Trailers: Crysis 3 - E3 Trailer

Crysis 3 - E3 Trailer

Pick your path in Crysis 3.

Watch Video

I know the voice actor is different, but I hope the guy with the English accent is Psycho.
And why do so many first person shooter trailers seem to have that flashing black screen every few seconds? It's just annoying and it doesn't add to the overall presentation.

Swampy areas like that really put me off of games like this, they are on par with sewer levels for me...other than that, looks pretty standard, bow and arrow looks cool though.

Looks awesome, I love bow and arrows in modern games! Can't wait to get my hands on this though I do hope the multiplayer is much, much, much improved as Crysis 2 was shockingly bad in that area.

Oh, great... they've gone with the "corridor" approach from crysis 2, despite how people thought that the non-linear maps of Crysis 1 were superior.
And it seems they've decided to emphasize the different approach routes even more as well so the mouthbreathers don't get lost on the way to the objective.

"no, dont go there. THIS is the route you want. seriously. do it."

Happy days are here again.

Replaying the first one as we speak, and I loved that I could disregard "you should take a boat" and just cover the entire distance to extraction point on foot, avoiding all conflict.

Ah, the Crysis franchise. Still the only reason to keep Origin on my PC. :)

You know, if you are are Crysis game in a jungle you should really turn of that stupid brown/Orange filter off. It's distracting and smacks of lesser games sins. Be proud Crysis. Be green.

lancar:
Oh, great... they've gone with the "corridor" approach from crysis 2, despite how people thought that the non-linear maps of Crysis 1 were superior.
And it seems they've decided to emphasize the different approach routes even more as well so the mouthbreathers don't get lost on the way to the objective.

"no, dont go there. THIS is the route you want. seriously. do it."

Happy days are here again.

I'm with you. Crysis 2's 'visor mode' was like reading the fucking design document. Luckily, I found my Crysis disc the other day (which has been missing for a year) in my printer's paper tray. We may all be 5 years older, but clearly Crytek thinks we've all plunged into a state of dementia that requires we have absolutely everything put under our noses.

But hey, we get to play in a ruined New York - so that's something new.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here