Trailers: Street Fighter X Tekken Vita Gameplay

Street Fighter X Tekken Vita Gameplay

Is it just me or do these Tekken fighters have a bit of a technological advantage.

Watch Video

Looks alright, Playstation 3/Vita were spared the horrendous DLC crap right? Might be something to look forward to when I get my PS Vita this Summer!

TizzytheTormentor:
Looks alright, Playstation 3/Vita were spared the horrendous DLC crap right? Might be something to look forward to when I get my PS Vita this Summer!

Like hell, they were. You can unlock the PS3 version's character content by connecting it to the Vita version for no extra charge. You just have to, y'know, buy the same game twice.

Costumes are a different matter. They're always extra.

Lord Beautiful:

TizzytheTormentor:

Like hell, they were. You can unlock the PS3 version's character content by connecting it to the Vita version for no extra charge. You just have to, y'know, buy the same game twice.

Crap...oh well, chalk it up to the bargain bin, how is the game itself? Is it worth it even with the on-disk DLC bullshit?

TizzytheTormentor:

Lord Beautiful:

TizzytheTormentor:

Crap...oh well, chalk it up to the bargain bin, how is the game itself? Is it worth it even with the on-disk DLC bullshit?

Dunno. I didn't buy it. That DLC horseshit made sure of that.

What I've heard from the community indicates deep, deep problems with the gameplay. Poor implementation of the Gem system, long match times, unbalanced jabs, etc. Many find it boring. So boring they've gone back to Arcade Edition 2012. And Ultimate Marvel.

Lord Beautiful:

TizzytheTormentor:

Lord Beautiful:

Dunno. I didn't buy it. That DLC horseshit made sure of that.

What I've heard from the community indicates deep, deep problems with the gameplay. Poor implementation of the Gem system, long match times, unbalanced jabs, etc. Many find it boring. So boring they've gone back to Arcade Edition 2012. And Ultimate Marvel.

Thank you very much, I'll probably avoid this then, had no idea there were so many underlying problems outside of the DLC fiasco. I'll be sure to pick up Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom instead.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here