feel pointless and meandering.

Where is this... Going?

Am I the only one who's noticed that it's been a while since we saw any sign of Erin's furry little friend?

It's at this point he reveals that he's her court appointed social worker and he going to let her have a nap and get sober before he has her committed. Possible that her friends called in help when she wigged out?

The black eye probably came from wading in to drag Erin out of the brawl, flyin' fists and all.

THANK YOU for calling her out on her psychotic behavior.

Thank you. >_>

Awesome
Let me guess, next scene he is killing Erin?

OK, that actually made me laugh. Two strips in a row, you guys are on a roll.

.. Huh, well .. okay I honestly don't know where this is going nor know what that guy's true motives are. Sounds like he really isn't going to kill Erin, but .. what does he want then? Also lol shocked face Erin is really cute.

Where are they, that there is no furniture about? Or posters, or lamps, or squatters? Also curious to see who they fought. I'm hoping for a SSB style character throwdown.

So I had missed a couple of these and this came across as incredibly disturbing.

sooo, Carter designs some plotholes and uses community ideas to fill them? oO
-well intelligent, lazy, but intelligent :D

Ouch, last panel ... that's the most abuse I think a guy has ever had to take just for being the sexless innkeeper.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here