Trailers: The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Trailer

The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Trailer

Just make it open world like Spider-Man 2 and we'll all be happy.

Watch Video

Please be the next Spider-Man 2.

It's not too much to ask.

Please?

Yes please be the next spider-man 2.

Movie tie-ins rarely work but this has promise, please don't blow it, try making a movie tie-in that doesn't suck...

Also, this is a problem I have with both the film and the game, why the Lizard? has Venom's godhood not been drilled into your brains? (spider-man 3 doesn't count because Venom is too awesome to die like a bitch) and this is a reboot (right?) Y U NO HAVE VENOM?!

Daystar Clarion:

Please?

*fidgets*

If this game sucks, I will kill someone..

If the movie sucks, I will drown two baby squirrels...

antipunt:

Daystar Clarion:

Please?

*fidgets*

If this game sucks, I will kill someone..

If the movie sucks, I will drown two baby squirrels...

Only 2?

Kill all the baby squirrels.

So, Lizardman, Rhino, Scorpion, and by the looks of it...Black Cat?

Colour me impressed, lets hope this is the "Arkham Asylum" for Marvel, i would love a decent Spiderman game to come out again. and this looks fantastic, everything down to the movement and combat seems to flow really well.

Will be keeping an eye on this!

The best glimps of the movie's costume we've had thus far. It truly looks terrible.

The stripes going around in random places looks bizzare and stupid, the colours are a lot darker than Spider-Man's actual costume, remember how everyone said it looked like he took the soles of a shoe and glued it to his feet? Yeah, not it looks like he glued the entire bottom half of his shoes to his feet. He still looks as if he's made out of basketballs stitched together. He's got a motherfucking utility belt (In the comics he used to have one in the very early years but that was kept underneath the suit and only stored webbing and a torch). That gigantic spider is not his logo, the only similarity between it and the real deal is that it's a fucking spider.

The enemies in the game barely resemble the actual characters, they look as though someone saw silhouettes of the characters and had to guess what the fuck they looked like.

But regarding the game; The graphics are a bucket of ass (and I loved the DA:O that was ported to the XBOX360 so you know my standards are fucking loooooow), the webbing looks worse than the old Spider-Man 2 game (fuck, the webbing from the "Spider-Man" game on the PS1 looked better than that shit). Pause at around 1:32, I want you to look at how "amazing" everything that isn't Spider-Man looks; that is the most pitiful thing I have ever seen. Stop and take a close look at any scene actually.

I have to assume that making sure things looked as though they weren't from a PS1 game was the very first thing on the chopping block when they decided to try and emulate the Spider-Man 2 game.

I have no idea why people are so hyped, don't get me wrong, I played and loved Spider-Man 2 as well, but a terribly rushed Movie tie-in for a movie with an extremely low budget (this is a glorified ashcan movie that they decided to release) isn't going to light the world on fire, you will be so very disappointed.

arc1991:
So, Lizardman, Rhino, Scorpion, and by the looks of it...Black Cat?

Colour me impressed, lets hope this is the "Arkham Asylum" for Marvel, i would love a decent Spiderman game to come out again. and this looks fantastic, everything down to the movement and combat seems to flow really well.

Will be keeping an eye on this!

Arkham Asylum on like 1/5th of the budget and 1/10th as much time to make it in. Goody goody gumdrops.

Also, why the fuck does a movie tie-in game have its own E3 trailer?

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)